BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Crystal Palace Preview

colin

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Henning has to play Orr at right back for this one if they have a decent left winger. Then we can see how good Bradley is, if he lets the team down and allows them to come through his side then we know what we'll expect Berg to do. Either way the club will be the winner from this one.

Henning has to play Orr at right back for this one if they have a decent left winger. Then we can see how good Bradley is, if he lets the team down and allows them to come through his side then we know what we'll expect Berg to do. Either way the club will be the winner from this one.

Not is Zaha rips him apart and we lose. Let's face it, Orr isn't exactly renouned for any pace he looks as if he is running on a treadmill half the time.

Excellent test for young Henley. He did well in the two big games he played last season. I've been wanting to see more of him.

One thing about Henley he looked to have a bit of pace. We'll see what he's made of today. I remember the young Keith Newton coming up against Cliff Jones of Spurs ( the Gareth Bale of his day for those who never saw him play ) and blotting him completely out of the game. I realised then just what a good young player we had on our hands.

• Backroom

Excellent test for young Henley. He did well in the two big games he played last season. I've been wanting to see more of him.

Glad if he gets a chance but it will be the toughest game of the season for whoever plays at right back

Having said that he played at old Trafford and anfield last season so he shouldn't be phased

Blackburn: Robinson, Martin Olsson, Rhodes, Pedersen, Murphy ©, Markus Olsson, Dann, Etuhu, Henley, Hanley, Kazim-Richards

Subs: Kean, Orr, Formica, Rochina, Ribiero, Vukcevic, Rosado

Look like 4-4-2 to play.

Robbo; Henley, Hanley, Dann, Martin Olsson; Peds, Murphy, Etuhu, Markus Olsson; Rhodes, CKR

Pleased to see Adam Henley playing and at right back.

Blackburn: Robinson, Martin Olsson, Rhodes, Pedersen, Murphy ©, Markus Olsson, Dann, Etuhu, Henley, Hanley, Kazim-Richards

Look like 4-4-2 to play.

Robbo; Henley, Hanley, Dann, Martin Olsson; Peds, Murphy, Etuhu, Markus Olsson; Rhodes, CKR

Is Givet injured?

Look like 4-4-2 to play.

Gomes and givet not involved? Are the injured?

No not that game. This was at home, came on as a sub. We got beat I think

Ah yeah. Henning signed after Shearer. I remember the away game at Selhurst very well, but not the game at Ewood.

Archived