BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers vs Boro

cn174

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Feel sorry for Murphy if he's played to his Strengths could be a vital cog in midfield, but then again he bigged up and joined the Team Kean PR bandwagon and as its Kean's fault that we are not playing to Murphy's strengths , so swings and roundabouts

30k per week and these performances i ###### hate the guy

Our players are being coached so poorly they genuinely struggle with simple, straight passes to each other. It must be embarrassing for them to be playing so terribly despite some of them actually having talent (dross like Orr, Dann, Bruno excluded).

I agree, looks like we have been working only on the idea of playing through the middle which worked for the first 2min, as soon as they realised and packed the middle we didnt change, and kept doing the same thing playing right into their hands.

again bar 3 players its Keans fault, even if we had a manager who could organise the team I doubt these players would look half as bad.

I respect all those who are there, I have no problem at all with those who support our players, I just despair at what we have become and believe more than ever tonight why my (own) decision is right not to go to my beloved Ewood.

Thats the Kean Effect- It makes you feel dirty.

Nuno Gomes has looked every second of his 36 years tonight.

Dann and Orr have kept chipping balls to his head around the half way line. Anybody would look poor under those circumstances.

That's a penalty on Rhodes. Totally undeserved but it's a penalty.

Archived