BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers v Middlesbrough

Robertson

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's a shame but come the Forest game the Ewood die hards may be getting ready to lynch Berg. If i was you Henning i'd get out now. At least then the ire should be at the Venkys and those 3 f#### stooges in the directors box !

It's a shame but come the Forest game the Ewood die hards may be getting ready to lynch Berg. If i was you Henning i'd get out now. At least then the ire should be at the Venkys and those 3 f#### stooges in the directors box !

agree with the above except just 3 in the directors box?, Mr Self Preservation, Mr Shelf and Mr Pundit ? let's not forget Mr the silence is deafening but look I've still got my FA tie

Incompetent owners.

Incompetent 'advising' (if you can call it that)

Incompetent manager.

Incompetent players.

Doomed.

Don't forget our self serving board. Bet there were a couple of high fives at full time, quite a succesful day for them , another loss for not their choice of manager and Singh making an arse of himself on the radio and no doubt another "leaked" news story on its way to the Sunday's

[quote name="RoverScot" post="1352298" timestamp="1356541687"

Highest wage bill but the worst team in the championship. Something is definitely wrong off the field to produce what is on the field.

Exactly. Blaming Berg is a hugely simplistic response which only scratches the surface of the depth of problems our club has created for itself.

Exactly. Blaming Berg is a hugely simplistic response which only scratches the surface of the depth of problems our club has created for itself.

I think Berg is an awful manager (or at least he is for us) but a new manager may only paper over the ever widening cracks that are the problems at this club.

I live near Cheltenham.

Last season we were in the prem and they are in League 2. I told anyone who would listen that we would be playing them within 2 years in the league. They are in the top 3. We are 7 points clear of going down. Its going to happen.

I do not recognise the club anymore on or off the field.

The sad thing about all this is that had we done a cleanout of our playing squad in the summer, i.e sold (Or allowed them to leave on a free) as many high earners we could, and signed Championship journeymen and played some youngsters instead of paying big money for Murphy, Rhodes, Best et al, then we probably wouldn't be any worse of points-wise than we are now. And we'd be in a much better spot financially.

ETA: Well, Rhodes certainly would've come in handy. But £7m and 30k+ p/w is insane for a Championship club.

The sad thing about all this is that had we done a cleanout of our playing squad in the summer, i.e sold (Or allowed them to leave on a free) as many high earners we could, and signed Championship journeymen and played some youngsters instead of paying big money for Murphy, Rhodes, Best et al, then we probably wouldn't be any worse of points-wise than we are now. And we'd be in a much better spot financially.

ETA: Well, Rhodes certainly would've come in handy. But £7m and 30k+ p/w is insane for a Championship club.

Shebby wanted Rhodes and get him.

Kean wanted players like Simon Cox and Michael Chorpa.

Archived