BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] BRFC Action Group Open Floor Meeting with Shebby Singh

In every company there could be persons running the show without being Directors by title. Its hard to prove.

Directors can delegate to employees to run the business- no problem.

Where employees are in position of superiority to appointed Directors or decisions are being taken by them which are legitimately the remit of Directors- big problem.

• Replies 923
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If MGP was a horse and should be put out to pasture then Dunny should be heading for the glue factory.

If MGP was a horse he'd be doing Dressage at the Olympics.

Have I imagined the whinging and abuse which has been hurled by certain sections of Rovers fans towards Pedersen for every little error he's made??

Big difference....we're apparently trying to sell Pedersen and that won't do much good....it could spur him on to play better or have the complete opposite effect and he could play even worse....it could cause discontent around the club and in the dressing room.....he's been here longer than any other player so I imagine he has become close with quite a few and it could affect them as well......they've seen how senior members of the squad have been treated in the past and with the situation looking like this season might be the same it might convince the likes of Givet to want to leave.

Have just seen that Irish Examiner article.....you don't make statements like that in public without expecting repercussions, unless you're a clown that is.

Directors can delegate to employees to run the business- no problem.

Where employees are in position of superiority to appointed Directors or decisions are being taken by them which are legitimately the remit of Directors- big problem.

Such as the leaked JW letter, undeniable proof!! - Plus another statement made to the FA which I am unable to post on here!!

Such as the leaked JW letter, undeniable proof!! - Plus another statement made to the FA which I am unable to post on here!!

Exactly Kelbo.

There is no shortage of technical infractions the authorities could use to get stuck into Venky's with if they have the political will to do so.

This is why the warm links with the politicians are so essential. I have been impressed by what I have seen of Jack Straw and Graham Jones in action in particular but the response of the Sports Minister was an eye and ear opener in a positive sense for the fans' case. It appears the politicians are not giving up on this case and are rattling some cages.

Exactly Kelbo.

There is no shortage of technical infractions the authorities could use to get stuck into Venky's with if they have the political will to do so.

This is why the warm links with the politicians are so essential. I have been impressed by what I have seen of Jack Straw and Graham Jones in action in particular but the response of the Sports Minister was an eye and ear opener in a positive sense for the fans' case. It appears the politicians are not giving up on this case and are rattling some cages.

I think one thing the FA / Prem will want to do first and foremost, is protect themselves and the game in this country. they are very quick in dealing out the 'bringing the game into disrepute charge'.

So it would not surprise me if evidence of foul play is found, That it is dealt with as quiet s possible. We would all of a sudden hear that either Kean is sacked, venkys selling or both. The authorities would not want to make a big issue of it. Especailly if match tampering is involved. Repercussions of that would be enormous.

http://www.vg.no/sport/fotball/norsk/landslaget/artikkel.php?artid=10059900 Pederson getting slated by his national Team coach as well.

If Kean owns 5% of the club. That would not mean he is a director. He can opt out of being one. Therefore would not have to be registered at companies house. Is there not a percentage of ownership before a peron has to be registered.

No bud there isn`t an opt out law even if he owned 1%.

Just seen the footage of Singh from Saturday, first time as we were away, what a complete and utter joke we've become, the mans a ******* embarrasment, even Kirsty Gallagher couldn’t keep a straight face.

I’ve seen support on the site for this man, in ABBEY ESQ SPEAK – WAKE THE **** UP!

As a side issue I've started to listen to Radiohead, thats how bad things are, Debs is on suicide watch :angry2:

• Backroom

http://www.vg.no/spo...?artid=10059900 Pederson getting slated by his national Team coach as well.

Not really getting slated, the coach just said he's been below par.

But anyway, from that article:

When he was asked if he had lost speed, it came quickly:

- Have I ever been fast?

This is the crux of it for me. Yes, MGP has been poor in recent seasons in terms of his overall impact on the team and on games. He's hit a few decent free kicks and managed a handful of assists, but all too often he becomes Morten Gamst Passenger and has no impact on the game. He wimps out of tackles, passes to opposition players, skips around the pitch aimlessly and fails to track players. These are the key issues with Pedersen.

Shebby Singh referred to none of this. He said that Pedersen has "lost his legs" and spoke about him running for 90 minutes. These comments, to me, show Singh up for the know-nothing idiot he is. Yes, Pedersen has problems, but his pace or fitness isn't one of them. Shebby doesn't have a clue, thus he should apologise to MGP and everybody else for making ignorant comments and bringing even more shame upon the club. Everybody wants communication but if a clueless Malaysian TV pundit is the best Venky's can offer they might as well just stay silent.

I have personally come to the conclusion that even if we were to be relegated to the 2nd Division by the FA on the reason of them finding wrong doing then so be it to rid ourselves of the incompetents who have invaded our club.

I can only pray that something comes to the fore in these meetings.....I think we have ALL basically had enough of this charade.

This is the crux of it for me. Yes, MGP has been poor in recent seasons in terms of his overall impact on the team and on games. He's hit a few decent free kicks and managed a handful of assists, but all too often he becomes Morten Gamst Passenger and has no impact on the game. He wimps out of tackles, passes to opposition players, skips around the pitch aimlessly and fails to track players. These are the key issues with Pedersen.

Shebby Singh referred to none of this. He said that Pedersen has "lost his legs" and spoke about him running for 90 minutes. These comments, to me, show Singh up for the know-nothing idiot he is. Yes, Pedersen has problems, but his pace or fitness isn't one of them. Shebby doesn't have a clue, thus he should apologise to MGP and everybody else for making ignorant comments and bringing even more shame upon the club. Everybody wants communication but if a clueless Malaysian TV pundit is the best Venky's can offer they might as well just stay silent.

So from your more scathing analysis of Pederson am I right in assuming That you don`t think Shebby was criticizing him in as much depth as you would have liked him too.

• Backroom

So from your more scathing analysis of Pederson am I right in assuming That you don`t think Shebby was criticizing him in as much depth as you would have liked him too.

No, an odd conclusion to draw from what I posted. I don't think Shebby has any right to comment on Pedersen at all. Certainly not in public, if he wants to do it behind closed doors then whatever.

Just seen the footage of Singh from Saturday, first time as we were away, what a complete and utter joke we've become, the mans a ******* embarrasment, even Kirsty Gallagher couldn’t keep a straight face.

I’ve seen support on the site for this man, in ABBEY ESQ SPEAK – WAKE THE **** UP!

As a side issue I've started to listen to Radiohead, thats how bad things are, Debs is on suicide watch :angry2:

gav

if you really want to go for it listen to lenard cohen

:(

Reporters all over the country will love interviewing Shebby and setting him up to drop more clangers now. He clearly had no idea what the repercussions would be from making those comments at weekend. Hopefully he's learnt his lesson but I have rather large doubts.

Anybody remember a programme that used to be on called dream team. That made more sense than what is happening at our club.

I'm also sick of reading the bickering that goes on in here. Nobody trusts anybody anymore. Each thread has bout 4 different arguments going on

We need Linda Block to sort this out!

What we'd do for a 'fletch' :rover:

Glad I wasn't the only person addicted to Dream Team (quite a) few years back! The re-runs are long overdue. Maybe then the PL, FA, etc. might not be quite so embarrassed when the full story of BRFC 2010-present emerges?

Sorry I realised it could be misinterpretted- I simply responded to Ossydave's comment that Shebby would be a popular interview trarget by saying I didn't think he'd be giving any more interviews.

I'm not so sure Philip, he looks like the type who loves to be heard to me. Just cannot see him maintaining a vow of silence very long, especially since he wants to appease the fans.

Archived