BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] BRFC Action Group Open Floor Meeting with Shebby Singh

• Replies 923
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That comment I think your referring to was "Take Keans comments with a pinch of salt" J.C had interpreted it wrongly and stated that all comments at the meeting should be taken with a pinch of salt, Amazing how some folk would just take that misunderstood comment as gospel and then that becomes the catalyst for the next rumour or argument.

No it wasn't! The quote I referred to has been removed as I thought it would be! Sorry!

Clueless Owners, inept and stupid MD, ridiculous Global Advisor, drunken, useless Manager, classless Coach and smarmy manipulating PNE Paul.

What an absolute crock of s.h.1.t. we have running the club.

Seen all I need to see and hear regarding the latest idiot to be recruited. Says it is all about the results, then mixes a bottle like this ONE WEEK before the start of our season. Is he clucking stupid? I wonder how he feels his stupidity will help settle, motivate and inspire our squad?

We are seriously lacking class, common sense, intellect and knowledge at managerial levels. Its disgraceful and the immediate impact will be felt on pitch and heard in the stands all year. I was not looking forward to last season in anyway and here we are again with exactly the same problems, feelings and failings.

Clowns to the left, jokers to the right, here we are stuck right bang in the middle of all the clueless morons.

I understood this to mean that he couldn't sack him BEFORE the season starts as the owners had already decided, before appointing Shebby, that Kean would start the season as manager. However, once the new season starts, Kean would be judged on results from then on. He said that he had the power to sack him and would do so if results were poor.

He did promise to sack Kean if he lost the first 3 league games but I took this to be just an example of what would be regarded as poor enough to bring about Kean's sacking. I got the impression that Kean would be regarded as failing if we were not challenging for automatic promotion.

Shebby obviously sees himself as a bit of a card, a character, who will say controversial things just to get himself noticed. I'm sure he sees himself leading Rovers into the PL and becoming something of a celebrity. He probably dreams of appearing on chat shows.

However, having said that, I think Shebby genuinely believes that he has been given the power to sack Kean if results are bad and would do so.

I do not know if he does have the power but I do know that I left that meeting with just the faintest hope that we may yet just see the back of Kean.

Well put, I think you hit the nail on the head there,A lot of folk seem to be thinking he will only be sacked if he specifically loses three games in a row.What Shebby is actually saying is unacceptable performance and your out.The comment about Peds was also right but he should not have said it in public,but fair do`s to him he has apologised.

I would take that statement that J.C. made as complete and utter garbage.If that were true do you not think it would be public knowledge by now ,It is a simple 5 minute search through companies house where all directors of all British companies are registered.

I would take that statement that J.C. made as complete and utter garbage.If that were true do you not think it would be public knowledge by now ,It is a simple 5 minute search through companies house where all directors of all British companies are registered.

Do all directors / owners / stakeholders etc etc etc have to register with compamies house.

I'm in no position to make any sort of judgement about it. Have a look at the "what is the situation now thread" for more discussion.

If everything in the financial world were as simple and straight forward as you say though it would be a better world would it not?

Do all directors / owners / stakeholders etc etc etc have to register with compamies house.

I'm in no position to make any sort of judgement about it. Have a look at the "what is the situation now thread" for more discussion.

If everything in the financial world were as simple and straight forward as you say though it would be a better world would it not?

Yes all directors of all companies in Britain have to legally register with companies house .It is that simple, if you not registered your not a director.

Yes all directors of all companies in Britain have to legally register with companies house .It is that simple, if you not registered your not a director.

If Kean owns 5% of the club. That would not mean he is a director. He can opt out of being one. Therefore would not have to be registered at companies house. Is there not a percentage of ownership before a peron has to be registered.

1) If there are hidden owners who are the ultimate beneficial owners, it is a criminal offence as well as completely contrary to FA and PL regulations. Even a shadow holding 1 share technically breaks the law and regulations.

2) If you are not registered as a Director within two weeks of your appointment, you are breaking the law. Penalties for late filing are relatively minor but in civil law both the company and the directors are very vulnerable to sustaining damages judgements if a third party can prove losses as a result of the directors not being disclosed.

3) In English Law, there is a category known as shadow director. In other words a person acting as a director without formally being registered or appointed as a director. In my opinion, Rovers are wide open on this one.

Archived