BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] The all new Super Steve 'Coco' Kean Thread!

Stick or Twist this summer?  

687 members have voted

1. 1. So stay up or go down should we keep Super Steve 'Coco' Kean at the helm for next season??

• Keep - But only if we stay up
    • Keep - Even if relegated
    • Sack - But only if we go down
    • Sack - Even if we stay up
    • Just like a puppet I have no opinion

I think it's true that someone got into Brockhall but the spin put on the story in The Daily Tits, along with the accompanying stressed photograph, stinks of Agnew and Anderson. It's simply a way of steering attention away from Kean's particularly poor performance in the media this week (which certainly appears to be his priority these days), placing him and his cabal out ahead of the inevitable disquiet at Ewood come Monday.

'A club source (Paul Agnew) told Starsport: “The supporter just appeared from nowhere during the session and was intent on getting at the manager.

“He made a beeline for him and clearly had some things he wanted to get off his chest.

“He didn’t get the chance because one of the manager’s bodyguards (he has more than one now does he? Poor guy. Come to think of it, why didn't any of these chaps protect him from his own players?) got to him first and stopped him, but the players couldn’t believe what they were seeing."'

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any truth in this?

Steve Kean fights of Fan Attack

IF there was an ''intruder'' at Brockhall I wonder if got a lift in Coco's car - would explain being drunk.

Oh good it's started as predicted.. Interesting bits from the club "source" wonder who that is ?.

"The offender had to be wrestled to the ground by Kean’s personal bodyguard as shocked players looked on." then later

“He didn’t get the chance because one of the manager’s bodyguards got to him first and stopped him, but the players couldn’t believe what they were seeing."

Implying it's just not Ninja Dan, there are more of them and doesn't Ninja Dan i.e his driver work on the gates whilst Kean is inside?.

“The supporter just appeared from nowhere during the session and was intent on getting at the manager."

The opening piece say's intruder , but the "club source" says supporter , again using it for the sympathy vote and how easy is it to breeze through the gates at Brockhall and appear from nowhere?

“No-one was hurt or anything but it left them all shook up. It was just symptomatic of the current crisis the club finds itself in at the moment.”

Can be implying in the context of the article that it is the supporters fault

This is interesting because the rumour on Monday was that this was actually a player who had been banned from training turning up.

In Tomorrow's paper a picture of Kean with an orphan baby in one arm and a baby panda in the other, and a story of how he saved these from rampaging Blackburn supporters whilst he was taking a group of OAP's on an annual trip to Blackpool zoo.

Edit: Sorry Matt just seen your post i was writing mine whilst you must of done yours not copying :)

Does this Star article mean Kean is now officially the Black-Eyed Kean?

Has Kean got fed up of wearing his wife's make-up?

I can't help but think that if there was a real 'intruder' then the Club or rather the rabble PR machine that's there would have made much more of it to cast the fans in an even worse light.

These are sad times indeed where such an incident is just as likely to have been 'staged' IMO.

IMO there is nothing that the current Rovers management would not do to save their own sorry asses.

Apparently there were plenty of agents and PFA reps around Brockhall at the time so it is amazing this story has come out through the Star and not through the usual whispered sources.

Anyone on the Message Board heard about this incident from the inside?

Apparently there were plenty of agents and PFA reps around Brockhall at the time so it is amazing this story has come out through the Star and not through the usual whispered sources.

Anyone on the Message Board heard about this incident from the inside?

''Lucky Dip'' time at Brockhall or buy 2 get one free perhaps. I wonder if Barrow Boy was doing another 'sleep-over' - Ooops I forgot he's no longer involved at Rovers......

"The Rovers boss was stunned when an intruder, who appeared to be drunk, broke into the club’s Brockhall complex and charged towards him during training on Monday.

The offender had to be wrestled to the ground by Kean’s personal bodyguard as shocked players looked on."

Surely it was just Kean,after a few scoops at training. He saw his own reflection in the mirror, and ended up attacking himself?

What utter bullshit. No local news report? No arrests? Just another fabrication by the club. Every time we lose something new story comes out aiming for the sympathy vote for Kean. it's an absolute outrage that a club would do this to its own fans

Any truth in this?

Steve Kean fights of Fan Attack

IF there was an ''intruder'' at Brockhall I wonder if got a lift in Coco's car - would explain being drunk.

Slightly misleading headline considering it says the fan got no where near him.

