BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] BBC Radio Lancashire this Wednesday

I thought Andy Bayes did quite well in trying to probe answers from the two guest. The radio needs to try and stay impartial, so it must have been difficult, especially as the Rovers PR guy (Not a rovers employee) has a record of screening all questions at press confrences, and media appearances for rovers staff. There was no real answers given, but at least the DCEO made himself available to be interviewed which was at least a small step in the right direction.

I thought the callers were courteous in their approach and put across a lot of good and valid points which deserved better answers than they recieved, but full credit to radio Lancs who have been trying for months to get someone from within Ewood to go on the radio and answer some questions

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If I stop and dont go i know for a fact i will be done completly with football.My season ticket money will go then to Bronco trips.

I know what you mean pal, to be honest I thought I'd miss it, but sat there for the Villa game I realised I have better things to do with my Saturday afternoons. That said I'm looking forward to the day when Kean and Venkys are run out of the club, then I'll be back for sure.

I actually criticized fellow posters for not going at the start of the season, or not buying season tickets, Gordon being one of them. It took a while for the penny to drop with me, I always thought these idiots had a plan, but clearly I was way off the mark, and I should have taken a similar stance, but better late than never I guess.

:blush:

GIVE IT A FLAMING REST,YOUR WORSE THAN A DOG TURD BEING TREAD THRU A CREAM SHAG PILE CARPET. :angry2:

Coffee on keyboard moment

:lol::lol:

I thought Andy Bayes did quite well in trying to probe answers from the two guest. The radio needs to try and stay impartial, so it must have been difficult, especially as the Rovers PR guy (Not a rovers employee) has a record of screening all questions at press confrences, and media appearances for rovers staff. There was no real answers given, but at least the DCEO made himself available to be interviewed which was at least a small step in the right direction.

I thought the callers were courteous in their approach and put across a lot of good and valid points which deserved better answers than they recieved, but full credit to radio Lancs who have been trying for months to get someone from within Ewood to go on the radio and answer some questions

Sorry if this is a thick question but are you talking about Paul Agnew when you say Rovers PR guy ? Is he not a rovers employee ?

Could you try and be a bit more annoying braddock? You're not quite doing it for me at the moment.

Well people keep talking about doing things, but nobody is actually doing anything apart from typing on this message board and moaning.

But it has become a them and us situation, due to people on all sides.

Nobody believes anything they say anyway and people are oh so desperate to slam them and moan. As things stand they might as well just concentrate on behind the scenes business, that is part of what will keep us up. The fans should see a little common sense and cheer us on when the going gets tough. They always leave it far too late though.

Is that an admission you work for the club or are you having delusions of grandeur?

It's S/T renewals time. That's the only reaon for last night's 'engagement' with the fans. I bet Hunt was begging to go on because it's going to be very embarrassing when Ewood is empty next year.

Thought what Agnew said was telling,

'Last season we went to an away game on the train, and I was sitting with the Chairman, MD, the FD, the club doctor (and a few more), they've now all left, along with players with hundreds of appearences'.

He was using that story as a defence of the shambles of the last 12 months, when it is in fact the reason for it.

The same argument will be applied to the fans if we go down.

He mentioned community projects as one of the positive things going on at the club. And he mentioned fans would be pleased about season ticket prices.

Price is irrelevant in my situation. Get rid of the lying clown and the chicken people and I may be back, even at £1000 per ticket.

With these scumbags I would not go for free!

It's S/T renewals time. That's the only reaon for last night's 'engagement' with the fans. I bet Hunt was begging to go on because it's going to be very embarrassing when Ewood is empty next year.

Season Ticket renewals.....they are having a laugh. I know of perhaps 2 who will renew out of dozens. Stuff you Agnew.

How do you put somebody on ignore by the way?

How do you get rid of that silly avatar, it makes me want to puke!

The Venky's and the club are in for an enormous shock this summer.

Too damn right but the people running the show at Ewood fail to see what's coming with ST sales next season..they seem totally ignorant of the impending situation.

So much damage has been done...how the hell have this lot taken over Rovers ? :(

Why not just let the programme happen and then judge?

Better still, get on the blower and ask a question or send in a text.

Jesus, some people........

Some people... what? Were bang on the money and called this out as a dodgy PR stunt before it happened?

Anyone could see it. Almost anyone.

I know who braddock is.....and hes a right cock...

I definitely know who Braddock is, and you couldn't be further from the truth. He is a bigger and more loyal Rover than most posters on the forum, and talks more sense too. See you on Tuesday, Braddock

Archived