BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Kean's Future Set To Be Discussed

I am hearing Kean is close to the sack as well. Seems Mrs D is finally taking other peoples advice over Kean's. That advice being to sack him.

My guess for the managers is Curbishley, Holloway, Bruce and Grant.

Depends on if they can agree terms. Just one step towards repairing the damage they've caused so far if this goes through. It's a big one though.

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who are the 4 or 5 managers then? I assume Curbishley is one, and the other chuckle brother was keen on Hollway so perhaps that's two ....

Good to see Kamy & Nick Harris have now tweeted similar things to what I posted this morning.

At a guess....

Holloway

Curbishley

Bruce

McCarthy

Karl Robinson

Will the next stadium manager get potted once the next wave of fan protest hits ewood?

Protest? no chance pal,Ninja's being trained for stewards as we speak,three mile exclusion zone around Ewood for home fans.

Oh and sacked? he's one of Teflons buddies,you know,the in crowd..the untouchables!

I am hearing Kean is close to the sack as well. Seems Mrs D is finally taking other peoples advice over Kean's. That advice being to sack him.

Depends on if they can agree terms. Just one step towards repairing the damage they've caused so far if this goes through. It's a big one though.

Quiet as in Blackburn , no rumours :(

But you hear in oz he's getting sacked?

Who told you?

For all but 1 person it is, just gotta hold a faint hope she will see sense next month.

4 or 5 managers who Venkys have sounded out have now said they would happily work for them. So the brothers clearly want change.

Just hope the brothers are able to push for kean's sacking. Weird Kean has all the power at Ewood, Mrs D has the power over the brothers and Kean. One person who knows nothng about football, has no intereest in the game. Yet has all the power.

But I do believe there could be more hope this time that Kean will go.

Sorry but I (and many others) don't want to go this road again. Too many false dawns in the last few months to raise even a glimmer of hope. If anybody can second guess this bunch of idiots then they should be sectioned and they are so erratic, irrational and random it beggars belief.

Venky's are terminal in my opinion.

They are gone or Rovers are gone.

Guest SuperAgentJB

Jesus ###### christ. I use that website for orders at work, and they print this? do they not know he is a full blown liar? Steve Kean probably doesn't even own a guitar.

Guest SuperAgentJB

This is the email I sent to info@gears4music.com

Hi

Please remove the story about Steve Kean. I am a Blackburn fan, and I use your website to supply my work, however when I am greeted by a LIAR such as him, it turns my stomach to the extent I cannot browse your catalogue. You may believe this to be a sad state of affairs, but only true Blackburn fans can understand the hatred and hurt this wee fella has brought upon us. I actually cannot listen to Paul Weller anymore, in the same way I skip every magic numbers song..(because the fat bitch who showed me them sacked me off..)

I also DO NOT believe that he plays guitars. Bare faced lies are his trade mark, and the subtle Fleetwood mac song "little lies" does not even get close to describing this buffoons level of porkie pie telling.

He has a track record in the media which would suggest to me that he is drummer. In the same way in which he(drummer) will never be a manager (musician)

So please delete this story. I am sure there are other musicians/blackburn fans who will feel exactly the same.

Joe

Hi Chaps,

I'm sure you have received many complaints about your front page interview with S***e K**n. I'm therefore sure that you will not need reminding about his evil and manipulative ways (in my humble opinion based on no actual facts). I am also sure you have been given evidence to show he is a serial liar, and probably claims to have invented the guitar.

So I'll leave you with something else to think about. I am based in the Ribble Valley. The Ribble Valley is known for its picturesque scenery, one of its most famous landmarks is Pendle Hill. Pendle Hill is notorious for its witches, and has even been host to "Most Haunted", performed by the brilliant Derek Acorah.

After seeing your article, I was angry, confused and upset. I clambered up Pendle Hill, and came across an evil witch, named Sue. She has cursed your article on Kean, and now every single time the article is read, a kitten is killed.

So I ask you this. Are you going to take the article down, or are many kittens going to die?

Many regards

Josh

There's mine.

Jesus ###### christ. I use that website for orders at work, and they print this? do they not know he is a full blown liar? Steve Kean probably doesn't even own a guitar.

F### ##F everyone knows Keano discovered BB King.

Steve Kean is a BucketD*ckhead

Also, the managerial merry-go-round looks be in full swing and the longer our owners fanny around with sacking the buffoon, the more potential decent managers get taken.

Rodgers to Liverfool

Lambert to Villa

Leaves, Swansea and Norwich both looking for new gaffers.

Also, the managerial merry-go-round looks be in full swing and the longer our owners fanny around with sacking the buffoon, the more potential decent managers get taken.

Rodgers to Liverfool

Lambert to Villa

Leaves, Swansea and Norwich both looking for new gaffers.

& West Brom

Guest SuperAgentJB
Joseph, we are sorry you feel the way you do, but there are 7 billion people on this planet besides yourself, all with their own tastes, beliefs and prejudices.

We are living in a democratic country and if a particular publication displeases you, then you reserve the right not to look at it.

We hope this helps,

Kind regards,

Stuart Lindsay

Can you believe that?

Archived