BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Kean's Future Set To Be Discussed

don't see the point in this thread anymore as it's plainly obvious Kean is going nowhere whilst the Cancer is running through the club with alleged faceless owners pulling the Indians strings + employing fools like Coco + Agnew and keans bodyguard..Unless theres a take over which at this moment in time until every last penny is drained out the club is wishfull thinking

The future of kean is not on the agenda

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

don't see the point in this thread anymore as it's plainly obvious Kean is going nowhere whilst the Cancer is running through the club with alleged faceless owners pulling the Indians strings + employing fools like Coco + Agnew and keans bodyguard..Unless theres a take over which at this moment in time until every last penny is drained out the club is wishfull thinking

Did make me think - from a cost cutting perspective - get rid of Kean - you also save on his bodyguards - and all the extra security on the DE. Come on Venky's you know it makes sense - on so many levels - even just as a cost cutting measure :rover:

Did the babbling idiot say things will be sorted out next month or in a month? I hope the idiots are trying to find the money to fire him off but i think its more likely Kean and the mystery owner are waiting for the dust to settle then carry on regardless. The Euros is a good time to bury evil news. :angry2:

The future of kean is not on the agenda

For all but 1 person it is, just gotta hold a faint hope she will see sense next month.

4 or 5 managers who Venkys have sounded out have now said they would happily work for them. So the brothers clearly want change.

Kean is and always has been more of a general manager than just football manager. The RAOs seem intent on stripping money out of

the club via player sales, parachute payments etc. Until they have bled the club dry It looks like nothing will change.

The football side of the club seems to be a poor second to the financial side, our best players will be sold in the summer

leaving us with a team to match our poor manager !

Until we can get rid of the RAOs and start again nothing will improve or make sense. :angry:

Kean is and always has been more of a general manager than just football manager. The RAOs seem intent on stripping money out of

the club via player sales, parachute payments etc. Until they have bled the club dry It looks like nothing will change.

The football side of the club seems to be a poor second to the financial side, our best players will be sold in the summer

leaving us with a team to match our poor manager !

Until we can get rid of the RAOs and start again nothing will improve or make sense. :angry:

correct until Venkys/kean/Agnew + the one we can't name leave the club we won't be heading back to the Prem any time soon we'll just be heading to league one with Coco taking the positives and talking Bullshit

For all but 1 person it is, just gotta hold a faint hope she will see sense next month.

4 or 5 managers who Venkys have sounded out have now said they would happily work for them. So the brothers clearly want change.

Who are the 4 or 5 managers then? I assume Curbishley is one, and the other chuckle brother was keen on Hollway so perhaps that's two ....

Let's face it, this is all just conjecture and rumour.

It would surprise me if Venkys and their 'advisors' were releasing these stories to give the fans hope / make them look like they give a damn.

If Kean remains as manager then there can be no doubt that something very, very sinister is going on.

Kamy on twitter a couple of hours ago

Senior Venky's Source: Kean future still in the air, potential managers identified but the one person that matters (Mrs D) STILL undecided

Senior Venky's Source: Newsham removal not linked to Kean future but more to do with security lapses in owners eyes

I still think that nothing will happen but deffo advisors and family still pushing Mrs D to sack him, at best I would say moved to another

position, this also explains Kean's silence since he returned from Pune, not like him to remain quiet. Let's see what happens

The good news is that from what my source has told me there are managers who would take Rovers job if Kean removed.

No idea who managers are who would join Rovers, my guess Curbs and McCarthy, know for a fact Bala likes Holloway. They will have conditions

What gives me slight hope this to time round,complete silence from Kean,no public backing from owners and no official confirmation on Agnew

Seems to me EVERYTHING on hold until they have decided Kean future is sorted

Nick Harris on Twitter a couple of hours ago

MT @Northern_Rover Venky's Source says Kean future still in air, potential managers identified but Mrs D STILL undecided. < heard same #brfc

The 2 names I kept being told in relation to #Rovers were Curbishley (who I don't think would touch it) and Holloway (who know?). But

it won't get even as far as speaking to them in meaningful way before Mrs D decides if she wants change; & precise SK role still in air

Senior Venky's Source: Kean future still in the air, potential managers identified but the one person that matters (Mrs D) STILL undecided

Senior Venky's Source: Newsham removal not linked to Kean future but more to do with security lapses in owners eyes

I still think that nothing will happen but deffo advisors and family still pushing Mrs D to sack him, at best I would say moved to another

position, this also explains Kean's silence since he returned from Pune, not like him to remain quiet. Let's see what happens

The good news is that from what my source has told me there are managers who would take Rovers job if Kean removed.

