BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Birmingham Preview

Yeah, it is being shown online.

Very impressed up until they scored.

Good football, pressuring well and looking strong - but once they scored we've pulled back a bit.

Dann looks alright but wasting possession with ambitious balls too often.

Formica tries hard and has a trick in him, but no end product so far.

Murphy, who I really want to do well, has wasted possession to easily, too often.

Rhodes I think has done remarkably well for an average sized lad playing as a target man.

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has Rhodes had any decent service yet?

Murphy played a really nice ball through to him at 0-0, he rounded the keeper excellently but Caldwell defended well and put it out for a corner I think.

Can't think of anything else.

Would like to see Vukcevic on as soon as possible....someone has correctly mentioned that Formica is too far infield and it's leaving Henley exposed down our right.

This would be very bad indeed if their best player and left winger Redmond comes on.

Bright start and deserved lead....then in my opinion the Fearsome Threesome of Dann, Hanley and Martin Olsson does their magic trick and ruins everything. Too bad we don't have decent replacements for Dann and Martin O on the bench as we seriously need cover if we're hoping to nab a playoff-place. Still...lots of positives (Rochina & Henley needs a mention) and hoping Berg will do enough to secure 3 points during 2nd half. COYB!

Anyone dare to estimate how many at Ewood today btw?

Rochina is shocking. I've said on here before that he's like the kid in school who looks like a footballer, moves like a footballer, has all the best gear, all the fancy tricks and absolutely no footballing aptitude.

Absolute nonsense imo. He's different class a joy to watch and worth the admission money on his own.

Played a dinked ball through to Formica which should have put the latter through on goal. Formica misread it completely and ran the wrong way.

Edit: Rochina off Vukcevic on!. Best player off imo.

Archived