BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Crystal Palace Preview

colin

I don't mind losing. It's the manner in which we are after the back of some brilliant results. I don't have out against berg contary to the kean your posting clithrover. I'm just extremely concerned as to what has suddenly changed over the coursr of a week where two goals in five games instead of one

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not writing Berg off, I just think it was a stupid move to appoint someone with zero experience of managing in this league when in their words, we have to get promoted. He's got his work cut out.

Sorry booth wasn't aimed at you, was aimed at some of the earlier posts.

Here we go. We were always struggling away to this lot. Berg has been here two days and already people are on his back.

Yes that's really on his back. Have you actually read what I said?

Even if we lost all of our games from now till the end of the season I wouldn't blame Berg.

Listening online. The reason we never conceded two goals under Black was more down to the deficiencies of the opposition than to9 us defending particularly well.

Black's still coaching the side. As he was when we were relegated. The sooner he's given his cards and Berg can get his own men in the better.

The reason we never conceded goals under Black is because unlike Kean he had the defence set up properly. Now he's been shoved aside normal service is resumed. This is not blaming Berg.

rubbish

we were playing nowt when black got the clean sheets, also we were lucky.

On the other hand we played nowt lots of times under Kean and conceded plenty and I'm not having it that Kean's awful management was down to bad luck.

I don't mind losing. It's the manner in which we are after the back of some brilliant results. I don't have out against berg contary to the kean your posting clithrover. I'm just extremely concerned as to what has suddenly changed over the coursr of a week where two goals in five games instead of one

There is one very good reason - Lowe injured, Murphy starts

I love how Black has suddenly become a defensive messiah :lol: if Sheff Weds had a player like Zaha in their team they would have scored 4 or 5 against us.

True, I cannot believe we did not concede in that game I thought they battered us in that 2nd half. We've benefited from the very poor standard of finishing in the championship this season.

I love how Black has suddenly become a defensive messiah :lol: if Sheff Weds had a player like Zaha in their team they would have scored 4 or 5 against us.

Zaha is a very good player but you cant argue against the fact we looked a whole lot better defensively last week. whats changed?

Zaha is a very good player but you cant argue against the fact we looked a whole lot better defensively last week. whats changed?

The difference is that we have just played what is probably the best team in the Championship at the moment, alongside Cardiff

Archived