No idea who managers are who would join Rovers, my guess Curbs and McCarthy, know for a fact Bala likes Holloway. They will have conditions

What gives me slight hope this to time round,complete silence from Kean,no public backing from owners and no official confirmation on Agnew

Seems to me EVERYTHING on hold until they have decided Kean future is sorted

Nick Harris on Twitter a couple of hours ago

MT @Northern_Rover Venky's Source says Kean future still in air, potential managers identified but Mrs D STILL undecided. < heard same #brfc

The 2 names I kept being told in relation to #Rovers were Curbishley (who I don't think would touch it) and Holloway (who know?). But

it won't get even as far as speaking to them in meaningful way before Mrs D decides if she wants change; & precise SK role still in air

Read this earlier. Just can't beleive hes gone until I see the obligatory 1 sentence confirmation on the official site.

In other words people were seen to disagree/protest/raise concerns with Venkeys and their fantastic manager.

Whoever's running the show is seeming increasingly facist and out of touch with reality by the day...

In other words people were seen to disagree/protest/raise concerns with Venkeys and their fantastic manager.

Whoever's running the show is seeming increasingly facist and out of touch with reality by the day...

I read that as the chickens and banners against Wigan are what cost Newsham.

The chicken was iconic of the contempt and concern we all have over Venkeys. The surealness and stupidity of a chicken on the pitch summs up our situation perfectly. Glad to see they're annoyed that their brand image is taking a battering.

Mind you a more sensible way to stop the protests would to be not deliberately muck up every single decision as owners.

The chicken was iconic of the contempt and concern we all have over Venkeys. The surealness and stupidity of a chicken on the pitch summs up our situation perfectly. Glad to see they're annoyed that their brand image is taking a battering.

Mind you a more sensible way to stop the protests would to be not deliberately muck up every single decision as owners.

Totally agree.

1864 wrote:We have seen one of the RAO family come into the media, clearly reading a KEANSCUM SCRIPT, grow some bollux and sort your sister out, its easy they do it in burnely on a daily basis. I wish just one of the would make the right decision.

Funny that 1864 it seemed to me when Venky Rao appeared for that interview he did not seem to be reading from any script he actually looked incoherent,out of touch with reality and most importantly like our new shirt sponsor completely confused :D I just wonder in the morning if the babbling idiot needs to ask Mrs D's permission to have breakfast or go to the loo this lot are so undecided it is a wonder they are not bankrupt :rolleyes:

We hear that KEANSCUMS action man is to become stadium manager. What a farce. If ELITE are the force then we as fans have nothing to worry about, amateur outfit run by amateur wannabees. I do fear that the ground itself will be run down if these muppets are running the show.

Haven't you heard they have already started that today at 6 am maybe they are looking to achieve a worse pitch than Wigan Athletic did after they allow the Rugby team to play on it :lol: .

Venkys all over. They need to look a little closer to home as to why banners and chickens are being smuggled in. Hardly newshams fault. Will the next stadium manager get potted once the next wave of fan protest hits ewood?

Venkys all over. They need to look a little closer to home as to why banners and chickens are being smuggled in. Hardly newshams fault. Will the next stadium manager get potted once the next wave of fan protest hits ewood?

Yes.

Or if it's Kean's bodyguard am sure the measures will become so draconian that protests become impossible.

Yes.

Or if it's Kean's bodyguard am sure the measures will become so draconian that protests become impossible.

They'll probably start using snatch squads to throw out protesters and banner smugglers. They tried it at the Ricoh and it turned nasty in the stands.

Good news that potential managers might be interested...with conditions of course. I always believed that would be the case as it would not be too much of a blemish on their CV if it wasn't successful or they were fired. And if they were a success then it would look especially good on their CV. A lot of teams have pretty bad owners eg Ken Bates and West Ham's owners and managers still want to work under them. Maybe not as bad owners as ours but still.

Visited the education department today, kids had a great time. Couple of the young lads who follow rovers came with 'Kean Out' stuck on their backs.

Have to say that the staff were quite supportive of the two young lads opinion! They told us that Steve Kean was on holiday.....they think...

Respect to the lads!

Good news that potential managers might be interested...with conditions of course. I always believed that would be the case as it would not be too much of a blemish on their CV if it wasn't successful or they were fired. And if they were a success then it would look especially good on their CV. A lot of teams have pretty bad owners eg Ken Bates and West Ham's owners and managers still want to work under them. Maybe not as bad owners as ours but still.

You mean you know that managers are interested or that they should be interested?

Archived