BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blackburn Rovers v Sheffield Wednesday Preview

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

playing where he should, yet in 25 minutes I've not heard his name once.

From what I can gather from Smiley and nicey on Rovers player sounds like everything's going through the middle and not using width or Dowie could have called him something else :)

I would agree a few years ago but if you want to counter attack, your offensive midfielders need pace.

Dunn has a great passing ability but he is not the player to run a fast counter attack.

Well football is about opinions, but I think aslong as you have pace out wide - Olsson & Kazim that is enough, pace at full back is also helpful but we have Givet & Orr.

That is more than good enough. I think the one 'in the hole' is there to pull the strings...... Well he is now injured and rochina is on in his place... is that enough pace for you!!

Dowie saying we're being dominated in terms of possession and playing on the counter attack... is this true? At home to Sheffield Wednesday?

Maybe it's a case of step 1, sort out the defence....step 2, counter attack with pace....step 3, attempt play our way through teams.

I dunno.....he did say we're dominating possession anyway.

Archived