BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] BRFC Action Group Open Floor Meeting with Shebby Singh

• Replies 923
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seems to me the posters that are pushing to see the full vid and giving Glen Mullan stick only want to see it so they can find more things to criticize and whinge about, Stuff em Glen put the video on DVD and make it available to buy only(raise yourself a bit of money for BRAG, you have spent enough of your own money i bet).

MGP now has zero transfer value and might feel he has to ask for a free!!

Exactly right. Which in effect will allow us to get nothing and him a massive signing on fee from another club. Great business...... not! This shower could not run a pissup in a brewery!

We would never have seen this under John Williams. The whole thing is becoming even more farcical. He is clearly working on getting the fans onside and we've heard it all before.

One sign of the times and a withering condemnation of the club that would have been viewed with utter disbelief just a couple of years ago is the police presence / security / body guards that are present at every public appearence of just about any Venky employee.

Need a press pass for what? A Saturday morning gathering? Permissions? you need to sign for what? No, neither ring a bell.

You may not agree with Glen or like his opinions. I don't know him very well at all, but I am grateful that he and the committee of BRAG got the meeting on.

IMO it exposed the sheer lunacy of life at Ewood.

We could have gone on hearsay about how the club will be run.

I now am NOW SURE the farce that I thought Ewood had become, is real & will continue.

It's easy to shout KEAN OUT ( I got hoofed from Accy for saying it.) But for the goings on behind closed doors to be sort of exposed was a coup.

Our club is a sham. Shebby is a sham. Venkys are a sham. Kean is a ????.

We had to jump through a lot of hoops for the meeting to go ahead and even more hoops in order to get the required permissions to be able to produce this in the necessary audio/video format.

There is a lot of red tape and legalities due to the number of high profile attendees/speakers and if this is not done, by following the correct procedure, there will be risks of lawsuits.

It is not just a simple case of 'recording' the event and releasing it publicly without the required permissions to do so. Dialogue has not stopped since yesterday and we are hoping to be able to release the meeting in full as soon as we can and we will continue to jump through these hoops in order to do so

That's not good enough for Pafell. He needs to have a good BRAGMOAN every couple of days or so.

Silver service for the non-member!

Lecture?!! Doesn't sound like you!

Whats the problem with Glen? I am absolutely staggered at how much he has taken upon himself for the sake of the club and us fans. And all he seems to get for his trouble is grief. It beggars belief!

Big cheer for that one! "I hate your group and I hate you and why don't you do what I want immediately?" seems to be the attitude among some.

Effin unbelievable! Wouldn't give them the time of day personally.

Seems to me the posters that are pushing to see the full vid and giving Glen Mullan stick only want to see it so they can find more things to criticize and whinge about, Stuff em Glen put the video on DVD and make it available to buy only(raise yourself a bit of money for BRAG, you have spent enough of your own money i bet).

I agree, I have not always agreed with Glen but I respect him for trying to help the club the way he is, it really hacks me off when people attack him personally when they dont agree with the way he does things but agree that the clubs a mess and wont get off their own backside to try and solve the problems.

I have not always agreed and i have been critical of Glen and his group's timing of things, but he has always replyed to me and I have the upmost recpect for him towards the fact he is trying to help the club.

The way I see if it if you disagree with the way people like Glen do things get off your own backside and do it how you feel fit or shut up and stop being another wum/keyboard warrior.

I have to say having been in attendance with Glen,Mark & Rob at the FA meeting at wembley I know a lot of how Glen and the rest of the group operate.

I have nothing but praise for the way he has handled himself during these very tough times for our club.

Meadows I see you have not been around very long so are not up to date with certain things even if it were an open forum you still need permissions to release certain information.

The incidents with Andersons lawyers have illustrated when fans have said things on the lancs evg telegraph comments Jerome instructed his lawyers to issue lawsuits.

If you are willing to foot that bill fine otherwise have a bit of patience till the whole video gets released, also people stating SSN have put out snippets of the event.

If people look carefully they have put out snippets that couldn't land them in trouble they have not put out the sensational stuff as yet as as they need the relevent permissions otherwise the lawyers of Anderson will be onto it in quick time.

I only wish there is some way to get rid of the slippery Anderson. At least we won't have to put up with his son being in the 1st team now he is about to go on loan to Aldershot.

Question for Glen:

On Saturday Shebby was asked who had been appointed as John Newshams successor but he didn't know. He said he would find out and let you know on Monday - can you please remind him of this in your next conversation and share the information with us.

