BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers v. Norwich City; 21/4/2012

m1st

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Andy Cryer reckons Yak and Hoilett are ok for tomorrow.

That's a concern given Kean was ruling out Yak for the season last week. Patella tendonitis is a very painful and difficult injury to treat, unlike conventional tissue injuries. After one of the limited treatment options available, 'explosive' activity is ruled out for at least a week otherwise you run the risk of big, big problems.

As for Hoilett, his previous history suggests that even a niggle takes some time to settle down. Will we seen a half paced Hoilett or will he incur further damage ?

Andy Cryer reckons Yak and Hoilett are ok for tomorrow.

That's a concern given Kean was ruling out Yak for the season last week. Patella tendonitis is a very painful and difficult injury to treat, unlike conventional tissue injuries. After one of the limited treatment options available, 'explosive' activity is ruled out for at least a week otherwise you run the risk of big, big problems.

As for Hoilett, his previous history suggests that even a niggle takes some time to settle down. Will we seen a half paced Hoilett or will he incur further damage ?

Theres 2 half time subs while we are 0-2 down then. (This is providing that there is budget available to make subs)

Yak and junior probably said something last week - that's the way of it at the moment - they we get told they are injusred and can't play when they are dropped. Mere likely they've made friends now and we're being told they are miraculously fit!

Kean has been told to play Givet this weekend APPARENTLY

Expect ORR DANN GIVET MARTIN OLSSON

Who by - the player who snotted him?

As others have said it's all likely to be too little too late whatever we do but we have to as a bare minimum beat Norwich and Wigan if we can and hope that others slip up in major fashion.

But most of all let's see some passion and fight and put the pride back into wearing the shirt.

My feelings exactly, Rev.

I'm also hoping ewood will be a cauldron of hate and support. The fans can be against kean and venkys and get behind the team.

I think this is a complete myth.

Have yet to see him display a turn of real pace.

I sort of agree, He definatly is very fast when running without the ball, but he cant keep up the same pace with the ball like his brother or hoilett do so he really doesnt pose too much of a threat.

We'll lose 2-0 , Holt double. Too quick for our defenders.

And there will be chaos after the game, as relegation is all but confirmed. A stay behind protest, the lot. Bolton will look tame. Robbo will cry.

My feelings exactly, Rev.

I'm also hoping ewood will be a cauldron of hate and support. The fans can be against kean and venkys and get behind the team.

A win 2moro will be too little too late as it's not just one place up for grabs lets look at the teams :

- providing we win :

wigan lose we can catch them as we have to play them...but hang on wigan have Wolves @ home last match Rovers go to Chelsea so it looks highly unlikely we'll overtake them...with Wigan V Newcastle @ Home us Spurs away next weekend

Villa are on 35 points they'll surely out of 5 games get a win and maybe a draw or 2 to see them safe

Bolton 1 point above us in the relegation zone but with 2 games in hand which could be vital

QPR 3 points behind but a big goal difference behind so in effect makes it a 2 game turnaround with 4 to play.....

as I state it looks very highly unlikely we'll escape even if we win our 2 home games and get a draw somewhere 35 points will defo not be enougth !

Could be a wee blessing if hoilett injures himself for a while, put a few clubs off ? Remember that happening to Jaskalinen

As if we are going to offer Hoilett a new contract at this stage. Unless he's willing to take a BIG paycut.

We can't even pay for players who ARE on contract...

Norwich star dreads relegating his favourite team

Norwich winger Anthony Pilkington is facing up to his worst nightmare – scoring the goal that sees his beloved Blackburn relegated.

The 23-year-old, born in Blackburn and a lifelong Rovers fan, will be a key member of the Canaries’ side at Ewood Park on Saturday.

Pilkington said: “It’s going to be a massive day for me as we lived just three miles from the ground.

“But sentiment doesn’t come into it at all.

“It would break my heart to see Blackburn ­relegated, but if I score the winner I’ll be telling myself it’s not my goal that has sent them down.

You got that right, fella.

Don't worry Abbey - it is yet another rumour doing the internet. Apparently they have a room full of monkeys with type writers picking the team - but all they have come up with so far is Romeo and Juliet.

Apparently hes back in :)

Archived