BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] So what is the situation now

I am probably too new to this site to sart judging people however. . . . I am going to throw it out there that you appear a little odd.

Wum/Troll/Sadcase call them what you will. They do it to get the social interaction they don't get in real life.....he only really appears during the season after we've won a game so we only have to put up with him 8 times a season.

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wum/Troll/Sadcase call them what you will. They do it to get the social interaction they don't get in real life.....he only really appears during the season after we've won a game so we only have to put up with him 8 times a season.

You should look up what a troll is.

Does anyone else see the boozers nose on the YouTube clip?

As for the other stuff, remember Ewoodthetruth?

All I know is Kean remaining manager defies all logic.

IMO removal of all previous administration could easily pave way for illicit dealings in Pune.

Does a silent investor have to be declared at companies house.?

Does any of the last 18 months make sense?

I smell a great big rat. I just hope someone can nail the rodent/s.

Lads I met from Glasgow last weekend said our esteemed gaffer has a problem with the booze.

You're kidding me?! Sure, we've had the drink driving ban and the video in that HK bar which led to Sam taking legal action against Kean and the club and he shows all the class and tactical acumen of 8Ace but that really is a bit of a shocker.

For those who doubt the 5% shareholding theory - let me tell you briefly of a business i worked for in late 80's as financial controller/Co Sec.

it was a Lancashire based textile business (X Ltd) who were approached by 2 directors ( Mr A & Mr B ) of one of their suppliers - these 2 guys wanted to start there own business and act as new supplier to X Ltd and wanted their support in the project ie to place ongoing business with the new business. X Ltd saw a great opportunity here and a new company was formed and all documentation registered at Companies House showed Mr A And Mr B as equal partners in the business. Once the business was up and running it supplied X Ltd at more favourable terms than it did to X Ltd's competitors - it was in effect a form of vertical integration (buying into your supply chain) but because X Ltd didn't have capacity to fill the new business it still needed its competitors to use the new business and therefore it was critical to the success that no one should know the true ownership. Over a period of 6-7 years the new business grew to a considerable size and became a force in the industry - so much so that a PLC came along and made an offer for the business which ws accepted. All Mr A & Mr B got was a very generous bonus payment - the real shareholders in the business - 3 directors of X Ltd received in excess of £5million. It was done in such a cloak and dagger way that not even the sons of Mr A & Mr B who worked in the business knew of the setup - all done through nominee offshore companies and different classes of shares - the true ownership was impossible to see from official documentation registered at Companies House.

So do i believe the theories on the 5% - well i know it can be done so there is a good possiblity it is true

IMO, Kean as an individual is not sharp enough to 'mastermind' something 'left of field'.

If there is something awry, and many supporters have a view, then I think Kean is just a 'pawn' in the game.

Isolate and expose Kean, then I think the whole thing would come tumbling down.

What defies all logic for me is what Kean gets out of it, besides the cash?

Any decent human being with even the smallest ounce of self-worth cannot enjoy the position he has been in over the past year of so, surely?

Clearly, he can not be classed in any way as a decent human being.

Does he not think of his family and how they must feel?

IMO, Kean as an individual is not sharp enough to 'mastermind' something 'left of field'.

If there is something awry, and many supporters have a view, then I think Kean is just a 'pawn' in the game.

Isolate and expose Kean, then I think the whole thing would come tumbling down.

To be honest i think Coco is a very inteligent bloke in a slippery manipulative kind of way or else he wouldn't have got were he is because non of it is for his football skills, even coaching. I don't care if some say he's a great coach, his CV suggests otherwise. Nope he's a smart cookie is our Stevie so i could fully believe some of the stuff, just listen to his press interviews etc and how he drops things in there almost unoticed to the naked ear so to speak. What he does not posses is a great deal of common sense when he's had a jar or two and that's not unusual. What he has done though is get himself in too deep and his only answer is to keep going an hope for the best.

Any decent human being with even the smallest ounce of self-worth cannot enjoy the position he has been in over the past year of so, surely?

One thing that is certain is he will never get a manager's job again.....not unless he goes back to the Portuguese 4th division....but with the rumours about how he got this job, I don't think any managers would feel entirely comfortable with employing him as an assistant or even coach.....I know I wouldn't.

If he had morals, he wouldn't have got the job in the 1st place so now he's here, resigning on moral grounds seems a bit pointless.....I used to think he was just an idiot who loved to wind up the fans in interviews but now part of me thinks he is pretty deluded also so in a way he probably doesn't blame himself too much, or at all, for us being relegated.

For those who doubt the 5% shareholding theory - let me tell you briefly of a business i worked for in late 80's as financial controller/Co Sec.

it was a Lancashire based textile business (X Ltd) who were approached by 2 directors ( Mr A & Mr B ) of one of their suppliers - these 2 guys wanted to start there own business and act as new supplier to X Ltd and wanted their support in the project ie to place ongoing business with the new business. X Ltd saw a great opportunity here and a new company was formed and all documentation registered at Companies House showed Mr A And Mr B as equal partners in the business. Once the business was up and running it supplied X Ltd at more favourable terms than it did to X Ltd's competitors - it was in effect a form of vertical integration (buying into your supply chain) but because X Ltd didn't have capacity to fill the new business it still needed its competitors to use the new business and therefore it was critical to the success that no one should know the true ownership. Over a period of 6-7 years the new business grew to a considerable size and became a force in the industry - so much so that a PLC came along and made an offer for the business which ws accepted. All Mr A & Mr B got was a very generous bonus payment - the real shareholders in the business - 3 directors of X Ltd received in excess of £5million. It was done in such a cloak and dagger way that not even the sons of Mr A & Mr B who worked in the business knew of the setup - all done through nominee offshore companies and different classes of shares - the true ownership was impossible to see from official documentation registered at Companies House.

So do i believe the theories on the 5% - well i know it can be done so there is a good possiblity it is true

Thanks for that. Can you rewrite it in such a way that Braddock can follow it?

Lads I met from Glasgow last weekend said our esteemed gaffer has a problem with the booze.

Christ, hold the front page!

I've said before that he is, to be fair to him, thinking of his family. More and more I'd say. A future filled with infrequent employment beckons. He must therefore bank as much of Venky's money as he can.

I've said before that he is, to be fair to him, thinking of his family. More and more I'd say. A future filled with infrequent employment beckons. He must therefore bank as much of Venky's money as he can.

He's now a multimillionaire, with a decent payout to come, hopefully very soon. He shouldn't need to work again.

17 points from 7 games? With the Keanious in charge? Ok then, bring it on.... :blink:

I'm sure he'll get out of that one too, after all his star striker is injured, he'll be on his knees begging to be judged after he gets back and predictably Bitch D will oblige

I'm sure he'll get out of that one too, after all his star striker is injured, he'll be on his knees begging to be judged after he gets back and predictably Bitch D will oblige

US, whilst I agree with the sentiment of your post, I feel that referring to Mrs D as a "Bitch" is a little bit too far.

As far as we know, she may be being misled by people with reasons that we know nothing of.

Having said that, I'm totally "p'd" off with our current situation.

Archived