BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] So what is the situation now

When we hired Brian Laws we didn't instinctively assume there's some dark global conspiracy to ruin a football club in East Lancs. It was just a bad decision. Take the pain and man up for christ's sake.

Where is Laws now? Where is Kean now? That is the problem.

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

None of those three individuals has any link to the other two in any way as far as I know and all three are people the vast majority of posters on the MB would accept as ordinarily would not make up claims like this.

This is where i struggle with the theory Philip. If all 3 are deemed to be 'normal' then why hasn't any one of them leaked their documentation? Because the 'normal' man or woman in Britain today is an arsehole, only too willing to do whatever it takes to get their name in lights. If it is 100% bullet proof documentation which proves another owner exists then why hide it? Unless the real owners are Steve Kean and Bashar al-assad and they fear exposing it would put their lives at risk. But i doubt 3 ordinary folk would get their hands on documentation which has dirt on your average dictator. And i can't imagine Steve Kean is that cosy with leaders of oppressive regimes (Agnew being the exception to the rule).

I can't explain why he is still employed beyond blind faith from the Rao's. The mind boggles.

This is where i struggle with the theory Philip. If all 3 are deemed to be 'normal' then why hasn't any one of them leaked their documentation? Because the 'normal' man or woman in Britain today is an arsehole, only too willing to do whatever it takes to get their name in lights. If it is 100% bullet proof documentation which proves another owner exists then why hide it? Unless the real owners are Steve Kean and Bashar al-assad and they fear exposing it would put their lives at risk. But i doubt 3 ordinary folk would get their hands on documentation which has dirt on your average dictator. And i can't imagine Steve Kean is that cosy with leaders of oppressive regimes (Agnew being the exception to the rule).

If this information could bring this whole sorry situation to a head, why is it not being publicised?

If its 100% correct information, then there is no fear of recrimination,.

Or is it that the information isn't enough on its own to force the sale of BRFC?

I can't explain why he is still employed beyond blind faith from the Rao's. The mind boggles.

Go back through yesterday's posts and you will see one has. I didn't say anything about the others being "ordinary folk".

Gosh I hadn't thought of Bashar al-assad as Kean's agent....

Philipl and his theories... blimey. Get a grip. I'd picture him wandering around with tin foil on his head to stop the FBI controlling his mind.

Here's another theory. When the Trust had enough, you pimped yourselves around for a foreign sugar daddy as you have no desire to live within your means.

None were interested, so you ended up with fairly clueless Venkys. OK, they're easily led by the agents who swarm around every club and they make poor decisions. You hired a rubbish manager. You sold the good players you couldn't really afford and bought cheaper ones.

You got relegated. Loads of clubs have done it.

Clearly they're naive and seem intent on only employing comedy figures like Shebby and that guy from PNE. But you're still spending an absolute fortune compared to most of the Championship and you're still whingeing.

When we hired Brian Laws we didn't instinctively assume there's some dark global conspiracy to ruin a football club in East Lancs. It was just a bad decision. Take the pain and man up for christ's sake.

Aw, Sam still believes there's been no difference between our two clubs for the last 40 years.

Surely this is the basis for all of the conspiracy theories that are being banded about? In essence I agree with you PV in so much that it is sheer ineptitude on the part of the Rao's, added together with some a dollop of naieveity when they bought the club, that has got us to this stage.

However, the longer Steve Kean remains employed by Rovers as our 'manager' the more realistic PhillpL's proposition becomes. What I think will be really interesting is when we inevitably do not have 17 points after 7 games - if Kean remains then the 'Kean owns 5% of VLL' theory could be more than just a theory.

I genuinely wonder if we will ever get to the bottom of this before Venky's sod off. . . .

They are quick to pull the trigger when they want rid of people who could have helped them (JW,Finn,Goodman,Hunt,SW,Big Sam) so why the blind loyalty to Kean who is the one who is destroying their investment?

It simply makes no sense other than Teflon himself has some sort of major (but undisclosed) influence in the decision making at the club at the top level.I believe nobody,not even the hapless Rao's, have the power to dismiss him? :o

This is a totally bizarre situation never before seen at a Football club.I am also of the opinion that this whole situation has been carefully engineered between those running this club on all levels.

Slightly off-topic, so I apologise.

Does anyone know how long Kean has been with Kentaro? Was it before he was hired at Blackburn by Sam? Or did he change agents while at Rovers?

There's a rumour that Kean and his agent played a part in Coleman's sacking from Coventry in 2010.......I think the information came from an ex-referee......I'm gonna take a wild stab in the dark and suggest it was the same agent.

