BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Chumpionship 12/13

What a division the Chumpionship will be next season. Really jealous of you guys; my beloved North End have been so crap of late we find ourselves in the 3rd division, while a mini Lancashire league will be played out in the 2nd division. Assuming and hoping the Lashers lose to West Ham, it'll be one hell of a division for derbies next season.

On that note, can I ask you if you'd prefer the Donkey Lashers to win promotion, or would you rather them stay down so you have another derby next season, and you'll maintain your title of Lancashire's highest placed club.

Out of the Lancashire clubs, including Bolton, I think Rovers will finish highest, with Wanderers lowest. I don't think Burnley will do anything next term, in fact I reckon they'll be fighting relegation.

What's your take on the outcome of the mini Lancs league next season?

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Kean is still running the club next year we will finish below all other Lancs teams , and if you lot don't get promoted think you will have a derby to look forward to in 2013/2014.

Want Blackpool to win the play off so Kean as to face Allardyce if he's still at Wham

What the hell is happening at your club anyway. Released virtually the 1st team squad?

We (Hemmings) employed one of the dodgiest mushes in footy in the form of Ridsdale, who then employed a complete loon of a control freak in the form of Westley. I could cry, but I have to give the bloke until October before getting cross again.

Want Blackpool to win the play off so Kean as to face Allardyce if he's still at Wham

You make it sound like it was Kean's decision to sack BFS. Surely West Ham winning promotion would fart in the face of your owners more, no?

You make it sound like it was Kean's decision to sack BFS. Surely West Ham winning promotion would fart in the face of your owners more, no?

Our owners probably don't know who Wham are so will not bother them, so be much more fun watching the backstabber facing up to Big Sam.

Was talking to my brother in Law the other day a PNE supporter originally from there, and was telling me about the goings on at North End, sounds like we both have control freaks as managers.

sounds like we both have control freaks as managers.

This is what someone has just written on our fans' forum.

Mind you, there is nothing likeable about the Westley at all.

He has no humour, no humility, no charm, no charisma. In fact, no redeeming qualities at all as far as I can see. Without these things, he has to be an exceptional manager to stand a chance of getting the fans on his side.

Think we've got the English version of Keano, lol.

TAFKAP there is no way your manager can be worse than keanochio I mean has your manager ever come out with there was not enough dew/water on the grass for the ball not going in the goal :wacko:

or better still has your manager ever said with 2 games remaining well we can't go on a 10 game unbeaten run because there are only 2 games left but we will be as positive in these 2 games to try and take the points :rolleyes:

Your manager might not be very good at his job but please don't tell me he would ever dream of coming out with such utter tripe.

please don't tell me he would ever dream of coming out with such utter tripe.

OK, no probs.

I've heard much from inside the club about Westley, and if his Twitter account is real, then it confirms him as a deluded power freak bully.

Anyway, back on topic, can you see yourselves top of the Lancs mini league?

OK, no probs.

I've heard much from inside the club about Westley, and if his Twitter account is real, then it confirms him as a deluded power freak bully.

Anyway, back on topic, can you see yourselves top of the Lancs mini league?

Will be a tough one - if we can maintain the better parts of the squad, get rid of Kean - then we may do ok. At the moment I would expect Blackpool (I know painful for u) to come top of the mini Lancs league (if they don't get promoted) as they are more used to the division.

Will be a tough one - if we can maintain the better parts of the squad, get rid of Kean - then we may do ok. At the moment I would expect Blackpool (I know painful for u) to come top of the mini Lancs league (if they don't get promoted) as they are more used to the division.

Good points. The Pool may struggle to keep a hold of Wurzel after this season, in fact I seem to remember some Rovers fans coveting him.

Well there we are then, The Chumpionship all but sorted for next season. If the Terriers go up you'll have yourselves a cracking season of hour drive away days. It's going to be blinking interesting, probably more so than that boring and predictable league you just left. I'm flipping devastated we dropped last season.

A lot depends on changes made within our club, I think Bolton will be up there, No idea about Bumley or us.

I am quite surpised so many people felt the same about Westley, I cant stand listening to him on the radio he's a real arsebiscuit.

Bolton will have a decent side, Burnley will struggle.

Blackpool & Blackburn depend on managerial situations....

Blackpool keep Holloway then they will probably be around 6th most of the season.

Glad our bogey team have gone up!

If monkey head is still in charge it will be a miracle if we finish 21st. And a miracle if we manage a point against the dingles.

If monkey head is potted and we get some half decent in we might get in the play offs. I just cannot see any sort of decent manager taking on our team in the current shambolic circumstances. My prediction is still League One and Administration by end of next season.

Also think Bolton will struggle, they are over a £100m in debt and will struggle to get a squad together when you look who they have let go already. Think Wolves will bounce back best as apart from Fletcher cannot see any Prem clubs interested in their squad.

If monkey head is still in charge it will be a miracle if we finish 21st. And a miracle if we manage a point against the dingles.

If monkey head is potted and we get some half decent in we might get in the play offs. I just cannot see any sort of decent manager taking on our team in the current shambolic circumstances. My prediction is still League One and Administration by end of next season.

Also think Bolton will struggle, they are over a £100m in debt and will struggle to get a squad together when you look who they have let go already. Think Wolves will bounce back best as apart from Fletcher cannot see any Prem clubs interested in their squad.

Matt Jarvis?? He will definatly get picked up by someone, Wolves losing fletcher and jarvis is much like us losing hoilett and the yak.

Matt Jarvis?? He will definatly get picked up by someone, Wolves losing fletcher and jarvis is much like us losing hoilett and the yak.

Im not sure - 24 goals Hoilett and Yak scored between them. That's a big loss.

I always remember when we played sheff we'd in cup at start o season and rochina and goodwillie played well up front together then kean never gave them a shout all season

I'm not making excuses for Keanocchio but do you know what division Sheff Wed were in last season ? I'll give you a clue, Rochdale were in it as well.

I'm not making excuses for Keanocchio but do you know what division Sheff Wed were in last season ? I'll give you a clue, Rochdale were in it as well.

:D yeah, dead right Tyrone. Goodwillie has very little going for him.

Oh, and pardon me for not getting in the least excited about playing in the Championship. Of course Burnley and the rest enjoy it. They're used to nothing else.

Archived