BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Chumpionship 12/13

I do wish people woudl stop maligning the chuckle brothers. They are mad keen football fans and are also really nice blokes, unlike our pair who know nothing about football and look thoroughly unpleasnat.

:lol:

A friend of mine got to meet them once, said they were really leathery and stank of fags.

:lol: :lol:

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just been pondering our possible team for next season, without our 5 good players. And then been scanning the other teams in the championship.....we are getting relegated again make no mistake. Been looking at our entire current available squad and i knew they were crap but it really has just hit home how truly awful every player we will be left with is compared to what quite frankly are decent looking squads at pretty much every other club, or clubs with finances and sound real managers.

Definitely finishing behind;

1) Wolves

2)Boro

3)Blackpool

4)Leicester

5)Leeds

6)Bolton

7)Hull

8)Derby

9)Birmingham

10)Forest

11)Cardiff

12)Ipswich

And with the puppet lingering still everyone of the other 11 teams would be thinking 4pts from us is a very realistic pre season target.

Definitely finishing behind;

1) Wolves

2)Boro

3)Blackpool

4)Leicester

5)Leeds

6)Bolton

7)Hull

8)Derby

9)Birmingham

10)Forest

11)Cardiff

12)Ipswich

And with the puppet lingering still everyone of the other 11 teams would be thinking 4pts from us is a very realistic pre season target.

With Keano or not, you'll finish higher than the Lashers if Worzal goes.

On the basis of what? Once our best 6-7 players pack their bags as expected, our squad will be mid-table/bottom half and add in the Kean factor I think relegation is a very real possibility.

Teams like Blackpool cant wait to play us. It will be a rough ride next season and if Coco is still here and with our best players leaving it will be another relegation season. :angry2:

Also think Bolton will struggle, they are over a £100m in debt and will struggle to get a squad together when you look who they have let go already.

10 million owed to the banks, the rest owed to our owner who's in no hurry to get it back. Most players we let go were not good enough, the exception being Klasnic and at a push Jussi. I honestly think we'll go back up. But that's just my opinion.

I honestly think we'll go back up. But that's just my opinion.

Ha, I bet there aren't many of your lot that agree with you there. You'll finish above us but I don't reckon you'll be anywhere near the playoffs, nevermind the automatic spots.

We both have a very decent chance of making the playoffs.

We'll be much closer the relegation spots than the promotion spots, unless we get new owners and manager.

Can we have less talk of promotion please, it's bad enough for me missing out on the Lancs League next season, so you lot just wait there until the season after when we are hopefully in it too.

Cardiff strip change... Looks like they're trying to represent Wales in the league. If they thought it would bring in a few more thousand fans, they'd rename themselves to the Welsh Dragons FC.

Archived