Coleman certainly sacked Kean as coach at Coventry at one point when he himself was feeling the heat

This was it, BigAlan posted this on the Steve Kean's future set to be discussed thread in May -

A case of deja vu?

A former top referee (respected throughout the game) has told connections this site that last week a former top Coventry player claimed that Kean was involved the sacking of Chris Coleman at that club.

We where told:

Coleman was called in to the chairmans office and informed he had lost his job. He protested saying he had not lost the dressing room. The chairman replied he hadn't but he had lost the confidence of the coaching staff.

The suggestion was that Kean and Anderson played an influential role in Colemans departure and raises further questions as to Kean and Anderson's role at Coventry during that period.

The player stated:

He was stabbed in the back over a number of weeks by an over ambitious coach".

Kean remained at Coventry whilst Coleman was dismissed. Does this sound familiar? Sam Alardyce, who is currently looking to sue Steve Kean for the comments he made in the afor mentioned video, was seemingly removed from Rovers by the current owners who are know to like our present manager (despite getting us relegated!)

The recent you tube video has highlighed to the world just what type of person Steve Kean is. Whilst move Rovers fans have seen through him, time and time again Kean has used the media to portay himself as the victim.

So the question arises, why did Sam hire him?

I came across this from 2006: http://news.bbc.co.u...als/5024690.stm

SEM went on to represent, among others, the Arsenal players Tony Adams, Ian Wright, Dennis Bergkamp, David Seaman, Emmanuel Petit, and Thierry Henry. Anderson formed a close working relationship with the Arsenal vice-chairman, David Dein, whose son, Darren, worked for SEM.

The above is from: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jerome_Anderson_(football_agent)

It seems odd that Sam had run-ins with SEM/Kentaro prior to the appointment of Kean.. Yet still hired him. Something just doesn't make sense here to me.

This was it, BigAlan posted this on the Steve Kean's future set to be discussed thread in May -

A case of deja vu?

A former top referee (respected throughout the game) has told connections this site that last week a former top Coventry player claimed that Kean was involved the sacking of Chris Coleman at that club.

We where told:

Coleman was called in to the chairmans office and informed he had lost his job. He protested saying he had not lost the dressing room. The chairman replied he hadn't but he had lost the confidence of the coaching staff.

The suggestion was that Kean and Anderson played an influential role in Colemans departure and raises further questions as to Kean and Anderson's role at Coventry during that period.

The player stated:

He was stabbed in the back over a number of weeks by an over ambitious coach".

Kean remained at Coventry whilst Coleman was dismissed. Does this sound familiar? Sam Alardyce, who is currently looking to sue Steve Kean for the comments he made in the afor mentioned video, was seemingly removed from Rovers by the current owners who are know to like our present manager (despite getting us relegated!)

The recent you tube video has highlighed to the world just what type of person Steve Kean is. Whilst move Rovers fans have seen through him, time and time again Kean has used the media to portay himself as the victim.

Different coach ? Kean left Coventry in May 2009. Coleman stayed on at Coventry for another year until he was sacked in May 2010.

17 points in 7 games this, 17 points in 7 games that, blah blah blah. Complete cobblers.

If we get less than 17 points from the first 7 games and Kean is fired, i'll show my arse in Asda.

Asda will put a price tag on it and offer it as the latest promotion

Different coach ? Kean left Coventry in May 2009. Coleman stayed on at Coventry for another year until he was sacked in May 2010.

I suppose Kean could still have stuck the boot in, despite having already left. He does seem odious enough to do something like that. Having said that hasn't Coleman stuck up for him at times last season? Might have been reluctant to do so if he suspected Kean had done the dirty on him, despite the football fraternity all peeing in the same pot.

Philipl and his theories... blimey. Get a grip. I'd picture him wandering around with tin foil on his head to stop the FBI controlling his mind.

Here's another theory. When the Trust had enough, you pimped yourselves around for a foreign sugar daddy as you have no desire to live within your means.

None were interested, so you ended up with fairly clueless Venkys. OK, they're easily led by the agents who swarm around every club and they make poor decisions. You hired a rubbish manager. You sold the good players you couldn't really afford and bought cheaper ones.

You got relegated. Loads of clubs have done it.

Clearly they're naive and seem intent on only employing comedy figures like Shebby and that guy from PNE. But you're still spending an absolute fortune compared to most of the Championship and you're still whingeing.

If you can't see that the goings-on at Ewood are fairly unprecedented then you're f***ing blind.

Archived