BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers v Middlesbrough

Robertson

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply
F***ked. Hoping for administration so we can move on and get rid of these pr1cks.
Thing is, we've got a whole host of 'em. Mrs Desai and the two tw@ts, Shabby, Shaw, Agnew, Hendry, most of the players. You could easily go on.

The club really is royally screwed. Every time you think 'it surely cannot get worse', it inevitably does.

• Moderation Lead
Thing is, we've got a whole host of 'em. Mrs Desai and the two tw@ts, Shabby, Shaw, Agnew, Hendry, most of the players. You could easily go on.

The club really is royally screwed. Every time you think 'it surely cannot get worse', it inevitably does.

Yep, every game, the same thing happens. We start alright, then concede, then do alright, then concede again, (though we just conceded the one today). So we're not learning.

We can't score, we can't defend, and the players have no confidence, or fitness.

Absolute sh1te.

1-0 down with 11 minutes and three subs remaining.

What does Berg do? Bring Dunn on to left midfield. :rock:

We were not only lacking in tactics, but motivation and dignity (Shebby).

Listening to Shebby, sounds like Barcelona will be coming in for Rosado in January...

sounds like hes got the same orders like coco did with subs.

Don't worry folks all is well behind closed doors...mullan and fish are having a vindaloo in Ripon discussing the way 'forward'

:closedeyes::huh:

You talk as if BRAG are the main problems at this club at the moment.

They weren't, a bit too close to Shabby now though for my liking.....

I don't agree with BRAG or particularly support them, I just find his obsession with Glen and Mark a bit odd.

Their belief in Shebby is certainly not something I share.

Big problem for me with Berg, we are doing at least OK for 60 mins, we clearly begin to fade/run out of ideas. This was the time to make a change instead we wait another 15-20mins giving the subs no chance to change anything. Why why why. Everyone watching/listening KNEW it was time. BErg did not? or are there others forces at play here.

The 10 goals scored in 10 games is also a slight concern .... We are doomed!!!!

Take out the four against Peterborough and it's 6 in 9 and that with a "goal machine" up front. Diabolical really.

RESPECT to Eric black, in his 6 games he got 3 clean sheets. I don't think berg knows what he is doing, he should have sorted out our defence when he first came to the club, you have to start from the back and build from there, NOT a single clean sheet in his 10 games! Just before boro scored, woodgate misheaded a clear opportunity from a corner kick, what do they do in training???

Archived