BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] jordan rhodes

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If we can't get Rhodes, then perhaps we should be looking at Celtic's Gary Hooper. He's scored loads of goals for Scunthorpe and Celtic over the past few seasons, and he may now feel like a new challenge in England to show what he can do. Would cost less than Rhodes too I'd imagine.

Watched Fuller a few times with my mate (Stoke season ticket holder) always very tricky and could come up with the odd beaut. Can be a bit lazy though...also looks like a kebab shop owner.

Does he? In what way?

If we can't get Rhodes, then perhaps we should be looking at Celtic's Gary Hooper. He's scored loads of goals for Scunthorpe and Celtic over the past few seasons, and he may now feel like a new challenge in England to show what he can do. Would cost less than Rhodes too I'd imagine.

I admire the optimism.. but it is almost certainly misplaced. Your expectations of big transfers fees and top transfer targets being brought in, will only lead to disappointment.

I admire the optimism.. but it is almost certainly misplaced. Your expectations of big transfers fees and top transfer targets being brought in, will only lead to disappointment.

Not sure why. If as reported/ rumoured we've bid 5M for Rhodes, then there's clearly cash there to be spent on a striker. Just saying it could be an alternative target as 4-5M could be tempting to Celtic.

Don't get me wrong, over the past 18 months or so I've 'expected' to be disappointed with the current regime so I'm not getting my hopes up.

Its a hard one too explain.

I can imagine it is, as I don't think I've ever met a kebab shop owner who looked remotely like him, to my recollection.

Loan potentials from the PL: Park from Arsenal (was linked before joining Gunners), Delfounesso (4th choice at Villa), Macheda, Helguson, Bothroyd, DJ Campbell, Church, Wickham, Maynard.

Nice ideas but most of them are too good (or big in terms of rep) to come to us in the Championship.

I doubt he would leave the Champions League for the Championship and apparently he has already knocked back Southampton...really good player though.

Loan potentials from the PL: Park from Arsenal (was linked before joining Gunners), Delfounesso (4th choice at Villa), Macheda, Helguson, Bothroyd, DJ Campbell, Church, Wickham, Maynard.

I would take Delfouneso.....Park was rated in South Korea so perhaps.....Macheda absolutely never......and would take the rest although I don't know much about Church, the Reading striker so maybe/maybe not.

Archived