SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Burnley v Rovers 2nd December 2012

Kelbo

• Replies 961
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Burnley Miners Club

GAV: are you going? I'll be in the Oak after the game.

Yes we're going, and we'll try to make the Oak after the game. Sadly the police will have other ideas by routing the coaches via Halifax on the way home :(

Burnley miners eh :D now that really is going back in time, not been in for a while, but debs came and picked me up once and' stepped over the line' near the snooker room, and the place went mad - "No woman has ever stepped over that line, bloody disgusting, they should be banned altogether" we left them to argue amoungst themselves :tu:

Just had the pre-match bacon butty and was going to head to a local watering hole, but been advised the police have told the landlord he mustn’t open, oh well, probably for the best.

Dingles prolly turned it off and said it broke, a slick bumpy surface would be a great leveler wouldn't it and play into their hands rather than ours.

If I have to explain then you would not understand anyway. Personally I have NEVER bet for or against Rovers.

Yeah a slick bone hard pitch would play havoc with our skilful inter passing style, if we had one ! It's a day for ale house football, we need to pick a team that can play that way.

• Backroom

Feels like a crossroads in our season and Hennings early rovers career today

Win and the last couple of results are forgotten

Lose and the pressure will be on him massively

Having said that I'd take a draw

I don't suppose this match is screened live on Rovers Player by any chance?

they are doing live radio commentary but not live tv game.

my team for today game is:- Robinson; Henley, Dann, Givet, Martin Olsson; Formica, Murphy, Lowe, Pedersen; Rhodes, Kazim-Richards

subs:- Kean, Hanley, Vukcevic, Etuhu, Gomes, King, Dunn

Rovers to win 3-1 and Rhodes, CKR and Murphy to score.

Berg will have Rovers players fired up for this game. but the players NOW need to stand up and count today.

keep the faith.

im quite shock how many fans are so negative these days. I had hope these days was gone when Kean left

One thing amusing me in a wry sort of way is that if it is to be their glorious day, this time nobody's going to be taking a blind bit of notice without television coverage.truth be told its a meaningless mid table game between 2 ordinary teams that will change nothing.

My thoughts too ....Only thing is , I can see them ruling the roost for a long time ..

they are doing live radio commentary but not live tv game.

my team for today game is:- Robinson; Henley, Dann, Givet, Martin Olsson; Formica, Murphy, Lowe, Pedersen; Rhodes, Kazim-Richards

subs:- Kean, Hanley, Vukcevic, Etuhu, Gomes, King, Dunn

Rovers to win 3-1 and Rhodes, CKR and Murphy to score.

Berg will have Rovers players fired up for this game. but the players NOW need to stand up and count today.

keep the faith.

im quite shock how many fans are so negative these days. I had hope these days was gone when Kean left

Re your last sentence. Those days won't be gone as long as we're owned by the Kamikaze brothers from Pune.

Game defining season. Going to do them. Mgp, Henley, hanley, robbo and Martin olsson will have preached to the rest of the team just how important today is to the fans.

To all the non supporters who are pretending its just another game ... You know better than that, if your not up for it today then you should support somenne else.

Game defining season. Going to do them. Mgp, Henley, hanley, robbo and Martin olsson will have preached to the rest of the team just how important today is to the fans.

To all the non supporters who are pretending its just another game ... You know better than that, if your not up for it today then you should support somenne else.

agreed

I agree , but are the players going to turn up ?

I have my doubts ..So do you I suspect !

I have no arguments if we try , that is something we have to do today .

Archived