BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Protests vs Hull City?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

there is no point saying about how many are going to be on tonight until tonight, numbers can be exaggerated for example I told my Mrs the 4 inches was the length of my forearm :brfcsmilie: So lets see later how many are actually in the ground and happy birhtday to Roost today. He is now 60 I think!!!

I don't like this quote from Shebby:-

“I had a meeting with 600 fans at an open dialogue meeting and, personally, I feel I have won some of them over. They were willing to share their opinions and thoughts, so hopefully that is one battle won".

It sounds like we haven't moved on one little bit.

What part of "The fans want Kean out of the club" do they not understand?

Until that happens there will be disharmony and it will be impossible for the club to move forward.

I don't see anything wrong with it. People disliked Shebby, he was seemingly as open and honest as you could possibly wish for. He won some people over and that was "one" battle won...I thought he was quite clear what the other, bigger battle was.

14k is still 8000 down on last seasons average , with the winter months to come , coco still in charge and languishing mid-table the will drop even further

1st question - No

2nd question - 14k tickets sold by yesterday

Wrong about tickets sold !

From the horse's mouth:

Blackburn Rovers@OneRovers

@tonys61 @fernhurstrover Apologies, but the figure I was looking at incl ticket sales for Leicester- we'd just passed the c11k earlier 2day

Absolute chaos ! Let's face it, they can't be rushed off their feet !

Is there any credence to the reports that stewards are under instructions to remove anyone directing chants towards Kean, either foul mouthed or mere Kean Out's?

Also I have heard the attendance will be anywher from 10k to 14k+. Which is the nearer figure?

If this happens the fans need to close ranks and prevent the stewards from ejecting anyone for giving Kean hell.

If there is anyone who fancies doing a bit of media work early evening today please pm me , they must be someone who is boycotting , and is comfortable talking to the cameras . This will be your opportunity to counter the clubs spin, and the supporters will be reliant on you to deliver the message , thanks

I do not understand that. Would you be kind enough to explain. This is a genuine query as I don't understand the China bit.

Good point, sounds racist to me.

Fans a generation ago or two knew what to do about unwanted managers and directors. The trouble is, the Beijing-led censors on here won't allow it to be mentioned never mind discussed.

The situation at Ewood defies any logic. The owners need to be shocked into action.

Care to explain these words.

1st question - No

2nd question - 14k tickets sold by yesterday

Is that 14,000 tickets, not counting season tickets. Does the figure include away tickets.

As the 14k figure for tonights game IS WRONG I assume the real figure of 11K does not include away fans?

Political probable a better word. Still uncalled for all the same.

China are the biggest censors in the world so it stands to reason if you want to exaggerate a point you use China as an example.

Why are you asking others to do what you are not doing yourself? Are wanting other thugs to hold your hand.

Why you are not banned from this site for encouraging criminal behavior is beyond me. Others have received bans for less.

Been there, done it, got the tie and dye T-shirt. With wet and pathetic responses such as this who needs "supporters" ?

I do not understand that. Would you be kind enough to explain. This is a genuine query as I don't understand the China bit.

Try posting something slightly contentious and you'll find out.

Is that 14,000 tickets, not counting season tickets. Does the figure include away tickets.

Ha ha ur optimistic, a gate of 25k+ based on that lol.

14k not sure what it included, took it for onerovers, but looks like it should have said 11k going off the other posts.

5,000 plus on the pitch, causing a match to be abandoned ? If that does not lead to the manager being removed then I would walk away from Ewood and never return, as I suspect would a few others.

But at least it would have been tried. At the moment we are pussyfooting around with half-hearted "protests" that are achieving nothing.

Agree 100%, our situation wouldn't be happening at other clubs, the fans just wouldn't stand for it.

14k tickets sold by yesterday

Is that right? I'd be surprised if thats true Hughsey? where did you get that from?

Agree 100%, our situation wouldn't be happening at other clubs, the fans just wouldn't stand for it.

After a few weeks of this disgraceful ownership it became apparent the fans were being taken for a ride.

True on the point above, at most other clubs in the Premier League, this situation would have got out of control such is the bizarre nature of what has gone on.

Considering the rubbish that has taken place, including the public mickey taking, the fact Kean can still smirk and be in the dugout tonight must be unprecedented.

Is that right? I'd be surprised if thats true Hughsey? where did you get that from?

Hughesy quoted 14k from duff infor given by the clubs twitter feed. They have since admitted that was saturdays current sales figure and tonights sales so far were 11K as of this morning

Hughesy quoted 14k from duff infor given by the clubs twitter feed. They have since admitted that was saturdays current sales figure and tonights sales so far were 11K as of this morning

My understanding is that that is not Saturday's sales' figure. What they did was to mistakenly include Saturday's 3k walk-ons in Wednesday night's figures. I have heard that Saturday's 'home' gate so far is approx. 10,500 plus whatever Leicester bring.

I hope you all give him hell, Pre Game, Half Time, End. I guess the during depends on how the game is going. If we are losing by more than 1 after 70 mins, go for it then.

Personally won't be going, not getting a ST till he is gone - and even if I had one I can't make midweek games anyway.

Same here. Will be watching Chelsea on tele. Very sad but cannot identify with this club anymore.

Will look for the result at the end of the game and that's it. Hope Hull win 9-0. Sorry but anything that gets Kean out is good for me.

Been there, done it, got the tie and dye T-shirt. With wet and pathetic responses such as this who needs "supporters" ?

You have been trying to encourage people to break the law for awhile. You have been doing it on this site. That is likely to get this site in trouble. Maybe others if they are stupid enough to go along with you illegal encouragement. Yet you who is quite happy to encourage illegal behavior, call me pathetic. We may not always like or agree how those who administer this site do things - but I do not believe they have done anything to any of us on here that deserve them geting in trouble. Your posting encouragements to invade the pitch etc, is likely to do that.

Try posting something slightly contentious and you'll find out.

Archived