BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Kean's Future Set To Be Discussed

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What would everyone think on here if Kean was still manager at xmas and 12 points clear at top of the championship? never goin to happen, but would you protest? sing ste keans blue and white army(LOL)? start going to games again? still hate kean but cheer team on?

What would everyone think on here if Kean was still manager at xmas and 12 points clear at top of the championship? never goin to happen, but would you protest? sing ste keans blue and white army(LOL)? start going to games again? still hate kean but cheer team on?

I was willing to give the owners and kean a chance at the start. They both chose to blow it. So Kean will never get my support. The only action I will support of venkys, is, TO SELL UP AND LEAVE. To much damage has been done to the club, it supporters, the local area etc etc. There can be no going back in my opinion.

I actually think there is so much bad feeling towards Kean now he could win the Championship next season, then the Premier League the season after followed by the Champions League the year after and he would still be dispised by Rovers fans, myself included.

I'd stop smoking crack :rolleyes:

What if Kean had the body of Pamela Anderson in her Baywatch-days, the backside of Jennifer Lopez and the looks of Megan Fox? Would we start going to the games then?

Which of these hypotheses is the most completely fricking stupid?

What if Kean had the body of Pamela Anderson in her Baywatch-days, the backside of Jennifer Lopez and the looks of Megan Fox? Would we start going to the games then?

Which of these hypotheses is the most completely fricking stupid?

Probably not. But I'd f**k it.

What about if Heskey scored 30 goals this season? Do you wish we would sign him? No because that just wouldn't happen at all. And there is more of a chance of that happening than Kean becoming a competent manager. Is there seriously need for a question like that.

I wish he would become a great manager cos I care more about Blackburn but it just won't happen at all.....he is bad at every single thing a manager should be good at.

It was great work of someone to get a "Kean Out" banner noticed during the Norway game.

It would be greater still if we could get some anti-Kentaro and anti-SEM banners going at the Euros and beyond, but especially at the coming Euros, with their global coverage. In fact, I believe protest banner-wise, that's the way to go. The decision makers at the club obviously couldn't care less what fuss we make about Kean.

Instead, I firmly believe we need to get Kentaro and SEM seen negatively and the Euros are a great opportunity for that.

It was great work of someone to get a "Kean Out" banner noticed during the Norway game.

It would be greater still if we could get some anti-Kentaro and anti-SEM banners going at the Euros and beyond, but especially at the coming Euros, with their global coverage. In fact, I believe protest banner-wise, that's the way to go. The decision makers at the club obviously couldn't care less what fuss we make about Kean.

Instead, I firmly believe we need to get Kentaro and SEM seen negatively and the Euros are a great opportunity for that.

The problem with that is nobody, despite an unbelievable amount of research, has been able to PROVE anything untoward there. It's very well using tactics like this to bring the bigger story to the masses, but until we can make the bigger story stand up, then it just looks like cheap, pointless, mudslinging.

Kean's management record speaks for itself, the changes in the club under the new owners are plain for all the see. But currently nothing is sticking to JA/SEM/SHL/Kentaro/Manmark/Templar Sports/JA Management.

What about if Heskey scored 30 goals this season? Do you wish we would sign him? No because that just wouldn't happen at all. And there is more of a chance of that happening than Kean becoming a competent manager. Is there seriously need for a question like that.

I wish he would become a great manager cos I care more about Blackburn but it just won't happen at all.....he is bad at every single thing a manager should be good at.

I'm sorry but this isn't true, Steve is very positive and a very good thinker...he thinks good.

The problem with that is nobody, despite an unbelievable amount of research, has been able to PROVE anything untoward there. It's very well using tactics like this to bring the bigger story to the masses, but until we can make the bigger story stand up, then it just looks like cheap, pointless, mudslinging.

Kean's management record speaks for itself, the changes in the club under the new owners are plain for all the see. But currently nothing is sticking to JA/SEM/SHL/Kentaro/Manmark/Templar Sports/JA Management.

Eh?

How did we end up with Kean then and the JA sob story on Sky?

Eh?

How did we end up with Kean then and the JA sob story on Sky?

They might be bad but they are not illegal. Only if we could find a story that would link one of those to some dodgy dealing could their presence and influence at our club be seriously questioned by anyone in authority. So stick to Kean out and Venkys out because they are the bit of whatever's gone on that everyone with half a brain can see is wrong and we have every right to protest about.

So that must mean there is no smoking gun then, despite what many have been saying.

Sorry mods to put this is in here but could not think of another subject. I have just fired of an email to our clubs owners about the hurt I and the rest of the fans feel about relegation. With the owners not even apologising for the clubs demise. Please rest assured if I get a reply from them I will publish it on here but I am not holding my breath!.

I actually think there is so much bad feeling towards Kean now he could win the Championship next season, then the Premier League the season after followed by the Champions League the year after and he would still be dispised by Rovers fans, myself included.

Absolutely.

Kean has not just burnt his bridges, but has collected the ashes, defecated into them, put them into a blender and sprayed the mushy remains over each and every Rovers fan.

Um...so, to answer your question: no, of course our opinion of the weasel wouldn't change.

So that must mean there is no smoking gun then, despite what many have been saying.

I think we only need to look at all the instances of smoking guns that have come to light. Criminal and dodgy (against the rules but not the law) activity has historically only come to light a fair while after the actual events, nearly always after the person who was responsible has gone and pretty much always involved administrators finding out the dirty details.

In every instance there has been plenty of smoke, but the authorities have not been able to get the evidence until it is to late. One of the reasons for this is that the key data is nearly always in the financials and those in power do their utmost to make sure such information stays hidden, but when the administrators come in these facts become impossible to cover up.

A Poignant quote from the luton mess..

Margaret Moran, the MP for Luton South, was equally frustrated by the decision. "We are all furious and flummoxed," she said. "We cannot understand how two bodies who are charged with oversight of football have combined to effectively kill off a good community club. Sure, Luton Town has had its problems but most of them are attributable to the previous owners not the current consortium or fans."

IMO the FA etc do not care one bit until the club goes into administration, then and only then do they have to act because they need to be seen to do something, the fact they always punish the wrong people just adds the icing on cake.

Archived