BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] The all new Super Steve 'Coco' Kean Thread!

Stick or Twist this summer?  

687 members have voted

1. 1. So stay up or go down should we keep Super Steve 'Coco' Kean at the helm for next season??

• Keep - But only if we stay up
    • Keep - Even if relegated
    • Sack - But only if we go down
    • Sack - Even if we stay up
    • Just like a puppet I have no opinion

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://www.rovers.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10303~2763198,00.html

"I'm numb, along with the players, along with the fans," Kean told Radio Rovers.

"I don't think we can fault the players tonight, they gave every ounce.

"They gave it a real good go, we gave it everything, I couldn't fault the players' effort but we haven't managed to get the victory to take it to the last game so we are all devastated.

F*** OFF YOU INSANE, LYING TURD

Hey there, I've been a reader for a while and felt like making a contribution.

I'm actually a Rangers fan from Glasgow and I have no connection with Blackburn other than that I watch English football all the time, and I tuned into the game on Tuesday as I usually will do for a Premiership game if it doesn't clash with Rangers. I notice many of you getting frustrated by the support Kean seems to have from fellow managers and opposition fans, I have my own views and felt you may like to hear that not everyone thinks he is a poor wee soul being victimised.

To me Steve Kean seems an utter shitebag who got his way into a job by dodgy means and stabbed a proper football man Sam Allardyce in the back to get there. No-one gets a pay rise when they've done the standard of job Kean has unless something strange is going on, and the Venkys can't be keeping him in the job when they got rid of Allardyce so easily without it being because of underhand dealings. That Jerome Anderson has much to answer for.

I've been astounded at all this talk about how you 'have to feel sorry for him', I don't feel sorry for Kean one bit, he's making a mockery of a great football club and the excuses he makes after every failure are laughable, if it was so upsetting for him and his family then he'd resign, so I see no reason for feel sorry for this conman at all. I actually somewhat enjoyed seeing his treatment at the game on Tuesday, horrible man and the very worst that Glasgow has to offer clearly. I wouldn't wish him on any club apart from Celtic, and in his delusions he's actually talked about managing them in the future, as if anyone other than Venkys would hire him.

So hopefully i've shown you that not every fan outside of Blackburn sees you as 'digusting' or whatever words have been getting used the last few days, go on abusing and protesting until you get the imposter out of your great club. :)

I posted that in December, things have gotten as bad as ever for you guys but a lot has happened to my own club since then too.

Kean is a fraud working for these Venkys, they're taking you down the same route we've gone, hopefully they can all be flushed out as soon as possible. I've learned that no club in immune from disappearing, the fact that Kean sounds so comfortable about his job indicates he and Venkys are going no-where yet.

Again I fully support all of you in the abuse and protests.

I posted that in December, things have gotten as bad as ever for you guys but a lot has happened to my own club since then too.

Kean is a fraud working for these Venkys, they're taking you down the same route we've gone, hopefully they can all be flushed out as soon as possible. I've learned that no club in immune from disappearing, the fact that Kean sounds so comfortable about his job indicates he and Venkys are going no-where yet.

I am sure most Rovers fans feel for Rangers fans. What is happening north of the border shows no club is safe. The biggest worry for us now is that we will go the same way as Rangers.

I am sure most Rovers fans feel for Rangers fans. What is happening north of the border shows no club is safe. The biggest worry for us now is that we will go the same way as Rangers.

The people responsible for this kind of thing should not get away with it.

Watching his interview on Sky sports that piece of slime clearly does not give a damn about what he has done to this club. Look at Terry Connor when he took Wolves down after a much shorter opportunity. The man was honest and was virtually in tears. Kean can't even admit he's to blame. His interview sounds just like all the others he has done this season. He couldn't care less.

stb, im sure both our clubs will come back stronger next season, at least you will have some proper new owners in, we will still have these shitebags

Indeed, but i'm sure they can be forced out eventually, even if it takes something like administration.

David Anderson ‏ @MirrorAnderson

More bad news for Blackburn fans after Steve Kean claimed he won't quit. Says he expects to remain in charge.

If this true, it really is time to start checking for some extremely dirty reasons underlying what is going on.

What feels really horrible for me is the last time we went down I was really upset....really upset. This time I just feel empty and like its another team thats gone down. All thats going through my head is we deserve it.

Unlike last time don't care about any of the players were as last time they were still hero's.

All thats going though my head is fair play Wigan they deserve it............I feel horrible for thinking like this but its true.

KEAN GOT SMACKED AGAIN TONIGHT?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/17985344

He spouts the usual drivel but look at the state of his face.

