BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Kean's Future Set To Be Discussed

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a circus - a ridiculous interview last week with a convenient half-wit, probably the worst professional football manager over 50+ games still in charge and looks likely to have strengthened their position, and no season tickets on sale at the normal "peak" selling time of the year. There must be some fantastic tax advantages somewhere in the world for running an asset into the ground in the manner which we are witnessing. That and the great cashflow "opportunities". The whole thing beggars belief, but as we all have such an emotional attachment it is more difficult than normal to take a rational look at this crazy situation.

For the life of me I cannot recall another such situation in professional sports, apart from maybe back in the early 20th century when there was big money to be made on backing "losing" teams in US Sports. But in the current multi-media world I cannot see that happening and widespread rumours not surfacing already.

I just hope we go into administration sooner rather than later, we might have more of a club to save. I think things are really that bad.

Do we know if they are paying suppliers / local businesses (e.g. Pie suppliers, Brewery) on time? A fan with a late bill could try applying for such recourse just to see what the reaction would be. Wonder if our friends at HRMC have been paid?

They are, but both by definition are unproven, which means no-one knows for sure.

I had been under the impression that some of the ITK's were sitting on dynamite, but apparently not

But it is finding the detonator that is the problem.

Actually as I said before I reckon there is confussion.. but key decisions like Kean and players has been made already.. during the interview at the end, he comments on the Manager, players, staff and club..he looks away and smiles the point he mentions the manager and players, these are decisions already made i.e. he lied about there being confussion. As a manager I took the time to learn psychology (degree level) and enjoy reading about it, your welcome to PM me about why I went that far.. look up any book on how to tell if someone is telling porkies and you will find that the two most common givaway facial expressions are looking away and involuntary smiles.

Are licking your lips and saying the words, "Worselves", "Together", and "Positive" other telltale signs of bullshitting?

Actually as I said before I reckon there is confussion.. but key decisions like Kean and players has been made already.. during the interview at the end, he comments on the Manager, players, staff and club..he looks away and smiles the point he mentions the manager and players, these are decisions already made i.e. he lied about there being confussion. As a manager I took the time to learn psychology (degree level) and enjoy reading about it, your welcome to PM me about why I went that far.. look up any book on how to tell if someone is telling porkies and you will find that the two most common givaway facial expressions are looking away and involuntary smiles.

It's the smile when our relegation is mentioned, that bothers me the most.

Is i calm before the storm or is rovers f**ked with the bold monkey, the crybaby and the three headed troll?

Why isn't anything happening? The media doesn't care and regular people doesn't care and soon the supporters doesn't care anymore.

What is a football club without any supporters?

JA sold the idea to venkys telling them they would still make their money back through player sales and parachute payments. It really is as simple as that. None of them care one bit about Rovers and JA knew the media wouldnt care either. Scum.

Don't get the idea of parachute payments - surely better to stay in the Premiership with far greater revenue and exposure (which was the main reason they bought Rovers). Parachute payments will only just cover our expenses in the Championship (if we are lucky) - can't see how they could generate profit to off-set the initial purchase of the club and its on-going debts (even if they could transfer monies between the different companies).

The parachute payments aren't lump sums though, they are paid over several years.

So it wouldn't really fit in with the idea that Venky's are looking to pocket the money and do a runner...

The parachute payments aren't lump sums though, they are paid over several years.

So it wouldn't really fit in with the idea that Venky's are looking to pocket the money and do a runner...

Depends how long the owners want to stick it out. Arent Parachute Payments paid over next 3 seasons ?

Depends how long the owners want to stick it out. Arent Parachute Payments paid over next 3 seasons ?

Think its over 4 years - 16, 16 , 8 and 8 million Just think of Venkean FC as a very large laundry service for various people.

Doubt all big Sam will take kean or venkys to court either especially when west ham want Robinson.

Would he be even close to having a case? British legislature isn't my best topic but I'm fairly sure it doesn't forbid people to have opinions on other people, especielly in out of print and non-official situations.

Would he be even close to having a case? British legislature isn't my best topic but I'm fairly sure it doesn't forbid people to have opinions on other people, especielly in out of print and non-official situations.

It's slander. He is telling people that Allardyce is a crook and that was the reason for his sacking.

It's not his opinion tho it was, "why was Allardyce sacked?", "Because he an f-ing crook." It's implying that was why he was sacked which isn't just one person slagging off another, Maybe it would of even be regarded as slander anyway and I don't think the situation matters too much.

And I'm sure Venky's/Agents just want money for Robinson and won't care where it comes from.

What a sad and sorry state our wonderful club finds itself in.

In just over 3 weeks time we will be hell for leather in the midst of the Euros and the fixture lists will be out. As Rovers fans we should all be really looking forward to the forthcoming season however, I am cvertain I wont find many Blue and Whites in that catergory at this present time.

The deafening silence from within Ewood is too frightening to contemplate and that even includes old clueless one himself who is conspicuous by his own absence and the fact his smirking Scottish gob has not made its way onto the SKY screens via his usual mates.

At this sad time we have to ask just who is in charge ? How is the club managing to operate as a business ?

We have Rovers fans who are desperate for a season ticket yet cannot buy one - what are the club doing about it ?

We have all sorts of unanswered questions - who is going to answer them ?

Next season is looming large already - what planning is going on behind the scenes ?

We allegedly have a promoted member of staff to communications officer - what is he doing in his new role practising the vanishing trick or going on a course on media issues because we havent heard from him/her.

There is a whole host of scenarios and speculation about players yet the club are silent - why ?

We have seen one of the RAO family come into the media, clearly reading a KEANSCUM SCRIPT, grow some bollux and sort your sister out, its easy they do it in burnely on a daily basis. I wish just one of the would make the right decision.

We hear that KEANSCUMS action man is to become stadium manager. What a farce. If ELITE are the force then we as fans have nothing to worry about, amateur outfit run by amateur wannabees. I do fear that the ground itself will be run down if these muppets are running the show.

I wish my club would just become a good old BRFC again, a fan friendly outfit run by people who cared.

KEANSCUM OUT

Somebody had better move quick. Kean couldn't keep us up with Robinson, Olsson, Givet, N'Zonzi, Hoilett and Yakubu in the squad.

Since we are likely to lose all of them our situation ,even in an inferior league, is likely to be dire.

Being a Rovers fanatic is horrible atm...I just don't care about fixtures, who we sign, nothing. I just want Kean gone.

I am desperate to be looking forward to playing Burnley, but the whole thing doesn't feel real and I can't muster the enthusiasm. I can barely even get angry about the one thing I have a true passion for nowadays, thanks to Venky's/Kean. Heartbreaking.

don't see the point in this thread anymore as it's plainly obvious Kean is going nowhere whilst the Cancer is running through the club with alleged faceless owners pulling the Indians strings + employing fools like Coco + Agnew and keans bodyguard..Unless theres a take over which at this moment in time until every last penny is drained out the club is wishfull thinking

Archived