BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Next manager

Next Rovers Manager (multiple choice allowed)  

484 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you WANT as the next manager?

• Ole Gunnar Solskjaer
    • Tim Sherwood
    • Eric Black
    • Roy Keane
    • Alan Shearer
    • Mick McCarthy
    • Jurgen Klinsmann
    • Stuart McCall
    • Berndt Schuster
    • Henrik Larsson
    • Keith Hill
    • Ian Holloway
    • Ottmar Hitzfeld
    • Sven Goran Eriksson
    • Karl Robinson
    • Other
  2. 2. Who do you EXPECT as the next manager

• Ole Gunnar Solskjaer
    • Tim Sherwood
    • Eric Black
    • Roy Keane
    • Alan Shearer
    • Mick McCarthy
    • Jurgen Klinsmann
    • Stuart McCall
    • Berndt Schuster
    • Henrik Larsson
    • Keith Hill
    • Ian Holloway
    • Ottmar Hitzfeld
    • Sven Goran Eriksson
    • Karl Robinson
    • Other

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Football is a surprisingly simple game witht he main objective of scoring more than the opposition. Same in 2012 or 1875

Ok...seriously for a second...do you believe what you're writing here? Every sport is simple when you break it down.

Cycling is just riding a bike faster than someone else. Sprinting is just running faster. Do you know the level of science and preparation that goes into these sports?

Why should football be any different?

And it's nothing to do with Sky. Have a read about Villas-Boas.

Why is it things always end up a complete farse with us.. I mean for gods sake another day and another three managers linked..

Clemente, Trappatori, Reid, MCall, Larsson, Schuster, McCarthy, OGS, Keane, Sven, Shearer, Flitcroft, Sousa, Black, Sherwood, Klinsmann, Hitzfeld, Hill, Ali, Robinson, Grayson, Daum, Curbs, Ballardini, Freedman, Holloway, Rijkaard, Davies..... and god knows who else has applied or will be linked.

Lets just get on with it and announce no more applications for goodness sake if they have are interested and have not applied then they are not worth considering anyway.

Ok...seriously for a second...do you believe what you're writing here? Every sport is simple when you break it down.

Cycling is just riding a bike faster than someone else. Sprinting is just running faster. Do you know the level of science and preparation that goes into these sports?

We'll just agree to disagree.

I assume that's still allowed

And rocket science is just firing shít in the air. You can make anything sound simple if you don't understand it.

Blah blah whatever

This place is a hotbed of conceit sometimes

Coyle now gone - pension fund growing by the day, on a hot winning streak !

Been in Macclesfield and Wilmslow this morning and asked a couple, who might know one or two bits and pieces, if there were any further Solksjaer whispers. Pretty confident about this bet coming in !

But it is different especially in their approaches, hence why those that do collect our best medals totals for 104 years.

Hows the england team doing?

There about 6 brand new range rovers a jag and merc parked on the car park where the chapel was. Bet Mr Singhs inside there now interviewing. If anyone wants to find out I'd suggest sitting in your car on that car park for a few hours. I would but I am in a cast.

cast? like how the Indians live? like a show? like a pot?

I am starting to get slightly worried about this delay in appointing a manager. It is weird that there has been this delay because even before Kean's sacking people reportedly representing Rovers were enquiring about possible replacements and yet now we have this delay.

It could just be that Rovers have been surprised by the calibre of manager interested in the job and are delaying things slightly to see what other manager's are interested. Or of course it could be that OGS is genuinely interested and Rovers are weighing up that option, or of course it could be that they want to give Black more of an opportunity to prove himself and these delaying tactics are designed to give him that chance. Maybe appointing someone like Black gives Shebby the chance to become an influential Director of Football, with Black becoming first team manager and Rovers bringing in a performance director to work alongside Shebby and Black.

All of this is just speculation on my part and not based on anything that I have been told/heard.

Cast the band from Liverpool?

As in "Walk Away"! :lol:

I am starting to get slightly worried about this delay in appointing a manager. It is weird that there has been this delay because even before Kean's sacking people reportedly representing Rovers were enquiring about possible replacements and yet now we have this delay.

It could just be that Rovers have been surprised by the calibre of manager interested in the job and are delaying things slightly to see what other manager's are interested. Or of course it could be that OGS is genuinely interested and Rovers are weighing up that option, or of course it could be that they want to give Black more of an opportunity to prove himself and these delaying tactics are designed to give him that chance. Maybe appointing someone like Black gives Shebby the chance to become an influential Director of Football, with Black becoming first team manager and Rovers bringing in a performance director to work alongside Shebby and Black.

All of this is just speculation on my part and not based on anything that I have been told/heard.

Was Kean sacked or did he just decide to walk?

The options involving Black sound hideous, but just the sort of think these numb nuts would try. keaning knob cheeses.

I rarely post anything these days but when I do...

I say, I say, I say there's a Scotsman, a Swede and two Arabs all sitting down for dinner together in a posh hotel not far from Blackburn...

I'll let you deliver the punchline.

Forget the punchline, nice signature. Always nice to see a George R R Martin fan!

It could just be that Rovers have been surprised by the calibre of manager interested in the job and are delaying things slightly to see what other manager's are interested.

Shebby genuinely seemed surprised by the amount of the applicants. If we assume our owners are as genuine as Shebby has been thus far, it makes sense they will enter into this whole situation extremely slowly and with a healthy dose of caution. They surely don't want history to repeat itself, they clearly made mistakes in the past, not even they can deny that any more.

If the rumours are true that these mistakes were made because of misrepresentation/disinformation by individuals whom they assumed they could rely. I think Venky's taking a much longer time than they ever previously have is a very good sign.

Shebby genuinely seemed surprised by the amount of the applicants. If we assume our owners are as genuine as Shebby has been thus far, it makes sense they will enter into this whole situation extremely slowly and with a healthy dose of caution. They surely don't want history to repeat itself, they clearly made mistakes in the past, not even they can deny that any more.

If the rumours are true that these mistakes were made because of misrepresentation/disinformation by individuals whom they assumed they could rely. I think Venky's taking a much longer time than they ever previously have is a very good sign.

Really hope your right here!

Any thoughts on the Sven sightings Kamy? Not like Sidders to post something he's unsure of.

In fact come to think of it it's not like him to post something! :lol: (Hope you are well Sidders)

Any thoughts on the Sven sightings Kamy? Not like Sidders to post something he's unsure of.

In fact come to think of it it's not like him to post something! :lol: (Hope you are well Sidders)

I would be surprised if Sven was here, meetings with the owners would take place in Zurich.

Archived