BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] So what is the situation now

US, whilst I agree with the sentiment of your post, I feel that referring to Mrs D as a "Bitch" is a little bit too far.

As far as we know, she may be being misled by people with reasons that we know nothing of.

Having said that, I'm totally "p'd" off with our current situation.

successfull business people don't get misled for nearly two years......

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

According to a LET comment today.

to days daily mirror. rovers in FA. inquiry have been asked to confirm who are the directors

For that to be the case, in my opinion, The FA have found something, if they dont answer honestly there will be huge problems

According to a LET comment today.

to days daily mirror. rovers in FA. inquiry have been asked to confirm who are the directors

Can anyone confirm this? Is that a glimmer of light at the end of the tunnel?

All fingers and toes crossed that Venky's, Kean and SEM are skewered by the FA... but I'll believe it when I see it.

Philipl and his theories... blimey. Get a grip. I'd picture him wandering around with tin foil on his head to stop the FBI controlling his mind.

Here's another theory. When the Trust had enough, you pimped yourselves around for a foreign sugar daddy as you have no desire to live within your means.

None were interested, so you ended up with fairly clueless Venkys. OK, they're easily led by the agents who swarm around every club and they make poor decisions. You hired a rubbish manager. You sold the good players you couldn't really afford and bought cheaper ones.

You got relegated. Loads of clubs have done it.

Clearly they're naive and seem intent on only employing comedy figures like Shebby and that guy from PNE. But you're still spending an absolute fortune compared to most of the Championship and you're still whingeing.

When we hired Brian Laws we didn't instinctively assume there's some dark global conspiracy to ruin a football club in East Lancs. It was just a bad decision. Take the pain and man up for christ's sake.

That's funny, I knew quite a few Burnley fans who believed there were grim reasons behind employing Laws, a man who had just been sacked by a lower league team, Sheffield Wednesday. He wasn't exactly going to set the Premier League on fire especially as Coyle previously had been punching well above his weight with what was a Championship squad. Doesn't take half a braincell to make the assumption that he was hired to fail too. Can you muster half of one of those?

And employing a bad manager in Laws at a team with half a season of Premier League experience isn't the same as sacking a decent manager, sacking the chairman, sacking the chief exec, sacking the head of finances, selling several players that Burnley could only dream of ever owning and not putting the money back in AND employing someone who wasn't even a manager at the time. And all at a team that's spent the best part of twenty years in the Premier League.

Not quite the same as Burnley bringing in Laws and getting relegated after one season in the Premier League after all really.

Whatever you think of Mrs D, using the word 'bitch' isn't on.

Yes there are stronger words available.

Can anyone confirm this? Is that a glimmer of light at the end of the tunnel?

All fingers and toes crossed that Venky's, Kean and SEM are skewered by the FA... but I'll believe it when I see it.

@RileyJtriley

@reluctantnicko Any news that the FA need the names of #brfcdirectors?

@reluctantnicko

@RileyJtriley Asking. All the best with that one.

Could be one of 2 scenarios for me:

1 ) The FA have evidence to contradict what has been submitted to Co House and if they get a different answer (lie) from Venkys they will nail them.

2 ) The FA are calling Venky's bluff in that Venky's won't know what info the FA have and may feel like they have to confess - if there is any wrongdoing of course.

I don't know why the FA would ask the question if they didn't have some new information. The club will already have submitted who the Directors are, probably at the start of each season. Why explicitly ask again?

Either way, if there is anything to hide, there will be sweaty palms in Pune/Switzerland today....

Could be one of 2 scenarios for me:

1 ) The FA have evidence to contradict what has been submitted to Co House and if they get a different answer (lie) from Venkys they will nail them.

2 ) The FA are calling Venky's bluff in that Venky's won't know what info the FA have and may feel like they have to confess - if there is any wrongdoing of course.

I don't know why the FA would ask the question if they didn't have some new information. The club will already have submitted who the Directors are, probably at the start of each season. Why explicitly ask again?

Either way, if there is anything to hide, there will be sweaty palms in Pune/Switzerland today....

More like Brockhall!

Philip Moulton has been made head of security and the security teams have been briefed, and Kean out chants etc, then eject those responsible. This is one thing John Newsham refused to do last season, but this season a wall of Keanites need bulldozing.

This is unprecedented in football imo. Have you hard evidence of this?

It just makes you want to walk away from it all.

I did.

We have had no libel letters, no court cases, no threats of being sued, and as I said earlier a very anxious Anderson phoned me last week, although that conversation was private and I will not elaborate on it

Did you record it as well?

Philip Moulton has been made head of security and the security teams have been briefed, and Kean out chants etc, then eject those responsible. This is one thing John Newsham refused to do last season, but this season a wall of Keanites need bulldozing.

Can we clarify this is going to be a club policy this season Glen. What's the chance of getting a statement from the club?

I don't fancy getting slung out and banned during the first home game having forked out for two season tickets, I'd rather seek a refund before the season starts.

It would be interesting to know Phillippe Huber's role in this from Switzerland. Owns SEM via Kentaro, has personal connections to Venkys.

Before he went over to the dark side Nicko informed us that Huber was the main man in all this and not Anderson.

I honestly think that the FA / PL / Government investigations will prove to be a storm in a teacup.

Usually, with these type of investigations, rapid progress is made if something is found awry, particularly, if the 'investigators' are minded to act and, based on what has not been achieved in almost 20 months now, I doubt that we are going to get the type of result many Rovers' fans are craving for.

My personal view is that there is one unhealthy mess surrounding Rovers, however, I have little confidence that anything will be done to halt our slide into the abyss.

I spoke with a friend who is one of the head stewards and he said that in a briefing the other day that they have been told to eject anyone who chants Kean out.

He might be winding me up but he seemed sincere

This has been mentioned before - I'd love to see them eject 5,000 people or more.

Archived