BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] The Dossier - release it.

OJRovers

The dossier should now be released.

Whatever was inside it obviously isn't going to be acted upon by the FA.

If it contains the evidence that can get Venkys out of the club then it should be leaked to the public.

There are ways of going about it.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I recall the beads of sweat on Scudamore's brow - as described by Philipl.

So there must be something really... bad... and sweat-inducing in there.

At least the inevitiable 20 point deduction will take away the pain and misery of the next 5 months.

Over to BRFC AG.

They know what they showed me and that for sure isn't "all a big misunderstanding".

More to the point they know what the Sports Minister, three local MPs, the Premier League, the Football League and the FA hold.

I have always acknowledged that these documents are the Action Group's including the contents of the extensive list of afidavits collected. It is for them to decide what they should do.

My own gut feeling now is that Rovers will neither be sold nor ever allowed to go into administration because Venky's simply would not want to have a third party look too closely.

I've never heard the 'big misunderstanding' thing. I thought Brag were pretty certain about what they had on the owners previously.

I'm sure someone asked GM why the AG changed their stance "knowing what they do" and he intimated something along those lines.

Don't quote me on that. Marvelous.

• Backroom

I don't know anything about the contents but if the action group genuinely thought releasing the info would help then they would release it

If it's a damp squib or has been disproven then what's the point

If there was anything even remotely illegal contained within the "dossier" that could be substantiated then the sweat drenched scudamore would have had to start proceedings.

My guess is the dossier is nothing more than all the hearsay and paranoia suggested on these forums, simply in document form.

As corrupt as premier league football may be, scudamore could never let evidence of this corruption walk out the door in the hands of a group of disgruntled loyal fans who would be happy to blow the lid on the goings on at their club, could he?

Bottom line, we are keaned!!!!

'Get Venky's out of our club'.

Then what?

A couple of hundred fans with some 'pledges' between then to run the club?

We'd be bankrupt within a couple of months.

We can't just force the owners out.

If they are to leave (which they apparently have no interest in doing), then they need to sell up, not walk away.

This was supposed to be the smoking gun.

I attended a meeting and listened carefully to the suggestions that financial irregularities occurred during the purchase of Rovers.

The FA could only track x transactions when there was y movements of cash, was a statement that stuck. JA's companies actions caused concerns - blah blah.

Now we are another year down the line, completely fooked over by the incompetent owners( I once thought they'd been had over) things are getting worse. Hard to believe they could!

This is a sham of almost biblical proportions.

If anybody is sat on evidence that can rid us of these freakin idiots - then shame on you.

Otherwise hold up your hands and say it was a misguided & poorly investigated dossier.

I'm sick of in fighting, bickering etc.

Nothing / nobody / events of the last 2 years / the current whole regime, with special relevance to Shebby, the board & the team management can surely give anyone confidence our club is in safe hands.

Dialogue with a Bafoon is better than no dialogue? No thanks. As i have stated before - opinions can only be formulated on previous actions or words. There is nothing and I mean absolutely nothing to suggest Venkys / Shebby / Agnew / Shaw / Berg / Hendry & the so called professional footballers at BRFC deserve our years of dedication & support.

It makes me sick to the core, what a small group of self indulgent w@nkers have done to BRFC.

I despise them.

My guess is the dossier is nothing more than all the hearsay and paranoia suggested on these forums, simply in document form.

Indeed. The people who are supposedly holding all this "damning evidence" really need to sh1t or get off the pot.

There's really no evidence of anything at all, is there?

'Get Venky's out of our club'.

Then what?

A couple of hundred fans with some 'pledges' between then to run the club?

We'd be bankrupt within a couple of months.

Hope the two Ians can put a consortium together? I don't bloody know.

We're dying a death of a thousand cuts under Venky's.

To all those who applauded Shebby SHAME ON YOU.

To the idiot who said 'we applauded because its polite, i applaud when i enjoy something. You must be into BDSM because all i see from Venkys and their friends is pain and humiliation.

There is NOTHING in the dossier that's worth publicising.

It's probably a year since BRAG were on Twitter showing a picture of the dossier saying 'and day now'

Here's an idea - put it on display in your walk in centre

Like I posted previously, the walk in centre is obsolete without a club

To all those who applauded Shebby SHAME ON YOU.

To the idiot who said 'we applauded because its polite, i applaud when i enjoy something. You must be into BDSM because all i see from Venkys and their friends is pain and humiliation.

Nowt wrong with a bit of bondage Tbf

Archived