BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] BRFC Action Group Open Floor Meeting with Shebby Singh

• Replies 923
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Absolutely no surprise Kean has taken the opportunity to already milk his excuse for Saturdays game.

I hate that **** with an absolute passion. Shebby should know better than to even give him the ammunition.

http://www.bbc.co.uk...otball/19287376

I particularly enjoyed this:

"I've spoken with Mrs Desai at length and we had some great conversations at the end of last season," he added.

Indeed, there must have been plenty of "great conversations" about getting relegated.

I'm not sure "where's our apology" will do us any favours. Too high a proportion of the outside world still think the fans are the bad guys and have been victimising poor wee Stevie.

I'm not sure "where's our apology" will do us any favours. Too high a proportion of the outside world still think the fans are the bad guys and have been victimising poor wee Stevie.

Favours with whom?

You still worried about what the media tell fans of other clubs? That ship has long since sailed...

So the players don't want Singh to travel down with them to Ipswich now ! Who do think they are ? Let me tell them, they're the shower of ###### that got us relegated without a whimper last season. They'll bloody lucky to still be in a job !

+100

Unbelievably it's getting worse!!! Kean' reference to Mrs Desai is very calculated. He clearly has not spoken with the owners just the one whose support he needs and has always had.

I think we are stuck with him for some while yet, the rift between Kean and Shabby will continue till Shabby is sacked, Kean will be able to say the players are right behind him (cos he's got rid of most of his enemies and brought mates in) and the results on the field will continue to reflect his total inadequacy. The one thing he cannot do is create a winning team. Look no farther than Rochina----unfit on the eve of a new season!

Someone who suggested Kean is a sociopath is absolutely bang on imo.He has no morals, no scruples, no sense of responsibility, consistently lies etc etc. His drinking and his reckless behavior (drink driving,lying about it, blaming others, drunken rant about a real manager he can never be) are all consistent with a certain pattern of behavior.)

It's all about him. The supporters, his boss, players past and present are all standing in the way of the great leader who is Kean!

We have a man who is way out of control but has been given (up to now) unlimited power. Can anyone think of a worse situation?

So we have the real deal Shebby Singh showing he's not fit for purpose. We have Kean and Murphy criticising him publically and Kean re-opening his line to Mrs D. Looks like Kean's still not answerable to anyone.

What the hell Venky's? get rid of both of them and sort the club out properly.

and some say things are getting better? Good grief.

Blackburn Rovers boss insists squad is 'united' following Singh comments

http://www.lancashir...Singh_comments/

Kean said that last season , I must have watched a different team !

It has ended up being a positive in a way because it has brought us together even more, we have formed a close bond with each other,” he said. “Sometimes in adversity you come together a little bit.

Not that crap again !

Someone tell Kean , we got relegated last season and nearly the season before ..

I await developments at Portman Road with bated breath .

Unbelievably it's getting worse!!! Kean' reference to Mrs Desai is very calculated. He clearly has not spoken with the owners just the one whose support he needs and has always had.

I think we are stuck with him for some while yet, the rift between Kean and Shabby will continue till Shabby is sacked, Kean will be able to say the players are right behind him (cos he's got rid of most of his enemies and brought mates in) and the results on the field will continue to reflect his total inadequacy. The one thing he cannot do is create a winning team. Look no farther than Rochina----unfit on the eve of a new season!

Someone who suggested Kean is a sociopath is absolutely bang on imo.He has no morals, no scruples, no sense of responsibility, consistently lies etc etc. His drinking and his reckless behavior (drink driving,lying about it, blaming others, drunken rant about a real manager he can never be) are all consistent with a certain pattern of behavior.)

It's all about him. The supporters, his boss, players past and present are all standing in the way of the great leader who is Kean!

We have a man who is way out of control but has been given (up to now) unlimited power. Can anyone think of a worse situation?

that would be me 47´er.

You make some good points, although i wasnt quite sure before, kean actually convinced me himself. The points you´ve made, added with a couple of new ones completely convinced me, that we are dealing with a sociopath. The 2 new things im talking about, is the sheer fact that fans will be thrown out of the stadium for yelling kean out (we´ve already seen that kean out banners were forbidden) and his demand for an honest and sincere apology from singh. Sociopaths often react like kean does in those situations, his actions and the consequences it has for others, is something he will never fully understand, but whenever someone steps on his pinkytoe, you better believe he will scream and make it known, enjoy his role as the victim and tell the world how unfair he has been treated.

This is a question for Glen Mullan or Mark, since this saga has become more and more confusing - atleast to me - how come you havent released the supersized document you´ve told us about.?

this is not an attack on you or your organisation, i actually support your hard fought battle against these buffoons, but the situation we as fans are in and likewise our club, is quite frankly confusing. We have information coming from so many channels, thats its becomming impossible to decipher. If that document can create some kind of less confusing circumstances, why not release it.?

Excellent post.

I am struggling to cope with just how much more of an embarrassment our club has become.

Has there ever been an instance of another club playing out their disagreements in public?

What next?

So the players don't want Singh to travel down with them to Ipswich now ! Who do think they are ? Let me tell them, they're the shower of ###### that got us relegated without a whimper last season. They're bloody lucky to still be in a job !

The only ones that I feel sorry for through all this crap are the poor feckers who renewed their ST's.....

....... then again they were warned over and over and chose to ignore it all so I suppose it's just a case of tough sh1tski.

Archived