BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] BRFC Action Group Open Floor Meeting with Shebby Singh

ST holders will be in two camps. Rovers Fans who will go and think everything is wonderful whatever happens, and real hard core rovers supporters who will see this through hell and be there when it ends giving the regime all the grief they deserve. Either way thanks to this board, BRST etc. they knew what they were doing and will react accordingly.

Me, I bought a bike instead and have no regrets at all. Might chain it up at Ewood when things change.

• Replies 923
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Having listened to the Podcast, it was said that Shebby Singh would be more than happy to have another open floor meeting.

In light of the power struggle that is all the more obvious after Singh & Keans comments, what would be the chances of Shebby agreeing to another meeting in the comings weeks. Zero.

• Backroom

ST holders will be in two camps. Rovers Fans who will go and think everything is wonderful whatever happens, and real hard core rovers supporters who will see this through hell and be there when it ends giving the regime all the grief they deserve. Either way thanks to this board, BRST etc. they knew what they were doing and will react accordingly.

Me, I bought a bike instead and have no regrets at all. Might chain it up at Ewood when things change.

There are plenty of hardcore fans that you would call 'Rovers Fans'

Oh Dear. Just read Glen's tweets about the meeting his Shaw and Agnew yesterday. Hopefully if Kean did go this bunch of clueless hangers-on would fall like dominoes.

Yeah, I read those. They really haven't a clue how to turn things around, do they. I'll help them out a bit - honesty first and foremost.

They think people haven't renewed because of the protest atmosphere :lol: clueless doesn't even begin to describe it.

Clueless is a myth, this is a ploy to divide the fans AGAIN. Well the fans are united, we ALL want Kean removed.

They think people haven't renewed because of the protest atmosphere :lol: clueless doesn't even begin to describe it.

Load of Bollards(at least we now know what bs they have been feeding singh/venkys), I for one(being a non-season ticket holder) went to more games at the back end of last season than i would normally go too just so i could share my feelings of disgust towards Kean and his cronies, (and also tbh, to experiance the unique atmosphere created by in this shambles).

Having listened to the Podcast, it was said that Shebby Singh would be more than happy to have another open floor meeting.

In light of the power struggle that is all the more obvious after Singh & Keans comments, what would be the chances of Shebby agreeiing to another meeting in the comings weeks. Zero.

Shebby will be the new manager...this getting close to the fans is a attempt to get keans job. Probably do ok in a mental kind of way....shebby to take us back to the promised land...

Shebby will be the new manager...this getting close to the fans is a attempt to get keans job. Probably do ok in a mental kind of way....shebby to take us back to the promised land...

No Chance(as entertaining as it would be), But realistically the players jusy wouldnt respond to him or respect him as a coach and i doubt he as the badges etc....

If it was true that coco had to get 17 points from 7 games, if we make one more draw he is out

That's what I was thinking too but with all the different targets mentioned it'll be easy for Singh to change to a different one.

• Backroom

They cannot have been impressed with that performance, it was turgid. The worst thing was the Ipswich were very poor as well. I'm sure Shebby will soon be saying "told you so" whilst Mrs Desai contemplates giving Kean a payrise.

Radio Lancs just interviewed one of the Rao's.

When the question about Kean's future came up he just said 'No Comment' and ended the interview.

But previously he has always publicly backed him. God how desperate am I trying to read something into that.

Archived