BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] The Dossier - release it.

OJRovers

Of course, the existence of the dossier and all the effort that went into meeting and presenting it to the various football authorities gives lie to the current line that all BRAG ever wanted was for Venky's to run the club well. Its sole purpose was to get someone to kick Venky's out. Given the new mantra of "improved communication", that dossier, if it ever had any substance, will be buried deeper than Jimmy Hoffa.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why aren't BRAG organising protest marches now against the owners etc. Come to think of it why haven't they tried rallying supporters to get behind the club over the past few months after Keans resignation ?

Cos they're a feckin joke like I've said from the beginning....all mullan wants is a job from his new bum boy singh.

Why aren't BRAG organising protest marches now against the owners etc. Come to think of it why haven't they tried rallying supporters to get behind the club over the past few months after Keans resignation ?

Kean is gone and the club (via Singh) are communicating with the Action Group (in a fashion).

Whilst there is obviously a lot of anger out there, what would the protest aim be? Presumably Venkys Out?

Trouble is no-one has a clear plan of what to do once Venkys are Out.

We are going to have to play a waiting game.

I do find it ironic though that despite the lack of support at the time, people now look to the Action Group to do something. Damned if they do, and damned if they don't.

There is NOTHING in the dossier that's worth publicising.

It's probably a year since BRAG were on Twitter showing a picture of the dossier saying 'and day now'

Here's an idea - put it on display in your walk in centre

You're obviously very confident BRFC AG will not publish it so you won't be proven wrong.

-- Original post removed --

It's funny that despite all the finger pointing, it's people who have an agenda AGAINST the Action Group who are the ones who resort to abuse.

It's no wonder we have these separate groups who never the twain shall meet.

I'm just glad there are people like Mark and Paul involved. That gives me some hope.

Sparky Marky. You may want to reword part of your post. We've already faced a previous legal threat for allowing posts making that accusation and the stupid way that publishing responsibility works in this country means now we're aware of your post, our best course of action is remove it (allowing you to re-frame it if appropriate).

We went through this with a certain agent last year and I really don't want to result to the same technique we used then.

Over to BRFC AG.

They know what they showed me and that for sure isn't "all a big misunderstanding".

More to the point they know what the Sports Minister, three local MPs, the Premier League, the Football League and the FA hold.

I have always acknowledged that these documents are the Action Group's including the contents of the extensive list of afidavits collected. It is for them to decide what they should do.

My own gut feeling now is that Rovers will neither be sold nor ever allowed to go into administration because Venky's simply would not want to have a third party look too closely.

That would make sense in a perverse way , cannot believe they still want us , the signing of Rhodes was bizarre to say the least .Sell all your best players and get relegated , then pay £8 million , way over the odds for a player who can score goals at this level and probably no higher ..

The dossier was a great effort by BRFC AG but unfortuantely feel that as soon as those who presented left the building, photocopiers and express delivery couriers were in full swing. Any loose ends that were overlooked by those who or if played their part or turned a blind eye will be well and truly tied up by now.

Bottom line BRFC a very small fish in a large pond full of cash , opportunists and sharks.

Would be interesting to see it though particularly if it sheds any light on if anybody within the club structure played a part pre, during and post takeover and how.

This was supposed to be the smoking gun.

I attended a meeting and listened carefully to the suggestions that financial irregularities occurred during the purchase of Rovers.

The FA could only track x transactions when there was y movements of cash, was a statement that stuck. JA's companies actions caused concerns - blah blah.

Now we are another year down the line, completely fooked over by the incompetent owners( I once thought they'd been had over) things are getting worse. Hard to believe they could!

This is a sham of almost biblical proportions.

If anybody is sat on evidence that can rid us of these freakin idiots - then shame on you.

Otherwise hold up your hands and say it was a misguided & poorly investigated dossier.

I'm sick of in fighting, bickering etc.

Nothing / nobody / events of the last 2 years / the current whole regime, with special relevance to Shebby, the board & the team management can surely give anyone confidence our club is in safe hands.

Dialogue with a Bafoon is better than no dialogue? No thanks. As i have stated before - opinions can only be formulated on previous actions or words. There is nothing and I mean absolutely nothing to suggest Venkys / Shebby / Agnew / Shaw / Berg / Hendry & the so called professional footballers at BRFC deserve our years of dedication & support.

It makes me sick to the core, what a small group of self indulgent w@nkers have done to BRFC.

I despise them.

Hear! hear!

I don't know what's in the dossier. I believe, for a time, it was scarier when no one knew what was in it; sort of like Alfred Hitchcock's technique for suspense, implying evil as opposed to exhibiting evil. It's easier to let imaginations run wild that way, building hysteria.

If Mr. Scudmore was shown the dossier and did nothing, that tells me:

1. The holders of the dossier thought they had damning evidence' but,

2. Like so many of my clients, what they think they have isn't what they actually have.

At this point what's in the dossier is not important. BRAG took its shot and missed. Let's move on.

EwoodbHappy....spot on.

BRAG - you are an Action Group. The Venkys and their puppet SS are incompetent.

And they will not know when to throw in the towel. We have to prod them again.

Their stewardship or lack of it is going nowhere.

Shebby: we will never trust the Venkys or you,because quite literally you have keaned us over.

And the misery is continuing. We are seriously worried about the long-term future of OUR Club.

Who presented this dossier?

Was it the Action Group? Was it BRSIT?

Surely all that is needed is for a member of whichever group or groups it was is to ask for it to be disclosed? And it should be?

Or have I missed something?

Frankly - I suspect there is bugger all of any consequence in it. Its been ignored by everyone it was presented to.

If a scandal breaks anywhere in football, everybody will say "we all knew what was going on at Blackburn Rovers".

The Premier League is earning all those billions because it is perceived as being a "clean" competition, unlike Serie A for instance.

Well dream on.

These things have a habit of breaking eventually.

• Moderation Lead
If a scandal breaks anywhere in football, everybody will say "we all knew what was going on at Blackburn Rovers".

The Premier League is earning all those billions because it is perceived as being a "clean" competition, unlike Serie A for instance.

Well dream on.

These things have a habit of breaking eventually.

Release it, or stop trolling and dangling carrots.

Christ, you're like an attention-seeking child on here.

• Moderation Lead
It isn't mine to release.... Do keep up.

But didn't you see the 'beads of sweat on Scudamore's face when he read it'- I would assume from this observation, you are aware of the contents of said dossier no???

400 pages this dossier I read. A lot of hard work by Glen and the guys which should be applauded.

At the very least I'd be asking for a comment from everyone, the FA, Premier League and Parliament (or was it Jack Straw and some others) as to their findings.

Archived