BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] The neighbours are at it already

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry clarrots but your Plane attempt was a bit of a damp squib....BURNLEY SU!!!!! :lol:

Definitely not original and certainly not at all funny. Poor do really given the time they have had to prepare. Many thanks to the inbreds for inadvertantly taking the ###### out of the Slumdog Millionaires though. :tu:

I've been told that SU meant Supporters Union, the people who funded it.

This was something that even staunch Burnley supporters didn't understand. Very clever :rolleyes:

You would have thought BFC would have been the appropriate signature to add to the banner.

Worth pointing out that despite all the provocation, Rovers fans have not insulted the Indian flag.

The dingles did that with their first effort.

Note to our owners:

1. Rovers fans HAVE observed boundaries, unlike our manager;

2. What does it say about your tenure that Rovers' bitterest rivals are delighted with your efforts?

• Backroom

Worth pointing out that despite all the provocation, Rovers fans have not insulted the Indian flag.

The dingles did that with their first effort.

Not strictly true that there was one in the crowd last night and one on one of the protests

Blimey I think we need to get some perspective here. We have been ripping the pish out of them for 30 years so I think we can allow them 1 night. I don"t know about anyone else but the games against Burnley are the only ones I"m looking forward to next year.

Blimey I think we need to get some perspective here. We have been ripping the pish out of them for 30 years so I think we can allow them 1 night. I don"t know about anyone else but the games against Burnley are the only ones I"m looking forward to next year.

With Kean in charge? :mellow:

Archived