Thanks.

One sign of the times and a withering condemnation of the club that would have been viewed with utter disbelief just a couple of years ago is the police presence / security / body guards that are present at every public appearence of just about any Venky employee.

Yes I was shocked to see four police officers there when I arrived. I don't think they stayed for the whole meeting?

Glen put on twitter yesterday the target is 17 point from 7 games. Anything less and kean is gone.

This is now the third "official" points target / total I've heard in the past 24 hours. Sources are good and I think it positive there seems to be a target even if the actual target is unclear.

Any business needs clear, defined goals and Rovera is no different. The problem I see is should Kesn be sacked his most likely replacement is Shebby Singh.

Yes I was shocked to see four police officers there when I arrived. I don't think they stayed for the whole meeting?

This is now the third "official" points target / total I've heard in the past 24 hours. Sources are good and I think it positive there seems to be a target even if the actual target is unclear.

Any business needs clear, defined goals and Rovera is no different. The problem I see is should Kesn be sacked his most likely replacement is Shebby Singh.

He vaguely talked about a contingency should Kean be sacked and inadvertently mentioned the 'new manager' and then tried to play it down. I think Danny Murphy would be itching to take over as player manager, in fact I think this was part of his plan when he signed for us.

While I like the idea of having the representative(s) of the club actually communicating with the fans in public meetings, does nobody else think that it has slightly backfired on us all a bit with shebby's comments about kean. Lets say he does (or did) have the ability to sack him but Mrs D has clearly indicated that he needs to be given even more of a chance to turn it around...

Pressure in the meeting on shebby to say kean has to make sure we don't lose 3 games in a row has more than likely effected his role at the club in the aftermath of the meeting if we are to believe that Mrs D is not impressed by his comments. We might have shot ourselves in the foot a little bit here is all i'm saying. I could be wrong though and shebby probaby never had the power to sack kean anyway :P

While I like the idea of having the representative(s) of the club actually communicating with the fans in public meetings, does nobody else think that it has slightly backfired on us all a bit with shebby's comments about kean. Lets say he does (or did) have the ability to sack him but Mrs D has clearly indicated that he needs to be given even more of a chance to turn it around...

Pressure in the meeting on shebby to say kean has to make sure we don't lose 3 games in a row has more than likely effected his role at the club in the aftermath of the meeting if we are to believe that Mrs D is not impressed by his comments. We might have shot ourselves in the foot a little bit here is all i'm saying. I could be wrong though and shebby probaby never had the power to sack kean anyway :P

It has backfired. It has just played into the hands of Kean / Agnew.

Those stupid pathetic comments about Pederson will not have gone down well in Pune. Although I agree with what he said about kean, I do not think it will go down with the owners, either. Which will only make venkys more stubbon to do things their way.

Shebby may have shot himself in the foot.

Anyone got a link to -I'm told - a humiliating apology Shebby is said to have made to Coco and MGP order of Venkys? He's the real deal alright isn't he?

I expected that.

So, normal service has been resumed.

Owners not happy so demand that Shebby gives public apology.

For those who were sucked in by this slimeball, I hope you take more time to judge someone in future.

The tail is well Is well and truly wagging the dog.

SK must be loving this.

So, normal service has been resumed.

Owners not happy so demand that Shebby gives public apology.

For those who were sucked in by this slimeball, I hope you take more time to judge someone in future.

The tail is well Is well and truly wagging the dog.

SK must be loving this.

Hang on! Are we talking about fact or speculation at this stage?

the best clumsy, hit shift + 8 again!! you ?

"Pedersen certainly went some way to showing Singh that he’s not gone past it with a trademark free-kick from 30 yards on the hour mark, curling a sumptuous strike into the bottom left corner of the net for Rovers’ third of the afternoon in the 3-1 win.

He was surrounded by team-mates after the goal and they acted out a ‘zimmer frame’ celebration, pointed towards the Malaysian in the stands"

If that article is to be believed the players clearly have lost all respect for singh. Makes him look like a joke.

Also would they openly take the p!ss out of him in public if he had any power? Doubt it.

The worrying part is that it is trying to give the view point that all the players are behind the manager.

Hang on! Are we talking about fact or speculation at this stage?

Not you again!

Information taken from Kamys tweet this morning. As you can see, my post neither refers to it being fact or speculation.

Out of interest, what would you prefer it to be - fact or speculation?

Archived