BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Let's sell out v Wolves!

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was beach weather in Montpellier, where I'll be next weekend, this week. The clouds have started forming there but the heat is still about.

As for locally, it's hard to believe we were in a heat wave this time last year.

What's the weather report for tomorrow? Hopefully if it's half decent it can go some way to getting people to the ground.

I assume that the same train to Preston that I catch at Mill Hill at 17:38.

I always see the game out then leave not so very quickly and amble to the station. And even including a trip to the Spar in Mill Hill I still have a good 15 minutes to kill on the platform

Blackburn is far too far to walk when you can go to Mill Hill

Not sure but sounds like the same train...alot closer yes?? just not sure on the location so went for the safe option, is it idiot proof??

Not sure but sounds like the same train...alot closer yes?? just not sure on the location so went for the safe option, is it idiot proof??

I would walk to Blackburn if you can, simply because if there's a big crowd it can be hard to squeeze onto the train at Mill Hill and also bearing in mind a lot of Wolves fans will be heading towards Preston for their trains to the midlands. I've seen people not be able to get on at Mill Hill before now.

I would walk to Blackburn if you can, simply because if there's a big crowd it can be hard to squeeze onto the train at Mill Hill and also bearing in mind a lot of Wolves fans will be heading towards Preston for their trains to the midlands. I've seen people not be able to get on at Mill Hill before now.

Cool Cool, it says 1 change over, im sure they will tell me at the station but any idea where the change over is? be handy to know in advance and write it down...could have a few in me so just to be safe!

I will have the joy of sharing that train back to the midlands

From Blackburn or Mill Hill...

Really hope there is a big party atmosphere and a classic performance by the team on the pitch .

It's going to be a tough match , but one we can win if everything clicks on the pitch , 3-1 rovers , Rhodes to score first

Thats the spirit!! im gonna go 2-1 rovers rhodes to get at least 1! any idea how numbers are shaping up Glen?

Cool Cool, it says 1 change over, im sure they will tell me at the station but any idea where the change over is? be handy to know in advance and write it down...could have a few in me so just to be safe!

If you're heading to Liverpool you'll change at Preston, it normally leaves from Platform 2, which is right next to where you'll get off (Platform 1)..but be aware they occasionally change so check when you get off at Preston.

If you're heading to Liverpool you'll change at Preston, it normally leaves from Platform 2, which is right next to where you'll get off (Platform 1)..but be aware they occasionally change so check when you get off at Preston.

Sound man, cheers bud...now to mastermind 3 points tomorrow!! :rover:

Sound man, cheers bud...now to mastermind 3 points tomorrow!! :rover:

There's a 17.31 with 1 change to Liverpool that changes at Manchester Victoria

There's a 17.35 with 2 changes that goes via Mill Hill and changes at Preston and then Wigan

There's an 18.15 with 1 change at Preston only (which doesn't stop at Mill Hill) which get to Liverpool at 8pm - only 20 minutes after the 17.31

Tickets are just over 14k including away fans. Obviously with walk ons around 18k i think.

The rovers website article doesn't mention away fans. I assumed they were not included otherwise not one single boycotter has bought a ticket yet if that the case

Tickets are just over 14k including away fans. Obviously with walk ons around 18k i think.

If true those sales figures actually sound quite low - on the assumption Wolves will bring circa 2k that would mean we haven't actually sold that many at all in the week since K**n resigned. As I posted above someone at the club has allegedly said they've sold over 20k. Admittedly that does sound high, I think they will be doing really well if it does hit 20k by tomorrow.

There's a 17.31 with 1 change to Liverpool that changes at Manchester Victoria

There's a 17.35 with 2 changes that goes via Mill Hill and changes at Preston and then Wigan

There's an 18.15 with 1 change at Preston only (which doesn't stop at Mill Hill) which get to Liverpool at 8pm - only 20 minutes after the 17.31

Cheers buddy... 'rovers..uniting fans'............in train terms at least!

• Backroom

what we have to remember here is that the attendance was 'inflated' in the last couple of games. I've got my ticket and I know quite a few that have also got them.

A good point, who knows how many thousands Aggers and his crew added onto the official attendance.

20,000 or very close to it would be a good attendance figure and a clear indicator that Kean's decision to walk is a much welcomed one. Depending on who Venky's employ as the next manager there is scope for it to increase more in the coming weeks. Some won't return until Venky's have earnt their trust again, that simply won't happen overnight.

I won't believe the official attendence whatever it is. I wouldn't be surprised if it is deflated by Agnew to save further embarrasment to Kean.

You'll be able to get a better indication from looking around the ground.

Was beach weather in Montpellier, where I'll be next weekend, this week. The clouds have started forming there but the heat is still about.

As for locally, it's hard to believe we were in a heat wave this time last year.

What's the weather report for tomorrow? Hopefully if it's half decent it can go some way to getting people to the ground.

Heat wave? You boys wouldn't know what a heat wave is! :)

One Rovers twitter feed saying sales currently 14,000 including away fans. Perhaps need to wait for a new manager to see an increase, or maybe a few bluffs have been called.

Funny how one rovers wouldnt let anyone know the number of season tickets sold pre season but now willy nilly lets you know how many are on tomorrow. Seems a tad strange does that. Maybe the lower attendance game is already being played. I think we will have more than 17k on tomorrow

Judging by the fact that theres loads of seats left in the Riverside @£19, which is the cheapest part of the ground to sit in, doesn't look like we've had a massive bump..

Has anyone been put off by prices at all? All seats outside of Riverside are £25 each

Archived