BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] GAME THREAD - Leicester City Home 12/13

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i actually like the look of this team more than midweeks, its still as others are pointing out not our best team with players like simon and rochina not getting a look in, bruno looked pretty lively in his cameo against hull(orr just hugged the line the entire game waiting for the ball to come to him), gomes starting is a no brainer with our lack of experianced fit forwards, edhino is an unknown but im interested to see him play-cant slate him if you havnt seen him play(where as with goodwillie you know what to expect!, Pedersen and olson(playing at LB) are my biggest peaves.(not that team selections matter much with keans Anti-Tactics)

im going 1-3 Leicester,(simply due to the fact Leicester are a reasonable championship team and we have Kean as a manager)

And why does he continually play 4-4-2 when we have no pace and he spent the whole of the last 18 months buying players who play off a striker?

Bet it won't be asked in the post-match Press Conference, though!

Bet it won't be asked in the post-match Press Conference, though!

No, I'm sure it won't. I remember when we were playing 4-3-3 in the Championship under Souness with Jansen coming in from the right and Duff on the left. It helped Jansen make up for his lack of pace and play close to goal. We don't have players as good as that but the players we have would suit that system much better if we got a decent centre forward in. Simon and Rochina either side for me...

Archived