BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] The all new Super Steve 'Coco' Kean Thread!

Stick or Twist this summer?  

687 members have voted

1. 1. So stay up or go down should we keep Super Steve 'Coco' Kean at the helm for next season??

• Keep - But only if we stay up
    • Keep - Even if relegated
    • Sack - But only if we go down
    • Sack - Even if we stay up
    • Just like a puppet I have no opinion

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

After Hendry (allegedly) swindled his neighbours out of their retirement fund (to the tune of £85k, if rumours are true) and then BRAGGED about it with texts such as 'this drink's on you. And this one. And this one' (or to that effect), he has no more respect from me.

The only time I'd ask him to show me his arse again would be if he had his head trapped in some railings and I had an unlimited supply of the old-style footballs.

After Hendry (allegedly) swindled his neighbours out of their retirement fund (to the tune of £85k, if rumours are true) and then BRAGGED about it with texts such as 'this drink's on you. And this one. And this one' (or to that effect), he has no more respect from me.

The only time I'd ask him to show me his arse again would be if he had his head trapped in some railings and I had an unlimited supply of the old-style footballs.

Does that mean Hughesy's whip-round is cancelled?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/17980488

Steve Kean surprised to be in a relegation battle.

You are on your own there Coco- I don't know anybody who didn't expect us to struggle whilst we had a useless chump masquerading in the manager's position.

How does he come up with this stuff?

Sell your best players, bring in inferior replacements, losing matches against bottom placed teams at home, use largely negative tactics, playing players regularly out of position.

i have heard some nice stories about hendry, like the one where some workmen came over and hendry offered to help them with the job they were doing while they sat down and his wife made them all a full english breakfast, that aside, its clear players who have very close links with the fans, ie hendry, shearer, friedel clearly dont give a damn about the club they played for, for so many years and its about 'jobs for the boys' its obvious hendry has no love for the fans like we once had for him, so as people say, hendry is dead to me now, he sold his soul for a tuppence.

Why is Kean saying that he doesn't expect us to go down? He also used that stupid statement about the youngest squad in the Premiership. I hate him so bad.

I have not said much on the subject of tonight's match. What I would say is that the media are looking forward with glee to painting Kean as a saint and the Rovers fans as a bunch of ill educated retards. I just hope that the cauldron is just of anti Kean noise and that no one does anything quite as silly as attacking Kean or giving the media their dream. We are leaving the Prem and it would be good if we left it with our heads held high.

Just make it clear who is at fault for the demise of our club.

The Walker family then?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/17980488

Steve Kean surprised to be in a relegation battle.

You are on your own there Coco- I don't know anybody who didn't expect us to struggle whilst we had a useless chump masquerading in the manager's position.

I swear the man's a weed monster. How else can one be so detached from reality.

Curious response Preston. Well I suppose the Walker family have some responsibility as they were the vendors of the club and sold it to Venky's. It would be hard to apportion blame to them on that basis as they had no way of ensuring the future running of a football club they no longer wished to be involved with.

I hope that the real protagonists, ie the Rao family and Kean get a verbal lashing that they will never be able to forget or experience again.

I whole-downheartedly agree. I am disgusted by what Hendry has said! I hero worshiped him for years! :(

I cannot understand why he would repeatedly defend Kean the way he has.

Is he after a coaching role at Ewood ?

His son is in the Academy is he trying to get him favorable treatment ?

Or does he actually believe what he has said ?

Whatever the reason, Hendry's comments are shameful and outrageous. The worst thing is Hendry didnt have to say anything! :(

There is no way he can believe that Coco has done a good job unless he is now a smack head, he's just trying to weasel his way back onto the gravy train. Like Dunn he has sold his soul...the tosser!

Is that why Steve Brent's offered him a coaching role - company?

Now Gallacher is distorting the truth! He's just been on SSN saying "50% are behind Kean. 50% arent!"

Why are our ex players peddling lies and deceit and discrediting Rovers fans ?

It's unbelievable! It's gone beyond the "Scottish looking out for one another." Gallacher has been making disgraceful comments for much of this season!

Although his injuries werent his fault, he only had one great season for us (97-98).

He was mostly a waste of space for Rovers and is the same as a pundit!

FU GALLACHER! YOU'RE A LIAR! TELL THE TRUTH!

Well, there may have to be a re-think on percentages after tonight.

Don't bother listening to pundits anymore, the truth will eventually out, this evening being a step towards it.

The Basic Truth had been out there for a long long time - Kean is an awful manager with and awful record and contradicts himself every other interview.

They all just seem compltly blind of it or more likely just happily ignorant to it.

Like people have said before if this was a "popular" club people would be after lynching Kean left right and centre because in most cases the manager is to blame and the figure of the press ridicule but no... not our manager.

• Backroom

The truth of how many are behind Kean will be revealed tonight. If the entire ground is united in anger there will be no way for Kean's media pals to spin it, short of turning the crowd microphones off entirely.

The Basic Truth had been out there for a long long time - Kean is an awful manager with and awful record and contradicts himself every other interview.

They all just seem compltly blind of it or more likely just happily ignorant to it.

Like people have said before if this was a "popular" club people would be after lynching Kean left right and centre because in most cases the manager is to blame and the figure of the press ridicule but no... not our manager.

Those ###### stain pundits and media see Rovers as an easy entry for one of the boys to cut his premier teeth, before moving onto bigger and better. Apparently we should doff our caps and be grateful that we are allowed to play in the big league with the proper teams. Well I think they can all kiss my a$$.

He can't survive after this surely?

Venky's also need to look at themseleves and be ashamed, they had the opportunity (several times) to take a deeply unpopular and inept manager out of the firing line. We hear all the time that he is their friend and they respect him, clearly that's not the case.

Archived