BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Bolton vs Rovers

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Horrible first half, long punts, no aim...

Dann has been absolutely horrible at the back but mind you the ref has been relatively bias for bolton. Hoilett should have had a pen and it would have been in any other game except this one just cause of muamba.

As many of us predicted earlier in the week, a win was almost certain for Bolton today. Other results are going our way (apart from wigan but I'd expect liverpool to come back).

Think we'll pull one back in the second half but still lose. QPR and Wolves may sneak draws. Thankfully, QPR have arsenal and man utd in their next two games. Wigan are plucky.

Wigan beating Liverpool?, it really is going to go down to the wire and we are going to be very much a part of it...

Did you expect anything different? We're crap, the teams below us have just been abysmal. A fluke result here or there and we're right back in it.

What a strange performance,its as if the Muamba situation is affecting us more than Notlob...5,000 fans there and they put this rubbish shift in.

Just like Wigan away.....the last Rovers game I attended. Big away following and we did not turn up against a crap team.

These are the games we MUST win.

Not good at all.

As I said after Sunderland, I think our last 2 results flattered to deceive - a shambolic Wolves (the new whipping boys for everyone) and a lethargic, post Everton tie, Sunderland.

Petrov is frightening us to death.

Not given up just yet - obviously next goal is key - as their keeper looks like he has at least one gift in him for us.

You do wonder if Givet is injured or is he another who may have fallen out with Kean.

No other centre half on bench - what does that say about Myles ?

Just like Wigan away.....the last Rovers game I attended. Big away following and we did not turn up against a crap team.

These are the games we MUST win.

Or at least must not lose. The defence we are playing (and central midfield in front of them) fill me with no confidence going into these matches that they can help us to not lose crucial games.

The first half showed the last two games to be a blip in an otherwise dreary season.

I just can't see a 2nd half turnaround- hope to be proven wrong...

• Backroom

We aren't back in it we were never out of it in the first place.

We could be back in the bottom 3 by the time we play our next game I think.

Captain obvious time but we are still 2 points ahead of Bolton if it stays this way, they may have a game in hand but they need to win it and the others need to do their own thing to overtake us

I was going to say it's lucky for Kean this game will have nothing to do about football... But who am I kidding? The world has already decided he's Manager of the Year!

I agree.

Unfortunately 2 wins against 2 extremely poor sides has taken some people's eyes off the real issues at Rovers.

We're still very much in danger of going down this year, particularly with the naive and incompetent Kean in charge.

Archived