Something certainly went on at half time in the Rovers dressing room- the live broadcasters seemed to think they were onto a big story as it was happening.

Then it became "Givet had a hamstring strain" but when the cameras showed Givet eventually taking a seat in the dug out, everything was tense and icy. Nobody acknowledged him including the other players- and he was moving perfectly nimbly.

More bad news for Blackburn fans after Steve Kean claimed he won't quit. Says he expects to remain in charge.

If this true, it really is time to start checking for some extremely dirty reasons underlying what is going on.

Somebody needs to ask the question how an established Premiership manager got the sack so easily while in mid-table and this guy looks like still being stuck with after relegation.

I realise Sam Allardyce was never adored by Rovers fans either but something is not right there.

Fair play to the Rangers fan who gets our situation.

And like someone else said a "parasite" is too polite a word. Someone asked me the other day to describe Kean in one word.... I said one word is nowhere near enough he is a snivelling, despicable, back-stabbing, lying, deluded weasel on a good day.

Although I can't be the only one who thought they saw his eyes slightly teary in his post-match interview on Sky Sports. That and the tone of his voice was different and not as distinct....as in like his voice could crack at any moment or something.

Not at the fact that we have been relegated or the inevitable job losses but merely as he knows he is about to lose the only management job that he will ever get and the one he has spent almost a year and a half desperately clinging on to by whatever means him and you-know-who could muster.

I liken our situation this season to a relative who has been in intensive care or a coma or even with 9 months to live......when they inevitably die it hurts really bad but less when you know it is coming.... and it has been coming since just after the final whistle of last season.

Maybe one day we will be back where we belong I just hope we don't start sliding down the divisions like so many have done before us.

Really hope we keep the likes of Goodwillie, Rochina, Formica, Hanley and Petrovic but I doubt it.

Haven't these been checked and checked again? Whatever hold Kean has over the owners seems to be very secretive. If it han't been exposed or proved by now, i doubt it will be.

This is such a terrible day. Utterly avoidable. Like falling out of a 5th floor window whilst mooning at passers by. Deserved, avoidable and not at all funny.

I wonder how India feels having watched its flagship owners fail so miserably? They disgarded Nelsen who should be playing CL football next season, John Williams who now works for the premier league champions elect, Sam Allardyce who should be taking our place in the PL and Jason Roberts who is now set to play PL football which we can only dream of.

Disgrace

KEAN GOT SMACKED AGAIN TONIGHT?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/17985344

He spouts the usual drivel but look at the state of his face.

Something certainly went on at half time in the Rovers dressing room- the live broadcasters seemed to think they were onto a big story as it was happening.

Then it became "Givet had a hamstring strain" but when the cameras showed Givet eventually taking a seat in the dug out, everything was tense and icy. Nobody acknowledged him including the other players- and he was moving perfectly nimbly.

I'm sure there's more to come on this. he clearly has been clouted around the right side of his nose. Good old Givet!

Even Gav could see that! :P

Fair play pal,I was very shocked to see what was happening at Ibrox too...rest assured Rovers and Rangers will be back! :tu:

I had to fire off a response to the fools on the Guardian who are implying heavily that the supporters are in some way to blame for this mess (or at least deserving of the club's fate):

'Anybody portraying the Rovers support as being culpable in all this, in any way, simply doesn't know what they are talking about. One should consider how one would react if his or her club was subject to the same mystifying ineptitude as Blackburn Rovers. The fact remains that what Kean has experienced as a struggling manager is no different in nature to that of anyone else in his position. The situation has been concentrated, undoubtedly, by his continued presence at Ewood Park regardless of results. The fruits of such an untenable situation being allowed to go rotten were clear for all to see this evening. Relegation has arrived, just as almost every Rovers supporter has been saying it would for months.

Nobody should mistake Kean for a mere innocent wage slave; a lowly, under-qualified appointment subject to stringent, crazy working conditions. These latter factors are indeed all true, however it should be obvious to those with even a passing knowledge of the situation that he is utterly complicit in the ruination of Blackburn Rovers. From the moment he and his agent schemed to lever him into the manager's position - at the expense of a competent incumbent - to this evening's inevitable exit from football's top table, Kean has been at the centre of all that has occurred. He embraced his opportunity with blind, unquestioning gratitude, his jaw-dropping sense of entitlement and incredible lack of self-awareness convincing him that he should be allowed to ride this gravy train until it stopped. There is no way he'll get off unless pushed and thus it must be obvious to all who note the persistence of his nonsensical, babbling and clueless personae - in spite of each new low - that he will be here, along with the equally despicable owners, for some time yet.'

It certainly felt a little better.

Archived