Even though it is wrong for people to be doing stuff like this, i could not do anything other than laugh when i read it.

Ive been told that Robbo punched kean other week Brian Douglas son told me today at work cause he fell out with nzonzi n dropped him don't know if true but thts what I erd. And he said that dave whelan has paid for his dad to go barbados for 2 months. Also what makes me believe it is that he even said coco is wearin make up to cover bruising which is what someone else said on here

That's what I was told by another ex-player.

What utter bullshit. No local news report? No arrests? Just another fabrication by the club. Every time we lose something new story comes out aiming for the sympathy vote for Kean. it's an absolute outrage that a club would do this to its own fans

spot on B.A

this is absolutely the most idiotic story i´ve ever heard.

We have a premier league club, a raging lunatic charges in and attacks the clubs manager. Numerous bodyguards gets a hold of the insane man and as the most natural thing to do in these cases, they just release him and no further charges are made. Yep thats sounds like a really really true story.!

the club, the manager and the players would immediately have told this, if it had occured and the police would be all over this. If such incident had happended, everyone could bet the house on, that it would mean a public crucifixion of the attacker and a severe sentence.

how in the name of god, budha and allah, can the media swallow such bullshit, without even slightly considering the story.

once again, this little mother (Please don't use that word again)ing midget of a man, attacks brfc fans without hesitation. He really is a disgusting wannabe man(ager)

I think this article is a load of rubbish. Its pretty obvious this board gets read by people form the club. So, they have seen what we all have been writing about what is going to happen on Monday night at the match. They have gone away and had a little think and have fabricated this story to get all the media on Kean's side before Monday. If someone did get into the training facility and went for Kean then there would be a police statement saying a man of such an age was arrested on such a date at such a time. There is no comments at all. This story is a complete lie and Rovers should be ashamed of themselves for even thinking it.

There are one or two other things.

It refers to 'one' of Kean's bodyguards So how many 'bodyguards' has he got.

It mentions a clash with Nzonzi last month

It talks about several players losing faith with Kean's tatics and training methods.

I thought they were all in it together. So maybe the bodyguards protect Kean from the players.

Didn't Martin Blackburn mention the other day nationals don't have jurno's covering Rovers full time. I suspect the papers have been fed this story by Agnew (a club source) and the Star is the first one to pick up on it.

As mentioned if true then they would have called the Police so we should expect the see something in the LT or Courts about it.

There are one or two other things.

It refers to 'one' of Kean's bodyguards So how many 'bodyguards' has he got.

It mentions a clash with Nzonzi last month

It talks about several players losing faith with Kean's tatics and training methods.

I thought they were all in it together. So maybe the bodyguards protect Kean from the players.

Didn't Martin Blackburn mention the other day nationals don't have jurno's covering Rovers full time. I suspect the papers have been fed this story by Agnew (a club source) and the Star is the first one to pick up on it.

As mentioned if true then they would have called the Police so we should expect the see something in the LT or Courts about it.

Martin Blackburn was aware of this "incident" he tweeted it, wonder why the Sun Didn't run it?

Martin Blackburn ‏ @SunMartinB

Heard there was an intruder at brockhall today. A bloke got in and demanded to speak to the manager. #brfc. He might start on monday night.

Collapse

Reply Retweet Favorite

RETWEETS

6:07 AM - 2 May 12 via Twitter for BlackBerry® · Details (my settings on twitter are GMT+8, so that would make it about 11pm May 1st)

It never happened. Its just a PR splatter. He has had a black-eye and we all know why. Probably trying to get it through to SKY that he's being hounded wherever he goes. Why would bodyguard(s) be needed at training when he has a squad of players with him.

Agnew lies. He even lies about the team he supports.

Whenever I want accurate reporting of the facts, I always read the Daily Star.

Sounds like complete BS to me. If anything did happen it was more a long the lines of someone turning up at Brockhall, demanding to speak to Kean and being told to clear off. Agnew gets word of this and thinks of a way to spin to get a bit more sympathy for Kean before the game on Monday where he will be torn to shreds.

On the one hand it would be funny if did happen, just to let Kean know in no uncertain terms how much he is despised and how isn't welcome in Blackburn. But then if it did happen, the press would just use it to show how Rovers fans are thugs and have been giving unwarranted abuse to Steve Kean all along and how could the poor man work under such pressure.

Archived