BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blackburn Rovers v Cardiff City 7th December 2012

if Givet and Simon should be playing a prem league team then why did NO team come in for them in the summer.

Berg clearly see Dann and Hanley has his best centre back partnership ATM.

Holden, that Korean lad, Mark Davies and probably Martin Petrov should be playing for a Prem team as well but they're not.

If they were fit and on the bench would you see comments like yours on the Bolton forums? No they'd be questioning why their best players are sitting on the bench.

I usually admire your optimism but there should be a limit to it....otherwise you start to sound a bit like one of the clowns from Roverstalk.

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm a massive fan of our Gallic left footer - I still can't see why, if he wants to keep the centre backs together, he doesn't find room at left back and push Martin forward. Some strange goings on I feel.

I would think Dann and Hanley's stellar performance on Sunday made it nigh on impossible to put Gael back in tonight.

• Backroom

Why does it look like we only have about seven players on the pitch? Have the others ran back down the tunnel or something? I know it's cold lads but move for goodness sake.

As I say that, nice little run from Mauro there.

We're getting destroyed by Cardiff's closing down, defenders and midfielders are constantly panicking in possession and sending hopeles punts towards Rhodes. Not that Cardiff are looking particularly sharp in possession, but if the game keeps looking like this they will win it.

Archived