BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers v Middlesbrough

Robertson

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply
According to Shebby, our front four are very fluid today !

And I'm on at 20/1.

I see The LT had fans ''travelling in their numbers''for this match-according to the Boro site the crowd is 22800 and we have 545 there.No doubt Shebby will go and bow to them at the end and take his applause for a great commentary!!

Going down.

I know it's not his team, but Berg is having an absolute shocker and we'll rue the day he got the job.

I don't know the stats but I'd wager we'd be bottom of the season started when he got the job.

Just cant get interested in anything Rovers due to the @#/? fools running the club.

I am just glad that Tin Tin made me chuckle.

You cannot get any lower being a Rovers supporter. The second relegation which so many of our fans predicted is hovering over us like the monkey that is the dingles finoishing higher than us in thsi league.

Singh, get out and stay out.

Getting really sick of this.

We can't take the game to anyone under Berg and why leave the subs until so friggin' late!

Berg needs to take a look at himself. A good manager gets his players up for it and covinced they can't be beaten.

We're way off the pace under Berg.

It's an absolute disgrace that Shebby is on the radio !

A fookin circus !!!! Unprofessional and completely misguided decision making.

No wonder it's a so bad on the field with such clowns running things off the field.

Archived