BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] The all new Super Steve 'Coco' Kean Thread!

Stick or Twist this summer?  

687 members have voted

1. 1. So stay up or go down should we keep Super Steve 'Coco' Kean at the helm for next season??

• Keep - But only if we stay up
    • Keep - Even if relegated
    • Sack - But only if we go down
    • Sack - Even if we stay up
    • Just like a puppet I have no opinion

Not a prayer that we will win, no danger at all.

fingers crossed that relegation results in a major clean out, Kean sacked being announced and an 8-0 defeat would see me celebrating more than when we won the league i honestly despise/detest/hate kean and the owners and their flunkies more than i love the club, very hard to support something when the people in charge hold such polar opposite views to the fans.

Next season does'nt bare thinking about if we stayed up....the quality of the squad would be frightening we'd possibly go the season without a win as we've had hardly any with this squad.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't believe I'm saying this but I don't think I can stand the thought of us staying up.

Kean is a hero! Kean is a hero!

It would be beyond disgusting.

I dont think that is something to worry about, Wigan score the first goal and it's curtains, fans will see it as a chance to let out their frustrations and players who have allready given up will have an excuse not to try.

To be fair to Wigan, I watched them against Newcastle and they played like a top six team on a good run, the passing and moving was remarkable and Moses who looked totally useless in the first half of the season looked great.

The bigger question to be asked is why Wigan only play like this at the end of a season.

This whole "East end of Glasgow" nonsense really winds me up. I work in Cumbernauld and even chatted to a pal of wee Stevie's Dad. They live in a posh part of Cumbernauld and the school is as well-to-do as you can get in the area. How on earth he can allude he was brought up on the streets, and how that made him this thick skinned, rough and ready hard case he claims to be, I don't know.

In fact he even says he got a few hidings. In Cumbernauld? You really wouldn't admit it if you were. That's like coming out in the press saying your sister beats you in an arm wrestle.

Embarrassing, wee Stevie. Truly embarrassing.

Naughty Villa fans - expect unanimous vilification for this! Moyes, the Knight of the Realm and Harry the bung will all be united in their support of big Eck as they will say is doing a magnificent job.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2139795/Aston-Villa-fans-Birmingham-Mail-advert-Alex-McLeish-protest.html

Great comments below the story in the Mail. I see a certain Marion has said her piece. Good on you Marion.

Not Marion from 606 though. I know the Marion who commented on the Mail's story - didn't know the lady on 606

We'll be having a party when Kean gets sacked,

Unfortunately, there won't be much of a party when relegated.

Not sure if this has already been posted but this was quite a good read

http://andrewhowells.wordpress.com/2012/05/04/steve-kean-fully-aware-or-wilfully-blind/

From that blog:

'Surely Kean is fully aware that he is out of his depth, unqualified and not wanted – results and league table positions do not lie. Any honourable man would have recognised his faults by now and stepped aside so someone more suitably qualified and experienced could take the club forward. Not Steve Kean though – he seems to prefer to put his own personal career interests ahead of the well being of the club that so many people love.'

This is his problem in a nutshell. In choosing to remain in a post for which he is woefully underqualified, Kean may be taking the money now, but his reputation is in smithereens. The nearest he'll get to the Premier League in the future will be for his mates at Sky Sports as a reserve pundit when Paul Walsh is unavailable.

The nearest he'll get to the Premier League in the future will be for his mates at Sky Sports as a reserve pundit when Paul Walsh is unavailable.

Would you believe him if he was describing a match, his post match comments make you wonder sometime if he was actually watching the same match as everyone else.

Andrew Cryer‏@CryerRovers

Warning rovers fans. Read tmrws papers sitting down and in a swear proof room #justasuggestion

Looks like it could be about a new contract for Kean that I warned you about just a few weeks ago !

DISGUSTING!!! So he is pretty confident that he will be here no matter what division we are in!!!!

Will we ever be told why??

This bloke actually makes you want Bolton and QPR to win tomorrow.

What an absolute ####### ######.

DISGUSTING!!! So he is pretty confident that he will be here no matter what division we are in!!!!

Will we ever be told why??

Of course he's confident.

He owns a stake in the club or has enough dirt on Venky's to keep him in the job for life.

Hardly the kinda stuff he should be coming out with after his little peptalk. I really do hope the fans give him and Venky's both barrels against Wigan.

And he wants supporters to get behind the team on Monday !!!!

Absolutely laughable - it's as though he's trying to deliberately stoke the fires.

Kean is starting to get the better of me, Im starting to question is it him who is the madman with his madman antics which have drove mental or was I the madman all along and just have an unhealthy disliking to a dignified and elequent man????

That's just another big EFF YOU to the fans by this degenerate of a human being, who knows that the fans have been proven right by his total incompetence and just has to say something to try and save face.

“If we’re relegated I still expect to be here..."

That's just a way of saying to the fans who despise him, that we won't be seeing the back of him no matter what we do or say or whatever the results.

I truly and deeply loath this 'man'.

What manager would even come out with such comments unless he actually knew his job was safe as houses?

Most managers would come out and say they're focused solely on getting the club out of trouble and haven't thought about next season. Not Kean. He knows he won't be going anywhere whilst he's one of Venky's inner-circle.

Absolutely laughable - it's as though he's trying to deliberately stoke the fires.

The guy lives on another planet. He comes out and tells the world that he, the most hated man ever in Blackburn, despite having the worst record in the club's history, two back to back relegation battles, with one of those resulting in probable relegation will be back to inflict more misery on us next season and expects the fans to come out and support the team on Monday.

The man can't help himself.

“If we’re relegated I still expect to be here. But I don’t expect to be relegated" CUCKOO!!!!

Keans reality: “Financially, we are in a fantastic position. We’ve taken the wage bill down and brought in a lot of income from transfers". Recognised reality, Football wise, we are in a terrible position. We've now got a team that can't compete at this level and sold our best players to line the pockets of the owners.

Nail on the head there for me, Mercerman. I really think he's winding the fans up so that he can do the "Boo hoo, those nasty fans, sniff, sniff" act, then later in the week there'll be an announcement of a 'mutual agreement' because all his cronies will consequently come out and say that his job is untenable, not due to his failings but because of those awful fans who didn't deserve him (how ironic is that). This will then leave Steve Brent with a repulsive amount of money in the bank and the opportunity to do a 4 page exclusive interview with Nicko on how hellish his time at BRFC was. So everyone's a winner except for the people who really care about BRFC.

Archived