BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Next manager

Next Rovers Manager (multiple choice allowed)  

484 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you WANT as the next manager?

• Ole Gunnar Solskjaer
    • Tim Sherwood
    • Eric Black
    • Roy Keane
    • Alan Shearer
    • Mick McCarthy
    • Jurgen Klinsmann
    • Stuart McCall
    • Berndt Schuster
    • Henrik Larsson
    • Keith Hill
    • Ian Holloway
    • Ottmar Hitzfeld
    • Sven Goran Eriksson
    • Karl Robinson
    • Other
  2. 2. Who do you EXPECT as the next manager

• Ole Gunnar Solskjaer
    • Tim Sherwood
    • Eric Black
    • Roy Keane
    • Alan Shearer
    • Mick McCarthy
    • Jurgen Klinsmann
    • Stuart McCall
    • Berndt Schuster
    • Henrik Larsson
    • Keith Hill
    • Ian Holloway
    • Ottmar Hitzfeld
    • Sven Goran Eriksson
    • Karl Robinson
    • Other

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The debt is owned by Davies, not the banks as in our case. Davies is a football man and well regarded in football, not like our owners. If McCarthy or Schuster or whoever were offered the Rovers and Bolton jobs, which do you think they'd choose.

Keep trying.

How much are Rovers in debt?

We could have some competition as Owen Coyle is expected to be sacked today.

With the amount of time our owners take to get deals done Bolton could have a new manager and have them settled in before we get our man.

There certainly will be competition now though and soon many more managers could face the chop in the league above our own. If we want a high calibre manager we will need to act fast.

In terms of Peter Reid the guy is a good manager and a likeable person too. I think he would command respect and he is loyal and charismatic character as well.

I see holloway got voted fans favorite on the LT, whats the chances of getting him though?

What's the chances of him wanting it? Zero.

I still fancy di Canio, if people are going to put Solksjaer forward, why not di Canio?

If nothing else he would probably drive Venky's mad.

• Backroom

Job share ? With both clubs in debt it makes sense.

Favourite and vacancies by the way.

I understand the need for good spelling and grammar, but come on. It's blatantly obvious what he meant to say.

I still fancy di Canio, if people are going to put Solksjaer forward, why not di Canio?

personaly i think it will be Solskjaer, just seams like where waiting for molde season to finish.

di Canio would be worth it just for the comady value alone

Which is prob why shebby was saysing how they trust Black in chanrge ect.. Solskjaer cant really say hes leaving becuase that would screw up molde season.

Don't want a fascist at the club thanks.

For gods sake, they need to get a wriggle on and start interviewing candidates. keans to this patience lark, get a new man in now. At least that would give him time with the players before the next game. Surely as well paid executives they should be capable of making a correct decision whilst being "under pressure".

Some people are dyslexic you condescending sad case.

+1000. If you can understand what people mean then stop complaining. Language is about communication, and if the text used gets the point across then its done its job!

• Backroom

Yes, dithery Derek, Groucho and the Chuckle Brothers will finally agree the top target, then discover he's Bolton's new manager.

I wouldn't worry pal, I doubt Bolton will come after Eric Black.

personaly i think it will be Solskjaer, just seams like where waiting for molde season to (almost) finish.

di Canio would be worth it just for the comady value alone

When does there season finish? The worrying thing about this is we might well be waiting. He then says "No" and we have keaned off all the other candidates and end up with Bill from the tuck-shop as manager.

When does there season finish? The worrying thing about this is we might well be waiting. He then says "No" and we have keaned off all the other candidates and end up with Bill from the tuck-shop as manager.

I think middle of November? looking at the league there top of the league by 1 point with 5 to play.

Just makes sence to me, make it public you trust Black for a duration of games, while waiting for OGS season to finish.. if thats the case OGS must have agreed to join.. well thats my guess anyway

+1000. If you can understand what people mean then stop complaining. Language is about communication, and if the text used gets the point across then its done its job!

You've missed the apostrophe out of the first "its". Good luck with the job application full of grammatical errors.

You've missed the apostrophe out of the first "its". Good luck with the job application full of grammatical errors.

Shows how narrow minded you are. I run multimillion pound projects. If any business had you in-charge of recruitment they would be well and truly screwed.

Shows how narrow minded you are. I run multimillion pound projects. If any business had you in-charge of recruitment they would be well and truly screwed.

All well and good but it is little errors like that, that lead to mistakes in programming codes that can have catastrophic results, but hey everyone knew what we were trying to do.

Theoretically speaking, how would people react if we announced Solskjaer had signed a contract and would be taking over as our next manager but not until the Norwegian season had finished on 18th November? Until that time Black would be in charge of the team. Good or bad?

Archived