BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Kean's Future Set To Be Discussed

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Think of it this way one of venkys said they where confused to buy some time but they are already backing kean because if you was confused you would say to manager not to do any buying or staff changes.

Biggest F U to fans this is

I was talking about the Kean situation with my brother earlier and we came to the startling realisation that Kean somehow enjoys a level of authority and power within our club equal to that wielded by the likes of Ferguson and Wenger in theirs. It is absolutely crazy and proves yet again that one can no longer discuss Rovers in a normal footballing context.

His personal payback comes in his interviews where he makes sly digs at the fans and says lots of things that only Blackburn fans would know isn't true. He had won the media battle all season long until first Spurs away, then relegation, then the Allardyce video. He won't be praised anymore and in a couple of months will very rarely ever be mentioned. In a few years time when he is no longer working in football, it will just be "Remember that Blackburn manager who was in that video slagging off Allardyce? I wonder what he's up to now?". That will always be the main thing he is remembered for. Can't see any of his bum-chums like Moyes etc offering him even a coaching role now.

Kean needs to be kneecapped now.

The most bizarre thing about this is that stories of Mrs D having a crush, a brother and sister fallout, Scottish gangsters and secret deals with agents really owning the club.. have all become oddly believable no matter how illogical or insane they actually sound.

The most bizarre thing about this is that stories of Mrs D having a crush, a brother and sister fallout, Scottish gangsters and secret deals with agents really owning the club.. have all become oddly believable no matter how illogical or insane they actually sound.

I agree. There's just no reasonable explanation for what is happening at the club.

The lack of dialog from the owners doesn't help, although when there is, it is the same old regurgitated tripe that adds to the suspicion that they aren't the ones making the real decisions.

Venky´s aren´t in confusion at all.

Can´t believe people are still falling for their ´gullible´ routine. It´s got bells on it.

I don't think anyone does believe it - they just don't bother putting quotation marks around the "in confusion" bit. We know they are lying as is everyone else around the club, but what can we do?

Venky´s aren´t in confusion at all.

Can´t believe people are still falling for their ´gullible´ routine. It´s got bells on it.

Actually as I said before I reckon there is confussion.. but key decisions like Kean and players has been made already.. during the interview at the end, he comments on the Manager, players, staff and club..he looks away and smiles the point he mentions the manager and players, these are decisions already made i.e. he lied about there being confussion. As a manager I took the time to learn psychology (degree level) and enjoy reading about it, your welcome to PM me about why I went that far.. look up any book on how to tell if someone is telling porkies and you will find that the two most common givaway facial expressions are looking away and involuntary smiles.

Actually as I said before I reckon there is confussion.. but key decisions like Kean and players has been made already.. during the interview at the end, he comments on the Manager, players, staff and club..he looks away and smiles the point he mentions the manager and players, these are decisions already made i.e. he lied about there being confussion. As a manager I took the time to learn psychology (degree level) and enjoy reading about it, your welcome to PM me about why I went that far.. look up any book on how to tell if someone is telling porkies and you will find that the two most common givaway facial expressions are looking away and involuntary smiles.

The Raos and Desai are only confused because the owners haven't told them what to do yet.

Couple of colleagues (non Rovers fans) mentioned to me today that after watching the Rao interview last week, how come an investigation has not taken place.

They are convinced that someone else must be running the show.

Surely this farce has gone on for long enough.

Couple of colleagues (non Rovers fans) mentioned to me today that after watching the Rao interview last week, how come an investigation has not taken place.

They are convinced that someone else must be running the show.

Surely this farce has gone on for long enough.

If Venkys weren't the real owners, wouldn't the PL somehow be liable for the error following the fit and proper test? Not a scab they'd want to pick at.

Personally, and based on the fact that a lot of people have been looking and found nothing, I see naivety and opportunism.

But you never know...

If Venkys weren't the real owners, wouldn't the PL somehow be liable for the error following the fit and proper test? Not a scab they'd want to pick at.

Personally, and based on the fact that a lot of people have been looking and found nothing, I see naivety and opportunism.

But you never know...

Finding nothing, and finding nothing that can be incontrivertably proven are two different things entirely....

Finding nothing, and finding nothing that can be incontrivertably proven are two different things entirely....

And there you have hit the nail on the head, my information is something has indeed been found, not sure what, its getting the proof which is at the moment the problem, hopefully at the end of June, we may well find out!!

Archived