BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers vs Boro

cn174

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

7 games. 7 diabolical performances. The gargantuan slice of luck we had in the first 6 didn't last and the result finally matched the performance. Nothing has changed from last season despite the opposition being worse in what has to be the weakest Championship in years. The man has to go

Think a new thread needs to be started "what will you do when you hear kean is sacked" may just get the point across that bit more to anyone looking at the boards as to how utterly hated and useless he is.....i'm fairly certain if i heard he was gone at midday on a weekday i would'nt be able to finish work............day cannot come soon enough

And the realism sets in......we ain't going to walk this league, thats for sure.

Reminded me a bit of last season. Dreadful, tactically inept performance at home and being outclassed by mediocre opposition, only dangerous when lumping balls into the box, the very image of Kean sending my blood pressure through the roof, ignorant commentators blaming the fans and feeling sorry for Kean - the strangely soothing rythym of the shouts of "Kean Out" the only positive.

Nunes for me was the only palyer who stood out. Murphy was woeful, had no idea he was so slow.

Mowbray is a proper manager.

Marvin Emnes, despite his finishing, is the type of striker we could do with - never stopped.

If we were offered Josh Mceachran and turned it down we were mad to reject it. He keeps the ball better than anyone we have in our ranks.

The lad Carayol shows what a bit of pace can do in this league.

If we had a center half who could win a header we'd be half way to success.

Fabio Nunes looks a player but he doesn't have pace to beat a man so the ball to him and his starting position needs to be looked at.

We have some players capable of playing the short game but this gets ruined by certain old school or those utterly talentless who hoof at any opportunity.

Rhodes's fee was huge and tonight was shown to be wasted if we continue to play this way from here on in. Given a sniff he looks sharp. But to justify £8m he needs more opportunities.

Nuno Gomes has talent in front of goal, but in all honesty, Dunn would have done better in the hole tonight.

Murphy looks ###### off to me. A mixture of being surrounded by those not of a similar wave length and also by having lost a yard of pace.

I watched with hope, as after 35 years of being there I thought it couldn't be as bad as the consensus on this board said. I talk to colleagues at work who have renewed and gone to the games and they say its not good, and after watching that, as I hope the dark lords have, he has to go. No passion, old men getting lots of money to see out their career, a league we can walk. For all our sakes Venkys get rid, then either put up or feck off, please

Kean's excuse ready made

He conveniently forget the 3 or 4 others that Middlesbrough should have got.

Another atrocious performance tonight. We were finally found out by a team who had a bit of quality and could take advantage of our huge deficiencies. Middlesbrough dominated that game from start to finish and it would have been a total injustice had we claimed anything from it. I wanted Kean out before tonight. I still want him and that sh!t eat smirk of his out of my club.

Yet again we were poor as in all other games but this time we lost....With an organised Rovers side we should had won. Murphy was slow and poor, time for a change and bring in Vukcevic there. And now Shebby, please sack KEAN!!! KEAN OUT KEAN OUT KEAN OUT!!!!!!!

Archived