BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Manager

den

Right i don't believe this :- Purely co-incidence i'm sure!!

http://kentaro.lroom...sports/managers click on this link and look at whose picture pops up top one first!!!!!!!

http://kentaro.lroom...rs/PETER-TAYLOR

Oh deary me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

does look quite suspicious(Peter Taylor doesnt look like an indian national to me!).

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really don't see how it is that hard to get a manager with reasonable experience who fans would be happy with.

Sunderland sacked Bruce then got O'Neil: Fans pleased

QPR sacked Warnock: Fans shocked. Hired Hughes: Fans pleased

Sacked Hughes and got Redknapp: Fans over the moon

Coyle sacked Freedman hired: fans fairly happy

Palace lose manager go and get Holloway: Fans happy

We may be one of the only clubs out there who is thick enough not to find a better manager than our previous!!!

Dont worry, is a hoax site!

Are you sure about that? The company who did the site are a reputable advertising agency who Kentaro have worked with so might be a work in progress or abandoned project . see page 132 post #2631 of this thread

Peter Taylor was or still is with Cassius Management, who were bought out by Kentaro in 2011. Cassisus Management Director Phillp Ercolano is also listed as a director of Kentaro http://company-director-check.co.uk/director/913235271

Kentaro Talent Management (who the website seems to have been made for) an offshoot was formed in 2012 have just acquired Tony Finnigan's (remember him) players lounge agency have one Mauro Formica on their books http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/kentaro-talent-management/details/berater_2053.html

Did we ever find out if Shebby did say after the game yesterday that the appointment was imminent and if so why and what changed?

No I don't think we did. All anybody was told was that he hoped to have a manager on New Years Day, which changed to by the end of the game. Then talks would go on after the game. Then talks put on hold.

Sorry i posted this last nigh(but it was a bit lat!), just wondering if on on the same wavelength as others around here in general:-

Is it fair to say Billy Davies would be unanimously accepted and even quite please most on here of all the realistic managers mentioned?

I ask because if as rumoured(!) Billy Davies is Shaws recommendation to the Venkys, then its fair to say shebby will do everything he can to make sure Davies isn't chosen(regardless of his suitability and fans preference)?

I cant stand Agnew/Shaw but if Davies is their choice I wouldn't let my feelings towards them get in the way of a good appointment being made, my only worry is that I don't think shebby and his propaganda party(brag) would have the same response.

Are you sure about that? The company who did the site are a reputable advertising agency who Kentaro have worked with so might be a work in progress or abandoned project . see page 132 post #2631 of this thread

Peter Taylor was or still is with Cassius Management, who were bought out by Kentaro in 2011. Cassisus Management Director Phillp Ercolano is also listed as a director of Kentaro http://company-director-check.co.uk/director/913235271

Kentaro Talent Management (who the website seems to have been made for) an offshoot was formed in 2012 have just acquired Tony Finnigan's (remember him) players lounge agency have one Mauro Formica on their books http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/kentaro-talent-management/details/berater_2053.html

The plot thickens, I guessed Kentaro would have some links here, Philip Ercolano is from Burnley and from my information a Dingle fan, parents had 'The Manor Barn' Restaurant in Padiham Road, you just bloody wonder dont you, or is it too intelligent for one of our six fingered friends to get one over on Rovers!!

Of course it does Eddie. You were making an argument that the fans who have deserted, have done so because of Championship football - rather than their dislike of Venky's.

No, I was making the point that I felt that a good percentage have left because we are playing in a Championship and that promotion would see many come back, even if we still have Venkys here. There is no doubt that some are staying away because of the ownership, but you can't possibly argue that the entire drop in attendances is down to an opposition to the ownership and management.

The biggest reason that we should be looking to appoint a manager soon is that we clearly need to make additions to the squad during this window and we will waste valuable time if we remain managerless.

That's interesting. Then it seems the Peter Taylor link could have come from Kentaro/SEM? That would explain why ITK's have said Taylor is neither a recommendation from Singh or Agnew.

DAVIES AND AGNEW FELL OUT AT PRESTON

Shaw refused to give Davies permission to speak to other clubs and yes, it got messy after that but that was a while ago.

We are talking about football people here, look at Redknapp and Manderic, Ferguson and MacAnthony at posh, people in football fall out but I'm pretty sure Shaw rates Davies as a manager otherwise he would have let him go easily.

I heard an interview with Davies not too long ago and he is looking to get back into football and I'm sure he and Shaw could work together again.

I don't know, you would have to ask him or ask other clubs who have decided not to contact him. What's the harm in speaking to him? If they made an approach they would soon know if he is interested or not.

Rovers won't approach him (they are looking for a coach rather than manager) but if I was in charge of Rovers he would be the first out of work manager I would be talking to. Looking at all the necessary criteria that I would suggest has to be met he is the best fit out there.

No harm in speaking to him but so have a few clubs and it has all come to naught. The man has obviously had enough of football, he's made his money and he's happy to sit and home and tend his garden.

As had been said many times before, he's also London, like Arry, and wouldn't dream of lowering himself by coming Up Nawf.

Forget Curbishley.

That's interesting. Then it seems the Peter Taylor link could have come from Kentaro/SEM? That would explain why ITK's have said Taylor is neither a recommendation from Singh or Agnew.

Also Uwe Rosler is 16/1 who i believe is a sem client.

I stand corrected PB02 - I picked up that it was probably a hoax last night, but what you have since posted is a bit worrying.

SkyBet have given Taylor a ringing endorsement

Sky Bet's Chris Spicer said: "It remains somewhat of a guessing game as to who Blackburn will turn to next but the recent money points to the surprise appointment of Taylor.

"We imagine the recent turmoil at the club is likely to limit their options somewhat, but our shortlist contains plenty of well-respected managers, making Taylor a bit of a strange option."

I stand corrected PB02 - I picked up that it was probably a hoax last night, but what you have since posted is a bit worrying.

Don'y worry about it, kentaro have fingers in lots of pies so i'm sure they could be linked to anything concerning most clubs, way things are going wouldn't be surprised to see them representing every player in the world and then actually owning a few clubs in one form or another.

Hoax or no hoax, an article about a Peter Taylor born in 1984 of Indian nationality, with a picture of what looks to me like Andre Villas Boas and where the text is a biography of Kieran Gibbs is not something I'd take as indicative of anything.

The more I think about it, the more baffling it becomes.

I dont think we should worry about Taylor. Cant see that happening at all.

Get Curbs in... Sorted.

Curbishley's been out of football for years. He's a suvverner and doesn't even know where Blackburn is. Forget him.

Hoax or no hoax, an article about a Peter Taylor born in 1984 of Indian nationality, with a picture of what looks to me like Andre Villas Boas and where the text is a biography of Kieran Gibbs is not something I'd take as indicative of anything.

The more I think about it, the more baffling it becomes.

Hence that section seems to be a template with the content not added yet. Viewing the site as an whole from it's entry page http://kentaro.lroomuk.com/ seems to be a work in progress/template. if it is an hoax somebody has taken a lot of effort to point people in the direction of Peter Taylor , a host of players and media people being linked with kentaro

Better than Taylor though, out for years or not. Just can't see him taking us on when he dismissed Wolves when they was in the Prem

I think he dismissed them because they only offered him a 3 month contract.

He openly put his name out for the Ipswich job before McCarthy got it.

Archived