BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers v Middlesbrough

Robertson

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mr Spark perhaps? Although he had far better manners than this goon and was capable of reasoned argument, or possibly even a closet dingle?

That's what I was thinking. Something about the name, and contempt for fellow fans.

Didn't he say he was an ex BRAG member? But then he criticised the protests and suggested he never took part. Surely the two contradict each other, as BRAG's whole purpose until very recently seemed to be to protest?

Could well be Ewood Spark or someone changing their posting style to throw people off the scent? Using the ex Brag line as a lie to suggest he knows the 'real' reasons the dossier hasn't been released when really it's just an agenda?

Seems off to me.

That's what I was thinking. Something about the name, and contempt for fellow fans.

I have no respect for fellow fans who constantly moan about our current predicament yet do not witness the predicament on match days live at ewood park! Please do not insult my support of my team especially through bad times like the present!

Didn't he say he was an ex BRAG member? But then he criticised the protests and suggested he never took part. Surely the two contradict each other, as BRAG's whole purpose until very recently seemed to be to protest?

Could well be Ewood Spark or someone changing their posting style to throw people off the scent? Using the ex Brag line as a lie to suggest he knows the 'real' reasons the dossier hasn't been released when really it's just an agenda?

Seems off to me.

I have no respect for fellow fans who constantly moan about our current predicament yet do not witness the predicament on match days live at ewood park! Please do not insult my support of my team especially through bad times like the present![/quote

Prat on ignore....bye bye

Just because I was a member of brag doesn't mean I should take part in protests!.Amongst other things which made me change my views about brag was their constant abuse of certain people connected with the club to gain personal 'status'. Please do not slag me off for my grammar sambo as I was Propably not as well educated as yourself!

• Moderation Lead
Just because I was a member of brag doesn't mean I should take part in protests!.Amongst other things which made me change my views about brag was their constant abuse of certain people connected with the club to gain personal 'status'. Please do not slag me off for my grammar sambo as I was Propably not as well educated as yourself!

Awkward......

I have no respect for fellow fans who constantly moan about our current predicament yet do not witness the predicament on match days live at ewood park! Please do not insult my support of my team especially through bad times like the present!
Double relegation isn't a badge of honour, ES. It's dumb - especially when it's entirely avoidable.

You might think that standing shoulder to shoulder with a couple of thousand hardcore Rovers fans is what football is all about but we are talking about the potential death of the club here.

The term "Rovers Fan" was coined in response to the term, you created, "tremblers". It refers to those people who stuck their fingers in their ears when the world was collapsing in front of your eyes - and shout down anyone with the temerity to do something visibly about it. Now you proudly proclaim to be just that as history repeats itself.

We are about to sell off any player with a quids worth of value (and experience) in January and replace with cheap and/or disinterested journeyman crap, and we'll probably continue to back a failing manager as we drop into League One.

Hope you enjoy the ride - it could be your last as Blackburn Rovers supporter in its current guise.

The biggest mistake that he is making is that he won't stick with one side. We are struggling at the moment and we desperately need a bit of consistency. Changing two or three players every match, particularly in key areas of the pitch, is hardly going to help.

We aren't getting any luck and we are defending terribly and that combination is not a good one. It is hard to see how he can turn this around.

Double relegation isn't a badge of honour, ES. It's dumb - especially when it's entirely avoidable.

You might think that standing shoulder to shoulder with a couple of thousand hardcore Rovers fans is what football is all about but we are talking about the potential death of the club here.

The term "Rovers Fan" was coined in response to the term, you created, "tremblers". It refers to those people who stuck their fingers in their ears when the world was collapsing in front of your eyes - and shout down anyone with the temerity to do something visibly about it. Now you proudly proclaim to be just that as history repeats itself.

We are about to sell off any player with a quids worth of value (and experience) in January and replace with cheap and/or disinterested journeyman crap, and we'll probably continue to back a failing manager as we drop into League One.

Hope you enjoy the ride - it could be your last as Blackburn Rovers supporter in its current guise.

I admire your concern and predictions Stuart but at least il be there trying to 'will' my team to victory!!!!

The biggest mistake that he is making is that he won't stick with one side. We are struggling at the moment and we desperately need a bit of consistency. Changing two or three players every match, particularly in key areas of the pitch, is hardly going to help.

Nothing to do with it Eddie. How can you stick with a side that's playing terribly? If he changes it we're awful as well. Berg has his hands tied. He has very few options open to him because the squad was assembled by people who had only one thing on their minds - cash in their own back pocket.

I admire your concern and predictions Stuart but at least il be there trying to 'will' my team to victory!!!!
I'll be there too but it doesn't mean Glen and the action group should be slated for doing what they felt was right.

There will be a few latecomers to the mb today unaware of the thread you started and which was subsequently removed.

We aren't getting any luck and we are defending terribly and that combination is not a good one. It is hard to see how he can turn this around.

He tried that in the first 6 or 7 matches. Didn't work.

I'll be there too but it doesn't mean Glen and the action group should be slated for doing what they felt was right.

There will be a few latecomers to the mb today unaware of the thread you started and which was subsequently removed.

Please could you tell me why it was removed Stuart and did you think it's content warranted its removal ?imy guess is brag influence on this website is more powerful than freedom of speech!???

Please could you tell me why it was removed Stuart and did you think it's content warranted its removal ?imy guess is brag influence on this website is more powerful than freedom of speech!???

The only poster on here using this mb for their own agenda is you. Put the little green-eyed monster away please.

I don't know, ES, I'm not a mod. However, at a guess it was, in the opinion of the site admin that it was designed to wind people up and would have descended into a slanging match - adding nothing to the quality of the site but I'm guessing you knew that, eh, ES?

Nice idea posing as a disillusioned ex-BRAG member though - divide and rule, eh?

I don't know, ES, I'm not a mod. However, at a guess it was, in the opinion of the site admin that it was designed to wind people up and would have descended into a slanging match - adding nothing to the quality of the site but I'm guessing you knew that, eh, ES?

Nice idea posing as a disillusioned ex-BRAG member though - divide and rule, eh?

Been on the ale?

Nothing to do with it Eddie. How can you stick with a side that's playing terribly? If he changes it we're awful as well. Berg has his hands tied. He has very few options open to him because the squad was assembled by people who had only one thing on their minds - cash in their own back pocket.

Sorry, but that is absolute nonsense. Consistency is a necessary a component of success. We're chopping and changing players, occasionally formation, for a side that is made-up of several players who only joined in the summer. Expecting them to adapt to new team mates and a new league whilst constantly changing their own roles and who they are playing alongside simply doesn't work. Good teams and good runs are often built on stable sides.

A little bit of tweaking in order to find a plan that works is fine, but you can't change everything because you have lost the last game or two. A good manager would have a sense of what his best team was and would stick with it, expecting that issues would sort themselves out over a bit of time. He must know that the squad is capable of better, it clearly is based on early season results alone.

Do you think it is any surprise that we are failing to control the midfield and making basic defensive errors when there are different players there each week? On top of that, it is the fastest way to destroy the confidence of the majority of our side.

Archived