BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Manager

den

If no one ever read this article regarding agents, its worth a read, it becomes clear as to how people we suspect, take money from our club and the game, disgraceful and I wonder now even more about the Portuguese deals and the agent involved!!!!!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2040773/Andy-Carrolls-agent-reveals-footballs-dirty-secrets.html

Taylor himself was even questioned I believe about match fixing whilst at Bahrain, in a match they needed to win 9-0 they won 10-0 while the opposing teams goalkeeper was sent off in the second minute of the game or something like that.

The game has always had a corrupt side to it, where there's money there are dodgy dealings.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Agreed Maji.

I repeat, Peter Taylor track record has to be exposed for all our sakes.

And certainly use Beerwins reply to my post on this thread, see below!!!

Taylor himself was even questioned I believe about match fixing whilst at Bahrain, in a match they needed to win 9-0 they won 10-0 while the opposing teams goalkeeper was sent off in the second minute of the game or something like that.

The game has always had a corrupt side to it, where there's money there are dodgy dealings.

• Backroom

And despite that Bahrain still failed to qualify :lol: Taylor at his finest.

And certainly use Beerwins reply to my post on this thread, see below!!!

It has actually been linked earlier on in the thread from some Espn article about his bumpy ride at Bahrain.

And despite that Bahrain still failed to qualify :lol: Taylor at his finest.

Haha yes very true :lol:

Its a sign of how far we have fallen that we are mentioning any of these names as potential new Managers.

RIGHTROVER...21 posts....and as far as I am concerned 100% right.

I have printed the post out for next time I get the chance of a BRAG vote.

"It is also believed Bowyer and McPhillips have the opportunity to stake a claim for the job full time, although the pair remain adamant they are just helping the club out."

Cheap copout. Just what Venkys love

Right i don't believe this :- Purely co-incidence i'm sure!!

http://kentaro.lroom...sports/managers click on this link and look at whose picture pops up top one first!!!!!!!

http://kentaro.lroom...rs/PETER-TAYLOR

And then the link shows AVB LOL

"Peter Taylor is an English football mastermind who has worked his way through every level of the professional game and is regarded by coaches and players alike as a manager of the highest calibre..."

WHAT!!!!

http://kentaro.lroom...sports/managers click on this link and look at whose picture pops up top one first!!!!!!!

Must be a fake site..

"

PETER TAYLOR
  • Club:
  • Unattached
  • Roll:
  • Manager
  • Date of birth:
  • Nationality:
  • India"

Oh really? He's only two years older than me? He hasn't aged well, must be that Indian in him.

why are we not surprised by that, bloody hell... and now let the conspiracy theories begin again. nah we already knew something like this might be on

Typical the dingbats just dont learn or have a clue do they - everyone has been saying an experienced manager would be the preferable option.

So what are they looking at doing?

Appoint someone who can be described as experienced but no other club in the league would look to appoint Taylor why is that? Well because he has been a massive failure at the majority of clubs he has managed. Key word there is FAILURE.

I do accept there is a lack of decent managerial candidates out there, however with a shrewd appointment we could comfortably make the play offs IMO why not head hunt a manager in the same league us for example. It is not my job to pick the next manager, or even do research on it, but even someone like Grayson could be a sound choice. If it is true that Curbishley is interested then it is clearly that should be a no brainer.

Once again we seem set to make another poor, underwhelming managerial appointment. Everything we seem to do these days lacks any logic and as I said above, no other club in the Championship would look to appoint Taylor once again, the owners seem intent on not running us seriously. I do wonder if they get their kicks out of making absurd decisions.

having also now looked at that, i also dont think its real.

Just to put on record i found this via google. The content is nothing to do with myself and i merely posted what i saw-yes from what you are saying it would seem to be a fake site i hadn't read it properly before posting!!!!!

Maybe the moderators should take this information down and somebody should contact Kentaro/SEM and tell them somebody is trying to discredit their reputation!!!

Kentaro's official website appears to be www.kentarogroup.com too, and kentaro don't have clients themselves, they have agencies like SEM with the clients.

Something fishy about that website anyway, the whole bio talks about someone called "Kieran" too.

Oh and having explored it.. it looks like a half arsed website that hasn't been finished yet. But yeah, who can really be arsed speaking to Kentaro about it?

Dear Mr Huber, I don't like you much, but I thought you should know someone's trying to make you look bad.

PS I hate you.

Oh and having explored it.. it looks like a half arsed website that hasn't been finished yet. But yeah, who can really be arsed speaking to Kentaro about it?

Dear Mr Huber, I don't like you much, but I thought you should know someone's trying to make you look bad.

PS I hate you.

Whatever happens who ever is posting this on the web is walking a dangerous line. Pretty libellous as for a small while i took it at face value!!!!

IF you go to the main page http://kentaro.lroomuk.com/ looks fairly genuine and mainly UK content, but looks like a work in progress.

Website was built by locker room media (via whois search) ,the main domain that it is hosted on http://lockerroomuk.com/ Locker Room Media Limited who list Kentaro as one of their clients. Locker Room Media is owned by Locker Room Sports Limited.

On their blog (locker Room Media) they were working with one of their clients on the Rep Of Ireland V Oman International friendly at Craven Cottage in 2012 , that organisers of that game ? Kentaro http://lockerroomuk.com/blog/republic-of-ireland-football-team-come-to-london/

So if it is a fake website why would they be trying to p*** off one of their clients? More likely an unfinished or abandoned project.

It's imitation rather than libel. There's nothing on there that's been said that could damage the company, but the fact it showed up on Google means it's been integrated with search engines well.

It also links to the Kentaro Group's homepage at the bottom too, so it could be a new site they've not finished yet.

It'd be libellous though if it said something like "Philippe Huber sucks monkeys", which as far as I can see it doesn't

Must be a fake site..

"

PETER TAYLOR

• Club:

• Unattached

• Roll:

• Manager

• Date of birth:

• Nationality:

• India"
Oh really? He's only two years older than me? He hasn't aged well, must be that Indian in him.

Damn, I was getting a bit worried about becoming 30 this year and now I see that Peter Taylor is a few months younger than me!

Nothing like being kicked when you're down :(

Yet more evidence Shabby and the Raos don't have one iota of sense between them and even less idea on how to run a football club.

January has 31 days, we won't appoint till the 7th with 25% of the window gone, a week to assess the squad and 50% of the window disappears. Another week to make enquiries and the window is approaching closure.

Weeks ago it was obvious it was vital we hit the ground running in the transfer window. It's now obvious why Singh stated no target list existed when in the live Radio Lancs programme.

How anyone can suggest Singh knows what he is doing or acting in the club's best interest is beyond me.

Right now I would be happiest with Flittcroft and Jansen. I know, I know but I'd settle for those two because so far no other name has given me any sort if excitement.

Archived