SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Crystal Palace Preview

colin

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Penalty for palace. Sort it berg.

keaning kean today. What happens to the black organisation? When has robbo saved a pen

Two goals shipped already .... never happened under Black.

Now where's ABB Revidge ?

I wondered how long it would take, he's been in charge for two days ffs!

• Backroom

The only positive in all of this is that Berg will now see exactly the task he has ahead of him. He's promised promotion with a group of players that will struggle to achieve that, partially because many of them aren't good enough and partially because the previous management destroyed their fitness and any semblance of tactical awareness.

Just hope Berg's up to the challenge, because it will not be easy to do much with this lot. He may need some serious backing in Jan, but will our idiot owners give it to him?

I wondered how long it would take, he's been in charge for two days ffs!

I know it probably means nothing, but only as much as saying Berg's only been in charge for two days, but Holloway has only been in charge for half a day.

• Backroom

I honestly think promotion this season is a bridge too far too many over paid and under committed players

I'd rather Berg built a proper team for promotion next season

I know it probably means nothing, but only as much as saying Berg's only been in charge for two days, but Holloway has only been in charge for half a day.

I don't imagine Holloways had any influence whatsoever.

Winding me up how people can write Berg off after not even one game, Pathetic really.

Nice one Robbo.

I can't see us going up this season or next season.

Too much turmoil at the club.

Unless Berg is a galvanizing force, but I can't see it with so many idiots at the club in it for themselves. He's going to have to have a very strong character to sort this out.

• Backroom

Penalty for palace. Sort it berg.

keaning kean today. What happens to the black organisation? When has robbo saved a pen

Just then

And a few weeks ago

But in defence of Berg, Palace were in top form and sound like the level of fitness is much better than ours. Hopefully this can be rectified quickly,

Two goals shipped already .... never happened under Black.

Now where's ABB Revidge ?

Listening online. The reason we never conceded two goals under Black was more down to the deficiencies of the opposition than to9 us defending particularly well.

Black's still coaching the side. As he was when we were relegated. The sooner he's given his cards and Berg can get his own men in the better.

I don't imagine Holloways had any influence whatsoever. Winding me up how people can write him off after one game, Pathetic really.

Nice one Robbo.

I'm not writing Berg off, I just think it was a stupid move to appoint someone with zero experience of managing in this league when in their words, we have to get promoted. He's got his work cut out.

Some of you guys are unbelievable, it's his first game!! He needs to see what the players are like himself, next game will be interesting with team selections etc.

Yes Hekla, but your second sentence says it all.

Hope berg tears into the players after this.

You can't blame him for picking experienced premier league players like murphy, etuhu, Pedersen, ckr

They have badly let him down

Plenty of opportunities for the fringe players and youth players to step in.

Cringeworthy how much our midfield earns, more than the whole palace team put together, and they are getting the run around.

I'm not writing Berg off, I just think it was a stupid move to appoint someone with zero experience of managing in this league when in their words, we have to get promoted. He's got his work cut out.

Yes Hekla, but your second sentence says it all.

Here we go. We were always struggling away to this lot. Berg has been here two days and already people are on his back.

Archived