BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] GAME THREAD - Leicester City Home 12/13

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow - wouldn't have guessed at that starting 11 - especially no Orr in the squad or Goodwillie starting.

Presume Bruno at right back - Olsson left back. Strange no Simon yet again - very strange.

To be honest I think it would be stranger if he actually played a game, such is the situation.

With that team selection, Kean will prove to be either a genius or an imbecile.

Still scratching my head, thinking which.

On previous history I am thinking the latter. I suppose some of the changes will have been forced on him - can't imagine that Orr will have been dropped and CKR would have played if fit.

Why can't he just play our ###### best team available? what is wrong with this deluded fool? playing a team vying for promotion at home isn't the time to ###### mess about.... so ######

just play this!

Robbo

Orr Hanley Givet Olsson

Vukevic Murphy Etuhu Rochina

Gomes Goodwillie

I swear if he just plays that team we will have no problem getting promoted even with the deluded one in charge.

That team selection is two fingers up at the Rovers fans.

Why, WHY IN THE NAME OF ALL THINGS SACRED, can that bald effin lunatic not ever - EVER - pick our best players?

Why can't he just play our ###### best team available? what is wrong with this deluded fool? playing a team vying for promotion at home isn't the time to ###### mess about.... so ######

just play this!

Robbo

Orr Hanley Givet Olsson

Vukevic Murphy Etuhu Rochina

Gomes Goodwillie

I swear if he just plays that team we will have no problem getting promoted even with the deluded one in charge.

This. It really is quite incredible how Kean manages to ###### everyone off even before the match has started, almost every matchday.

Strange to drop Nunes after one game, but good to see Rochina and Formica involved. Will be interesting to see how Edinho does. Ribeiro looked good on Wednesday and in pre-season, so he probably deserves a chance.

Bizarre that he starts Nunes then drops him straight away after one game. Why does he have to make several changes each match?!

Because he hasn't got a clue, and just puts all the players names in a hat and pulls them out till he has the required number.

Archived