BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Burnley v Rovers 2nd December 2012

Kelbo

• Replies 961
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just over 14 hours to go until Turd Moor. We will be setting off just before 11am. Couple of pints in Burnley Miners Club, couple of pies and a big fart when entering the Theatre of Sheep Sh!te.

Can't wait, bring on the Rovers Titans.

PS. Shebby, Agnew, Degsey and Hendry please sod off before you screw up our Club any more.

COYB

GAV: are you going? I'll be in the Oak after the game.

Not a beni in the Miners?

Do the dingles have undersoil heating? Temperature is -5 tonight, if they don't have it then game could be in doubt, given that it is s earlyish kickoff.

Someone said it had broke a couple of days ago, who knows if it was true or whether it had been fixed since

Here goes, unfortunately I can only see a Burnley win.

Quite simply, the law of averages says we can't keep beating them and after 33 years, something has to give.

Dyche will have them wound-up like coiled springs and unfortunately, I don't think we will have enough bottle / steel in our side to see it through.

Got a tenner on a 3-1 Burnley win @ 22/1, so should the unthinkable happen, I will be able to well and truly drown my sorrows on some quality stuff.

Disgraceful, utterly disgraceful, you must be on a wind up. I hope you have drinks and a meal with your winnings should there be any and that you contract the worst diarrhea ever known to medical science. :xmas:

It's nowhere near -5 so doubt it will drop to anything like that. It will just be some nonsense rumour, the annoying side of social media.

I know a lot of amateur games got called off today bit even that lot will be better prepared.

Just over 14 hours to go until Turd Moor. We will be setting off just before 11am. Couple of pints in Burnley Miners Club, couple of pies and a big fart when entering the Theatre of Sheep Sh!te.

Can't wait, bring on the Rovers Titans.

PS. Shebby, Agnew, Degsey and Hendry please sod off before you screw up our Club any more.

COYB

GAV: are you going? I'll be in the Oak after the game.

Used to go there every Sunday afternoon after the pubs shut, listen to live bands, pretty good.

Disgraceful, utterly disgraceful, you must be on a wind up. I hope you have drinks and a meal with your winnings should there be any and that you contract the worst diarrhea ever known to medical science. :xmas:

This is what really gets me.

Why is it disgraceful ?

There is a marked difference between what you want to happen and what you think will happen.

It's simple, Burnley head into this fixture on a bit of a roll and we don't.

Someone said it had broke a couple of days ago, who knows if it was true or whether it had been fixed since

Dingles prolly turned it off and said it broke, a slick bumpy surface would be a great leveler wouldn't it and play into their hands rather than ours.

This is what really gets me.

Why is it disgraceful ?

There is a marked difference between what you want to happen and what you think will happen.

It's simple, Burnley head into this fixture on a bit of a roll and we don't.

If I have to explain then you would not understand anyway. Personally I have NEVER bet for or against Rovers.

Dingles prolly turned it off and said it broke, a slick bumpy surface would be a great leveler wouldn't it and play into their hands rather than ours.

If I have to explain then you would not understand anyway. Personally I have NEVER bet for or against Rovers.

A tad condescending that !

Well I do, have both won and lost money on Rovers, including a significant amount lost last Saturday after the loss to Millwall.

If you fancy that something might happen what on earth should stop you betting on it as your bet can't influence the outcome ?

Dyche will have them fired up for this, get some pace on the wings and hit them on the counter and play for the foul, they will be down to ten before half time.

.......................................Robbo................................

Henley ..................Hanley......Dann......................Givet

....................................Etuhu........................................

Simon..........................Pederson..........................Martin Olsson

.......................CKR.......................................................

.......................................Rhodes.................................

Tough game for Rovers especially with this powder puff squad, it will show two things .....if the squad want it enough and if Berg can get them up for it, if the answer to both is no then they all should Kean off, I would take two wins over our six fingered inbreeders over promotion.

COYB :brfc: :brfc: :brfc: :brfc: :brfc:

You feel it's nearly minus 5 by standing outside in Blackurn. But yeah the web weather knows best :wacko:

Every car is thick with ice here in Bamber Bridge. Went to friends in Blackburn at 7pm this evening and when we left at 10.30pm the car was frozen solid. I had to scrape every window and the car body was white.

Can't see the game being off though. Unless the idiots haven't covered the pitch etc

I hope that the B**nley fans are full of confidence as that will play into our hands. When we get that first goal the pressure on their players will be monumental and they will crack under it. Two one to us is my prediction, don't care who scores but I suspect a Rhodes penalty for the first.

COYB

DUHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You feel it's nearly minus 5 by standing outside in Blackurn. But yeah the web weather knows best :wacko:

Every car is thick with ice here in Bamber Bridge. Went to friends in Blackburn at 7pm this evening and when we left at 10.30pm the car was frozen solid. I had to scrape every window and the car body was white.

Can't see the game being off though. Unless the idiots haven't covered the pitch etc

I'll give you a more up to date weather service than that, it's fecking freezing here in Gt Harwood and Burnleys bumhole ground will be like a rock unless they have knocked on all the doors near the ground to borrow some cardboard in enough time, infact even if they get enough cardboard I doubt they will get enough wiper blades to hold it to the turf.

Archived