BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] The all new Super Steve 'Coco' Kean Thread!

Stick or Twist this summer?  

687 members have voted

1. 1. So stay up or go down should we keep Super Steve 'Coco' Kean at the helm for next season??

• Keep - But only if we stay up
    • Keep - Even if relegated
    • Sack - But only if we go down
    • Sack - Even if we stay up
    • Just like a puppet I have no opinion

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think you're right, Chaddy. Wasn't it Kamy who said a while ago that all these interviews are geared towards Venky's HQ? Just reassuring Mrs. D that should the worse happen, we'll have plenty of family silver to sell off in the summer.

Yeah it was!

We need to built a team around players like Lowe and Hanley NOT selling them!

thing is, if kean had been honest from the start and stated that he had no option to sell the players we have lost or release them to save money then the fans wouldnt have turned on him. the problem is he has been happy to go along with everything that has happened and defends the owners to the hilt. saying that his tactics are woefull and we have no fitness in our squad at all.

Kean

"The Championship is a demanding league but I am confident we have the tools to bounce straight back up. The younger players will be better for this experience and I have become a better manager"

I personally don't rate Lowe, average clogger made to sound good because hes young.

He can't pass, he can't tackle, he can't head, no real pace, he just has good fitness which is where this box to box midfield label has come from. Shame because i like the guy but im yet to see what makes him so fantastic. I think he's pretty much a weaker version of Dan Gosling.

I personally don't rate Lowe, average clogger made to sound good because hes young.

He can't pass, he can't tackle, he can't head, no real pace, he just has good fitness which is where this box to box midfield label has come from. Shame because i like the guy but im yet to see what makes him so fantastic. I think he's pretty much a weaker version of Dan Gosling.

Lowe was decent at the back, let's not forget that he's only 20. The way that our youth is being thrown in at the deep end is going to ruin them, and with little experience to guide them.

Kean's comments in the paper today are despicable.

I don't know if he really hasn't a clue or absolutely knows what he's doing. It's one or the other and nowhere in the middle.

Either totally stupid and deluded or very sneaky and calculating. Which one is it?

Kean

"The Championship is a demanding league but I am confident we have the tools to bounce straight back up. The younger players will be better for this experience and I have become a better manager"

Crap, he shows no signs of having improved in any way. In any case, i thought we would not be relegated "no way"?

Every word he utters convinces me that he is insane but knows he will be staying on as manager.

Lowe was decent at the back, let's not forget that he's only 20. The way that our youth is being thrown in at the deep end is going to ruin them, and with little experience to guide them.

Kean's comments in the paper today are despicable.

I don't know if he really hasn't a clue or absolutely knows what he's doing. It's one or the other and nowhere in the middle.

Either totally stupid and deluded or very sneaky and calculating. Which one is it?

Yeah Im not saying he wont improve, because he works 100% hard so there will never be a lack of effort.

I think we are seeing more fatigue from our young lads more than anything simply because they arn't used to 38 games let alone being managed by Kean.

Lowe would be released by a mid table club, absolutely nothing to his game.

To say lowe and marcus would require large fees to prise away is the most deluded thing kean has ever said......they are crap.

I notice he never included petro, his signing, amongst the young players that have increased in value.

QPR now one up and our fate has been all but sealed. I implore every Rovers fan going tomorrow to forget the support of the team - nothing we can do will help now. ALL of our focus should be on one man and the absent family thousands of miles away who have screwed us up. Even the 'sit on their hands' type fans should become hostile. If there are some of these types around you tomorrow encourage them to give the little turd as much vitriol as possible.

The timing of these stories can only be interpreted as an attempt to antagonise the fan base on the eve of a massive game and the final home fixture of the campaign.

Kean, much like earlier this season, clearly believes himself untouchable. Nothing that has happened during his disastrous reign has ever once suggested otherwise.

Those in attendance tomorrow must make it all about Kean.

Not only is that a complete contradiction but yet more proof that Kean isn't here for football reasons. I've never ever heard a manager talk about the financial value in his squad. With that kind of talk, you have to wonder if he is on a big bonus for players sales and wage reductions - I guess relegation will reduce wages. That would suggest he'll be here until the money runs out.

Couldnt agree more, Stuart. Just got round to reading those comments and I'm lost for words! I'm furious!

**THESE ARE MY VIEWS***

Reading articles and the direct quotes IMO shows

the 'man of honour' has done exactly what he was employed to do (bring in money for the owners).

Kean will have probably thought he could make venkys a fortune in sales, and stay up by getting in cheap inferior players.

I dont think relegation was part of the plan, purely because the venkys would want to keep the prestige and the sky money

I have shed tears at this afternoon's results, but the articles show a much darker future.

Kean and Venkys will milk and rape the club for as long as they can! :angry:

So why reward them by renewing your season ticket?

i havnt renewed and that is my decision but who the hell are you to question someone who has. it killed me to not renew and im feeling so down about it at the min as i expect a lot of people are but i will never critisize anybody who has.

Again 'Sparky Marky' - why hammer and slag people for carrying on watching their club, as they have all their lives ? You dont grasp that, do ya ? :angry:

It's a perfectly logical question. Why pay good money to be taken for a chump?

Again 'Sparky Marky' - why hammer and slag people for carrying on watching their club, as they have all their lives ? You dont grasp that, do ya ? :angry:

You're a fool.

Raped your club? Why not hand em a few hundred quid then?....you are a chump.

You're a fool.

Raped your club? Why not hand em a few hundred quid then?....you are a chump.

Lack of respect and intelligence springs to mind, have some ooking respect man, each to their own.

Archived