BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Manager Part 3

Kamy100

Tugay is one of the most respected players this clubs had in the last 25years(by teamates and fans), pretty much every player that played with tugay in his time at rovers consider him to be one of the greatest players they have played alongside.

i should have also added humourless!!!

Sorry, I'm humourless because I don't think that making light of real mental disorders is acceptable? Are you for real? There's nothing funny about that at all.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kent Bergersen and Petter Belsvik. Im not sure what Belsvik is doing these days, but Bergersen is coach at Aalesund FK in Tippeligaen.

Dont think he will bring either. An ex-player and/or Black i reckon

Belsvik just got relegated as manager with Stabæk in Tippeligaen.

A quick translate... happy meets Diego Armando. It could well be Maradona guys!

Um...no, it's translated as, Happy Birthday, Diego! Alexanders has already translated it for you. Formica is an Argentinian like Diego, of course he would hero-worship the guy and wish him happy birthday. He's a legend in Argentina.

A quick translate... happy meets Diego Armando. It could well be Maradona guys!

really don't mind maradona ....with a good backroom staffs :rover: ....we need some entertainment with him and his beads .. would bring lots of media attention and players will be hyped ....

Sorry, I'm humourless because I don't think that making light of real mental disorders is acceptable? Are you for real? There's nothing funny about that at all.

context pal CONTEXT, sorry if it hit a nerve but id advise you stayed of the internet if you genuinely are that easily offended.

really don't mind maradona ....with a good backroom staffs :rover: ....we need some entertainment with him and his beads .. would bring lots of media attention and players will be hyped ....

I really hope not, I would be finished with him at Rovers, Fat, Argy, drug taking slob!

Alexanders has already translated it as happy birthday......

Look, I know my posts are probably annoying and some of you have me on ignore, but Alexanders has done absolutely nothing for you guys to ignore him. (being sarcastic here, by the way).

Unless I'm imagining it but didn't Shebby state that we would not hire any manager with a blot on their record e.g. relegation surely that rules Holloway/McCarthy out? Kamy can you confirm they will recruit someone tommorrow or could Shebby just extend his deadline again he has after all not met the 1st deadline .

Why Tugay when Salgado is the more competent man.

And you know this how exactly?

Tugay has experience in Turkey whilst Salgado has little to none. I assume you have no idea how either of them operate in a coaching capacity so surely you aren't qualified to say who is more competent?

context pal CONTEXT, sorry if it hit a nerve but id advise you stayed of the internet if you are that easily offended.

Contextualise it for me, buddy.

As far as I understand it, you used the term "Schizo Manic Depressive sorts" to describe a group of individuals who post on this messageboard. You were inferring that they post reactionary and irrational posts, given the context of the impending appointment of a manager.

For your own smart-ar$e gratification, you've pigeon-holed people who suffer from Schizophrenia or "Manic Depression" (it's actually called Bi-Polar disorder, but I guess you didn't catch that memo back in the '50s) into the irrational and the reactionary. You literally made light of two serious mental illnesses for nothing more than comic effect on an Internet messageboard which discusses a football club.

Quod Erat Demonstrandum, d!ckhead.

Alexanders has already translated it as happy birthday......

Look, I know my posts are probably annoying and some of you have me on ignore, but Alexanders has done absolutely nothing for you guys to ignore him. (being sarcastic here, by the way).

Are you suggesting I have Alexanders on ignore, I respectfully ask you retract that statement as I have most certainly not, the only person I will put on ignore is if that Fat Argy comes to Rovers, and will be on ignore until he returns to his homeland

As far as I understand it, you used the term "Schizo Manic Depressive sorts" to describe a group of individuals who post on this messageboard. You were inferring that they post reactionary and irrational posts, given the context of the impending appointment of a manager.

For your own smart-ar$e gratification, you've pigeon-holed people who suffer from Schizophrenia or "Manic Depression" (it's actually called Bi-Polar disorder, but I guess you didn't catch that memo back in the '50s) into the irrational and the reactionary. You literally made light of two serious mental illnesses for nothing more than comic effect on an Internet messageboard which discusses a football club.

For goodness sake. 90 percent of comedy relies on things that someone somewhere will deem offensive. Unless you're directly mocking that sort of person, I think it's pointless to get all out of sorts about it. And I include in that topics which I find offensive.

People call others "retarded", "blind", "suicidal", etc. Point fun at Kean's baldness, at the fact he's Scottish. If every single person was to take a comment to heart about their people or about a general condition or to mock a feature which others share then the world would go mad and this messageboard would be full of even more bickerings.

Bundesburn, you are being irrational and nitpicking. What was said was clearly said tongue in cheek and thinking lightheartedly those conditions do have symptoms which could be compared to how some behave on this board (I could explain in depth silly little similarities to schizophrenia but I won't bother wasting my time).

Get a grip and don't get so offended at such little things. The term "PC gone mad" jumps to mind and it appears you'd like to scrutinize every little comment and find faults. If everyone was to do so there'd be little humour on here. Just chill out.

You must be joking the guys a keaning moron, I'd rather we just kept Black than employ that fat, coked up, handballing Argie tw@.

If he comes anywhere near the club, Singh can go and jump off a cliff with the rest of the Venky clowns.

http://www.rovers.co.uk/

Better click on that and wait then. A mesageboard is to share information and discuss various things. Knob

It was a sarcastic comment, obviously flew right over your head.

No need for the childish insult by the way.

Which is fine but I don't believe my post was specifically aimed at you, it was a general message for anyone some of whom may be interested in it. Or have you appointed yourself chief spokesman for all Rovers fans now?

If you're not interested, just ignore the post. It really is that simple.

You are right. Was having a bad day. Apologies.

Forgive me for saying so, but I don't think he actually meant Schizoprhenia manic depression literally. Nor did he had any intention of insulting the real sufferers of those diseases. It's just like retard, or calling someone a genitial. You don't mean it literally, right? As your last word ironically points out, insults are not to be taken literally.

For goodness sake. 90 percent of comedy relies on things that someone somewhere will deem offensive. Unless you're directly mocking that sort of person, I think it's pointless to get all out of sorts about it. And I include in that topics which I find offensive.

Try not to get wound up. It was clearly a nothing of a comment. Some people just like to criticise every little thing that isn't 100% PC. Don't joke about Kean's baldness or else I imagine a niche of the messageboard will be baying for your blood. (Especially with Halloween on the horizon I guess)

Archived